PDA

View Full Version : 21st May - Clubstore and Ticket Office closed

theonlywayisup
20-05-2012, 07:57 AM
................I think they can close it for the rest of the summer. I don't see many people wanting to buy Season Tickets after yesterday!

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20120520/monday-21-may_2262950_2777803

3pm
20-05-2012, 08:00 AM
Fitba team; closed 19 May.

legends of 73
20-05-2012, 08:02 AM
tough i'll not be anyway near it till august

TheEastTerrace
20-05-2012, 08:17 AM
I sincerely hope that's not the only statement we hear from Hibs today - I'm expecting a bloody apology and some gratitude to the fans. Yes it's mentioned in the match report how good the fans were but yesterday's capitulation requires the club to show some dignity and accountability

Jamesie
20-05-2012, 09:04 AM
Was wandering home past Easter Road about 10:30 last night and the lights were on and you could hear music. Walked up to reception and started talking to a girl outside having a fag - the girlfriend of an unnamed staff member. Turns out it was the end of season staff party - presumably not for players though, as I'd seen Ivan Sproule leaving the ground in his car when I walked past earlier at about 7.30. The young lady offered me the chance to sneak into the party by following her into reception and up the stairs but for the frame of mind I was in I decided it best to head home instead.

truehibernian
20-05-2012, 09:11 AM
Was wandering home past Easter Road about 10:30 last night and the lights were on and you could hear music. Walked up to reception and started talking to a girl outside having a fag - the girlfriend of an unnamed staff member. Turns out it was the end of season staff party - presumably not for players though, as I'd seen Ivan Sproule leaving the ground in his car when I walked past earlier at about 7.30. The young lady offered me the chance to sneak into the party by following her into reception and up the stairs but for the frame of mind I was in I decided it best to head home instead.

Many of the players were out last night in George Street (Grand Cru, around 10ish).....that says everything to me. I'd have been hiding under a duvet, but not the Hibs lads.....bevvy, come rain, shine or humiliating defeat......not all of them I may add.

TheEastTerrace
20-05-2012, 09:14 AM
Many of the players were out last night in George Street (Grand Cru, around 10ish).....that says everything to me. I'd have been hiding under a duvet, but not the Hibs lads.....bevvy, come rain, shine or humiliating defeat......not all of them I may add.

Really? Says it all.

Scooter
20-05-2012, 09:14 AM
It was the end of season party for everyone at the club including the players

BEEJ
20-05-2012, 09:20 AM
Even if you have the attitude of a mercenary and have no passion for the club which pays your wages as a player, you would think that professional pride alone would force you to lie low for a while after a performance like that.

Unbelieveable.

Pretty Boy
20-05-2012, 09:25 AM
Even if you have the attitude of a mercenary and have no passion for the club which pays your wages as a player, you would think that professional pride alone would force you to lie low for a while after a performance like that.

Unbelieveable.

Not at Hibs, professional pride is a foreign concept.

I remember seeing Mark Brown and Michael Hart in the boozer, drinking, less than 2 hours after we got beat 2-0 from Hearts early in Calderwoods reign.

They don't give a flying one.

Billychaotic182
20-05-2012, 10:46 AM
I hate to think the players were out having a good time but some of them will be like us needing a drink after that. The 1st thing I wanted when I walked out was a pint so they might be in the same boat after that. However I do wish if they did they would have done it in their homes rather than the pubs and clubs of the city.

danhibees1875
20-05-2012, 11:13 AM

I don't even fancy going out in Edinburgh tonight/tomorrow night because of the likelihood of meeting happy Hearts fans celebrating. Nevermind players, who would surely get recognised and get some stick? :confused:

Baldy Foghorn
20-05-2012, 11:47 AM

Sums up everything that is wrong with our Club.......

3pm
20-05-2012, 11:55 AM
Sums up everything that is wrong with our Club.......

Yep. Shameless.

Sir David Gray
20-05-2012, 01:18 PM

Surely that isn't true?

SURELY!? :bitchy:

If it is then we need to know who these players were and they should be told that their contracts are being terminated with immediate effect and are not welcome back at Easter Road.

I haven't even wanted to leave my house since I got home last night, never mind going out to clubs and drinking and having a party!

Frazerbob
20-05-2012, 04:43 PM
My nephew works at Grand Cru. He wasn't working last night (he was on suicide watch with the rest of us) but he is working tonight so is going to find out if this is true and if so, who was there.

20-05-2012, 04:54 PM
As I mentioned on another thread, if the players were out last night clubbing then that is an absolute disgrace! They put on a shambolic performance and humiliated us in the biggest game ever. They have hurt all the fans so badly yet they show no shame and seem not to give a toss! Says it all really. Out drinking, having a good time up town, after the disgracful display at hampden they should be too ashamed to show their faces!

DH1875
20-05-2012, 05:46 PM
My nephew works at Grand Cru. He wasn't working last night (he was on suicide watch with the rest of us) but he is working tonight so is going to find out if this is true and if so, who was there.

Hope you name and shame the cants if it's true.

................I think they can close it for the rest of the summer. I don't see many people wanting to buy Season Tickets after yesterday!

Pitty that everyone bought their ST for next season before yesterday.

Pretty Boy
20-05-2012, 05:48 PM
Surely that isn't true?

SURELY!? :bitchy:

If it is then we need to know who these players were and they should be told that their contracts are being terminated with immediate effect and are not welcome back at Easter Road.

I haven't even wanted to leave my house since I got home last night, never mind going out to clubs and drinking and having a party!

Don't worry.

Matt Doherty got his last bit of shopping done in.Edinburgh before heading home.

Also retweeted a couple of Wolves fans telling him to forget about yesterday and look forward to next season and the rest of his career.

Good to see he cares. Fud.

Hiber-nation
20-05-2012, 05:50 PM
Not at Hibs, professional pride is a foreign concept.

I remember seeing Mark Brown and Michael Hart in the boozer, drinking, less than 2 hours after we got beat 2-0 from Hearts early in Calderwoods reign.

They don't give a flying one.

Think that might have been the same game that Stack only changed his boots and put a training top on and was sitting at the bar in Smithies with a pint at quarter past 5.

3pm
20-05-2012, 05:57 PM
Don't worry.

Matt Doherty got his last bit of shopping done in.Edinburgh before heading home.

Also retweeted a couple of Wolves fans telling him to forget about yesterday and look forward to next season and the rest of his career.

He's not the fizziest drink in the fridge.

basehibby
20-05-2012, 06:09 PM
I find it unbelievable that any Hibs player could contemplate going out for a drink in Edinburgh last night - have they no shame?!?

Most supporters could not face the idea of meeting loads of celebrating Jambos - I certainly couldn't - so it begars belief that any Hibs players could care so little about the pathetic performance they put in that they would show their faces in public.

Whoever they are get them tae **** oot the door as if their attitude is that piss poor we would be better off without them :bye:

Weir7
20-05-2012, 06:13 PM
I find it unbelievable that any Hibs player could contemplate going out for a drink in Edinburgh last night - have they no shame?!?

Most supporters could not face the idea of meeting loads of celebrating Jambos - I certainly couldn't - so it begars belief that any Hibs players could care so little about the pathetic performance they put in that they would show their faces in public.

Whoever they are get them tae **** oot the door as if their attitude is that piss poor we would be better off without them :bye:

Pics doing the rounds of big gaz out on the lash. Another waster

Weir7
20-05-2012, 06:16 PM
It was the end of season party for everyone at the club including the players

It was cup final party. It should have been cancelled. Also, players that are under contract should be made to train until it expires. Should not be getting paid to do nothing.

Billy Whizz
20-05-2012, 06:20 PM
Are the players in tomorrow for an end of season debrief or is that them off now?
Any idea when there back in for preseason? I think the SPL starts on 4/5 August

3pm
20-05-2012, 06:29 PM
Pics doing the rounds of big gaz out on the lash. Another waster

If true, empty him.

Hibercelona
20-05-2012, 06:36 PM
I have a feeling that Paddy has more of less given up on all of them, thats probably why they were out last night because they're trying to make the most of things before they get shipped off elsewhere.

I expect to see a very different team next season.

A hard team, harder than we've seen in a very long time. (Or so I hope)

DH1875
20-05-2012, 06:38 PM
Are the players in tomorrow for an end of season debrief or is that them off now?
Any idea when there back in for preseason? I think the SPL starts on 4/5 August

If Pat Fenlon didn't have them in first thing this morning and go through them like as doze of the Brad Pitts, he should have a word with himself.

Pretty Boy
20-05-2012, 06:39 PM
If Pat Fenlon didn't have them in first thing this morning and go through them like as doze of the Brad Pitts, he should have a word with himself.

This.

I'd tell each and every one of them what I thought of them before telling the ones who won't be back to **** off and the ones who will be back if they come back one pound heavier than they went away they will be fined.

hibee
20-05-2012, 06:41 PM

It is true that they had Grand Cru planned as the location for the after match party. I stupidly assumed they would have cancelled their plans and gone straight home like most of the fans though!

northgreen24
20-05-2012, 06:42 PM
He's not the fizziest drink in the fridge.

no probs mat look forward to returning to a now championship team with no manager or direction. you have lost probably any chance you had of winning a cup and going down i folk law........ no to worry though

20-05-2012, 06:45 PM

Absolutely and TBF I think he will be be tough on them. From the anger he showed after the match, it shows he cares and is furious at his players.

Kenny1875
20-05-2012, 06:48 PM

O'Connor was there with his Hearts fan of a mate. Looks like he was having a great time.
https://p.twimg.com/AtVD85iCEAEHNzJ.jpg

Frazerbob
20-05-2012, 06:50 PM
It is true that they had Grand Cru planned as the location for the after match party. I stupidly assumed they would have cancelled their plans and gone straight home like most of the fans though!

Don't know but waiting to here from my nephew. I have no problem if they wanted to get completely rat arsed but they should have done it Easter Road in private. To go up the town (if true) is disgraceful and says it all about our team!

silverhibee
20-05-2012, 06:50 PM

Anyone got any idea how many ST have been sold so far.

Pretty Boy
20-05-2012, 06:53 PM
Anyone got any idea how many ST have been sold so far.

Someone was saying 12k earlier but that seems wildly optimistic to me.

Hibercelona
20-05-2012, 06:54 PM
O'Connor was there with his Hearts fan of a mate. Looks like he was having a great time.

Is this a genuine picture taken from last night?

If so, he looks like he's been on the fairy dust yet again! :grr:

Kenny1875
20-05-2012, 06:58 PM
Is this a genuine picture taken from last night?

If so, he looks like he's been on the fairy dust yet again! :grr:
His friend (Lewis Coult) tweeted it. When someone asked his mate on twitter why O'Connor was out he said it was his "his last game". C ya later then you fat mess. Also was described as "a broken man". Doesn't look too upset to me.

silverhibee
20-05-2012, 06:59 PM

As from Saturday night there the players will be on holiday, so in away they can do what they want, not the brightest idea mind you after losing 5-1 in a final to our biggest rivals to be up the town.

cabbageandribs1875
20-05-2012, 07:02 PM
His friend (Lewis Coult) tweeted it. When someone asked his mate on twitter why O'Connor was out he said it was his "his last game". C ya later then you fat mess. Also was described as "a broken man". Doesn't look too upset to me.

maybe his last fling before her majesty asks for his presence, and i don't mean so lizzie can knight him

dp00
20-05-2012, 07:02 PM
As I posted somewhere else, the team bus went past me at Easter road after the game and there were players on it with beer , laughing and joking.

Kenny1875
20-05-2012, 07:04 PM
Don't worry.

I sent him "Showing some real class here. **** off back to Wolves. Were you playing right back today? You were never even there.". He replied with "I don't give a **** tbh" through private mail and then blocked me. If only he'd been as aggressive as that on the pitch. Instead he made Driver look like Ronaldo going down the wing.

20-05-2012, 07:08 PM

Thats an absolute disgrace, just shows how little he cares about our club and us fans!

Just humiliated our club and whilst us fans are hurting he is out partying up town with a jambo!!!!!

Get him right out the club!

Pretty Boy
20-05-2012, 07:10 PM
I sent him "Showing some real class here. **** off back to Wolves. Were you playing right back today? You were never even there.". He replied with "I don't give a **** tbh" through private mail and then blocked me. If only he'd been as aggressive as that on the pitch. Instead he made Driver look like Ronaldo going down the wing.

Followed him on Twitter for a while and read and heard some of his interviews and he comes accross as a total ****ing trumpet.

Didn't say much whilst he was with us but now he's gone I hope his career goes nowhere and he realises what an opportunity he didn't 'give a **** about' yesterday.

20-05-2012, 07:10 PM

Good. He's ****, he doesn't give a dam about hibs = GTF

TheEastTerrace
20-05-2012, 07:12 PM

Classy.

Just goes to highlight the type of character that's allowed to wear the jersey at Easter Road. After hearing of players laughing, joking, out on the lash after the most shameful performance in the club's history, the line has been well and truly crossed. You know I broke down in tears today, upset at yesterday and the emotion of it all. These gutless wonders couldn't give twa Tom Kites about us and it's the straw that's broke the camel's back for me. Season finished or not, show some bloody dignity and professionalism FFS!

Petrie, get it sorted....and I'm being effin serious :fuming::fuming:

dp00
20-05-2012, 07:12 PM
Apparently Doherty was giving abuse bak to fans on twitter, saw a few updates on Facebook but by time I was bothered to check it had been deleted

Jamesie
20-05-2012, 07:15 PM

I'd print that one and send it to Fenlon. Not joking - you never know if their paths may cross some time in the future and that could make him think twice about taking a gamble on him again. Who do these mercenaries think they are?

Hibercelona
20-05-2012, 07:17 PM

Ctrl + Print Screen

Then paste the screen shot into Microsoft Paint and save it.

Kenny1875
20-05-2012, 07:17 PM
Apparently Doherty was giving abuse bak to fans on twitter, saw a few updates on Facebook but by time I was bothered to check it had been deleted

Slagging people for being ginger (even though Doyle, his teammate) is ginger and going on about how peope giving him abuse were in minimum wage jobs. Real role mode, him.

Sir David Gray
20-05-2012, 07:18 PM

If that picture is genuine and taken last night then I hope O'Connor is one of the first people out the door this summer.

Kenny1875
20-05-2012, 07:22 PM
If that picture is genuine and taken last night then I hope O'Connor is one of the first people out the door this summer.

Link to the tweet.https://twitter.com/#!/LC_Flamingo/status/204144071625805824 (https://twitter.com/#%21/LC_Flamingo/status/204144071625805824)

20-05-2012, 07:23 PM
Slagging people for being ginger (even though Doyle, his teammate) is ginger and going on about how peope giving him abuse were in minimum wage jobs. Real role mode, him.

Sounds like an arrogant little twat, who thinks he is someone big and special!

Get him out.

TheEastTerrace
20-05-2012, 07:25 PM

Definitely in Grand Cru last night and photo was taken then - checked the Twitter feed of the guy quoted earlier.

20-05-2012, 07:29 PM
At the end of the day, these players are paid with OUR money, our hard earned money that we put into hibs for season tickets, merchandise etc etc. WE, the fans, are HIBERNIAN FC and without us the players would not be getting paid, or getting paid considerably less. Yet they give nothing to merit our money, there shocking display yesterday is a top example and to top it off, they completely slap us in the face and disrespect us by spending our money going up town partying after the most humiliating display in HFC history. Those responsible are a disgrace and do not deserve to wear the jersey. I hope Fenlon installs heavy discipline, starting now and doesn't let these jokers away with things like this!

Pretty Boy
20-05-2012, 07:30 PM

As an aside is his mate really wearing a sky blue bow tie with a casual shirt??

Baldy Foghorn
20-05-2012, 07:31 PM

This should be forwarded to Fenlon and the Director's, to show such comtempt for our club, is nothing short of scandalous.....

ScottB
20-05-2012, 07:34 PM
Maybe it's because I was sitting at the corner flag thus was subjected to his 'efforts' at close range, but I reckon Docherty was our worst player yesterday, I can run faster than that, Driver just walked past that lazy cant at will.

I agree, send those tweets on to Hibs, and Wolves. I doubt either would be delighted to see how he interacts with fans.

Hiber-nation
20-05-2012, 07:34 PM
This should be forwarded to Fenlon and the Director's, to show such comtempt for our club, is nothing short of scandalous.....

Petrie's his ***** social worker.

Are we really surprised by this though? Its par for the course as it appears GOC does not have a brain.

AFKA5814_Hibs
20-05-2012, 07:35 PM
Can't imagine there would be a queue beating down the door at either the store or ticket office on Tuesday morning. Could probably shut down both for the next week at least.

heidtheba
20-05-2012, 07:37 PM
Followed him on Twitter for a while and read and heard some of his interviews and he comes accross as a total ****ing trumpet.

Didn't say much whilst he was with us but now he's gone I hope his career goes nowhere and he realises what an opportunity he didn't 'give a **** about' yesterday.

This - was surprised to see his responses to some comments, ok the comments might have been out of order but this player is a pro (apparently) and paid accordingly. In his defence, Tom Soares, came out really well from his twitter comments - polite, respectful and seemed to be hurting.

Gatecrasher
20-05-2012, 07:38 PM
Probably his last hurrah before he gets locked up, Don't drop the soap "Big Gaz"

Kenny1875
20-05-2012, 07:39 PM
As an aside is his mate really wearing a sky blue bow tie with a casual shirt??

He's known for his eccentric 'style'...https://twitter.com/#!/LC_Flamingo/media/slideshow?url=pic.twitter.com%2FfOUZjtH8 (https://twitter.com/#%21/LC_Flamingo/media/slideshow?url=pic.twitter.com%2FfOUZjtH8)

Badabing
20-05-2012, 07:39 PM
I've being saying it for ages. **** the win bonus; lose on Saturday and you spend the evening watching Britains got talent. That would get the selfish *******s attention.

leithman
20-05-2012, 07:40 PM
It was cup final party. It should have been cancelled. Also, players that are under contract should be made to train until it expires. Should not be getting paid to do nothing.

Don't remember seeing too many players yesterday.
Perhaps you mean employees under contract.

OOPS maybe that's also the wrong term

Gatecrasher
:top marks The Docherty tweet also. This is the kind of thing putting our club in the position its in

Hiber-nation
He's known for his eccentric 'style'...https://twitter.com/#!/LC_Flamingo/media/slideshow?url=pic.twitter.com%2FfOUZjtH8 (https://twitter.com/#%21/LC_Flamingo/media/slideshow?url=pic.twitter.com%2FfOUZjtH8)

Is this satire?

col02
20-05-2012, 07:42 PM
I mind back to an interview on the bbc with Doherty and the interviewer asking if his family was coming over. Was like he could not be bothered and did not appreciate the magnitude of the competition or the status of the club he was playing for. Not wanting to sound petty but always preferred Francomb at right back to Doherty. Good luck to him in the championship though with his lack of pace against wingers far better than Driver!

Weir7
20-05-2012, 07:44 PM
:top marks The Docherty tweet also. This is the kind of thing putting our club in the position its in

What did he tweet?

Hiber-nation
20-05-2012, 07:45 PM
I mind back to an interview on the bbc with Doherty and the interviewer asking if his family was coming over. Was like he could not be bothered and did not appreciate the magnitude of the competition or the status of the club he was playing for. Not wanting to sound petty but always preferred Francomb at right back to Doherty. Good luck to him in the championship though with his lack of pace against wingers far better than Driver!

How do we always end up with bellends like this? Phil Airey anyone??

lucky
20-05-2012, 07:46 PM
Disgusted at the Hibs players lack of respect for the club. I like many fans head straight home deflated and hurt. To ashamed to party. GOC is bad but Dohertys comments are shocking

Gatecrasher
20-05-2012, 07:47 PM
What did he tweet?

class A Fud

leithman
20-05-2012, 07:50 PM
At the end of the champions league final last night, what stood out for me was the attitude of members of the Bayern team and manager.

Could not believe they were still on park when Chelsea were collecting the trophy.

Shattered mentally and physically but you could see how upset they were.

Maybe all new contracts should include clause where our "players" should be made to stand in the centre circle and watch the opposition revel in their glory.
I paid money so I left as soon as the final whistle went. Did not see if they even waved to fans.
They get paid a lot of money so perhaps they should be made to suffer the consequences of such poor performances.

I'd go further and say they had to do a lap of the pitch at the end of every home game. Great if they win, but no so if they cheat the fans who worship them.

That's my idea anyway.

heidtheba
20-05-2012, 07:51 PM
The bad stuff's been deleted...rather surprised at all the 'positivity'!

http://twitter.com/#!/mattdoherty20

cabbageandribs1875
20-05-2012, 07:59 PM
The bad stuff's been deleted...rather surprised at all the 'positivity'!

http://twitter.com/#!/mattdoherty20

Graham Watters ‏@Gramo1875 (http://twitter.com/#!/Gramo1875)
Thanks to @JamesMcPake (http://twitter.com/#!/JamesMcPake) , @mattdoherty20 (http://twitter.com/#!/mattdoherty20) & @Francomb_28 (http://twitter.com/#!/Francomb_28) for keeping us in SPL! Big futures ahead of you! Don't forget the Hibees! :) #GGTTH (http://twitter.com/#!/search/%23GGTTH)
Retweeted by Matt Doherty (http://twitter.com/#!/mattdoherty20)

is that not the tub of beans guy that used to post on here ? i cant get my head roond aw that tweeter nonsense @ + aw that p@sh :greengrin bunch o tweets

Jones28
20-05-2012, 08:03 PM
Very dissapointed with Matt, thought he was more proffesional than that. Ahh well, he's away now so no point in letting something like this piss us off even more guys.

Kenny1875
20-05-2012, 09:58 PM
To the guy on the bounce who doesn't believe Doherty sent a DM to me...

http://oi49.tinypic.com/2144j84.jpg

Just for future reference, both people don't have to be following each other to send a DM, you can send a DM to someone who follows you without following them.

Hibs90
20-05-2012, 10:16 PM
He's garbage anyway, hope he rots down to amateur level.

Kenny1875
20-05-2012, 10:25 PM
Right, last post to prove it's real... https://twitter.com/#!/KennyThomson94 (https://twitter.com/#%21/KennyThomson94)

Purehibee_MYB
20-05-2012, 11:32 PM
At the end of the champions league final last night, what stood out for me was the attitude of members of the Bayern team and manager.

Could not believe they were still on park when Chelsea were collecting the trophy.

Shattered mentally and physically but you could see how upset they were.

Maybe all new contracts should include clause where our "players" should be made to stand in the centre circle and watch the opposition revel in their glory.
I paid money so I left as soon as the final whistle went. Did not see if they even waved to fans.
They get paid a lot of money so perhaps they should be made to suffer the consequences of such poor performances.

I'd go further and say they had to do a lap of the pitch at the end of every home game. Great if they win, but no so if they cheat the fans who worship them.

That's my idea anyway.

I stayed to the end too even if it was like self-torture.. Griffiths came over and jumped the fence to apologise and shake the hands of some fans and then threw his boots into the crowd, sproule came over too, they both looked like they were gutted the rest are passengers who literally could not give seven shades of sh*t about the club.

21-05-2012, 07:40 AM
I stayed to the end too even if it was like self-torture.. Griffiths came over and jumped the fence to apologise and shake the hands of some fans and then threw his boots into the crowd, sproule came over too, they both looked like they were gutted the rest are passengers who literally could not give seven shades of sh*t about the club.

:agree: Well done to them both for having some dignity and and actually showing some respect for the club and fans!

Scouse Hibee
21-05-2012, 09:11 AM
Right, last post to prove it's real... https://twitter.com/#!/KennyThomson94 (https://twitter.com/#%21/KennyThomson94)

Love your tweets, they make you sound about as bright as a 20w bulb.

Kenny1875
21-05-2012, 09:21 AM
Love your tweets, they make you sound about as bright as a 20w bulb.

Sorry I don't try to look like a genius over twitter.

dp00
21-05-2012, 05:43 PM
He never learn despite god knows how many people telling him 8283

givescotlandfreedom
21-05-2012, 05:57 PM
He never learn despite god knows how many people telling him 8283

It's a real shame people like that get a career we would all dream of playing for a club we love so much.

Gatecrasher
21-05-2012, 06:00 PM
It's a real shame people like that get a career we would all dream of playing for a club we love so much.
The guy is obviously a complete arse, he can't handle driver so he can expect to be ripped a new one in the championship next season (providing he even gets a game)

.Sean.
21-05-2012, 11:22 PM
I'm livid at the attitude of Doherty. Hope he does both knees first day back at Wolves and never plays again. Twat.

zlatan
21-05-2012, 11:27 PM
The Tom Soares account that is making him come across as a nice lad is apparently a fake :hilarious

Macaroon
22-05-2012, 12:19 AM
To the guy on the bounce who doesn't believe Doherty sent a DM to me...

http://oi49.tinypic.com/2144j84.jpg

Just for future reference, both people don't have to be following each other to send a DM, you can send a DM to someone who follows you without following them.

You need to charge your phone

Kenny1875
22-05-2012, 08:04 AM
You need to charge your phone

Tell me about it. The battery life is dire.

pacorosssco
22-05-2012, 09:21 AM
I'm livid at the attitude of Doherty. Hope he does both knees first day back at Wolves and never plays again. Twat.

harsh. he doesnt need to injure himself to end his career just carry on as is. thay way no insurance payout and no club after wolves. murder and disgusted by his performance and attitude.

id rather he was smeared in elephant love juice and locked in the downstairs of CC's on a sat night with some bass rock loving sex starved locals for a week .

hibee
22-05-2012, 02:39 PM
At least Francombe comes across a bit better on Twitter:

Saorsa
22-05-2012, 04:17 PM
New opening hours so you can all go and spend your money buying your tickets & goods for next season :rolleyes:

The Hibernian Clubstore and Ticket Desk 's operating times will change from Wednesday 23 May.

The summer opening times will be as follows:

Monday - Thursday: 12pm-3pm

Friday: 12pm-5pm

Saturday: 10am-5pm

They'd be better shutting up shop for the summer and saving cost for all the business they're likely tae be doing now.

blackpoolhibs
22-05-2012, 04:30 PM

That is O'Conner on the far right of that picture? :rolleyes:

hibee
22-05-2012, 06:35 PM
New opening hours so you can all go and spend your money buying your tickets & goods for next season :rolleyes:

The Hibernian Clubstore and Ticket Desk 's operating times will change from Wednesday 23 May.

The summer opening times will be as follows:

Monday - Thursday: 12pm-3pm

Friday: 12pm-5pm

Saturday: 10am-5pm

They'd be better shutting up shop for the summer and saving cost for all the business they're likely tae be doing now.

Who's the target market in the summer, the unemployed, really stupid opening hours for anyone with a job trying to get to the shop!

Beefster
22-05-2012, 06:40 PM
At least Francombe comes across a bit better on Twitter:

Came across as a good guy in interviews too. Doherty is the only one to have come across as a complete walloper.