PDA

View Full Version : To the Hibs fans yesterday...

Benny Brazil
20-05-2012, 07:47 AM
:top marks

The build up to the game, the banter, the singing, the passion, desire and commitment was outstanding - it was a great day.....

and then the game kicked off.

chorley_fm
20-05-2012, 07:49 AM
yip, we were goosed the minute the first goal went in

Tonez
20-05-2012, 08:03 AM
Well at least the fans turned up yesterday which is more than can be said for that pathetic excuse on the park.

S4uzee
20-05-2012, 08:07 AM
Well at least the fans turned up yesterday which is more than can be said for that pathetic excuse on the park.
Very true, the fans always turn up the players never do - FACT

hibsmad
20-05-2012, 08:15 AM
Very true, the fans always turn up the players never do - FACT

To be honest in the past against Hearts I don't think the fans always have turned up. I'm not talking about numbers but more about our attitude towards the game and feeling like we are beat before it starts.

However yesterday was different! Yes there were nerves but there was also belief, support, singing! I just can't believe the total lack of desire and fight from the players. I mean seriously it was our biggest game ever and they looked like it was nothing more than a training session!

Littlest Hobo
20-05-2012, 08:24 AM
Jambo told me yesterday that the Embra derby is the most one sided derby in the world.... not sure how true that is?

It's no wonder our fans don't always turn up against them but yesterday they did and what a site it was before the game.

This club is a very sleepy giant.

Disc O'Dave
20-05-2012, 08:26 AM
Jambo told me yesterday that the Embra derby is the most one sided derby in the world.... not sure how true that is?

It's no wonder our fans don't always turn up against them but yesterday they did and what a site it was before the game.

This club is a very sleepy giant.

Like most of their "facts" it's bollocks.

Sas_The_Hibby
20-05-2012, 08:34 AM
To be honest in the past against Hearts I don't think the fans always have turned up. I'm not talking about numbers but more about our attitude towards the game and feeling like we are beat before it starts.

However yesterday was different! Yes there were nerves but there was also belief, support, singing! I just can't believe the total lack of desire and fight from the players. I mean seriously it was our biggest game ever and they looked like it was nothing more than a training session!

Unfortunately, for Hearts it WAS nothing more than a training session. I don't think I've ever been so disgusted with a Hibs team as I was yesterday. I did stay on to the end but, for once, I really couldn't blame Hibs fans for leaving early - the team deserved nothing better.