PDA

View Full Version : Cleaning up and transfers

Green Cabbage 7
20-05-2012, 12:16 AM
When does the transfer window open? When does anyone think we will here about player departures? The sooner the better for me!

Saturdays Hero
20-05-2012, 12:27 AM
When does the transfer window open? When does anyone think we will here about player departures? The sooner the better for me!

Won't make a difference tbh for season after season we just replace dross with dross,that's all we have to work with dross,Petrie won't release any money and can't see any bids LOL made for any of our players,take away the loan signing's and who do we have that any other team would want to sign.

marinello59
20-05-2012, 12:31 AM
Won't make a difference tbh for season after season we just replace dross with dross,that's all we have to work with dross,Petrie won't release any money and can't see any bids LOL made for any of our players,take away the loan signing's and who do we have that any other team would want to sign.

Petrie can certainly be blamed for overseeing the appointment of the wrong man to spend the resources but our managers are backed financially compared to other SPL clubs.

BEEJ
20-05-2012, 10:30 AM
This week will be a good time for the club to confirm:

1) The return of the loan players to their respective clubs (Soares, O'Donovan, Doherty, Francomb, Towell, Griffiths and McPake) - hopefully there may be close season discussions with the last two, but who knows?

2) The inevitable departures at the end of their contracts of Stack, Murray and a few of the youngsters.

(Was going to add Galbraith's name in there but I note he is under contract until June 2013!)

The departure of any players still under contract is likely to take much longer to resolve. But the above would be a good start this week in demonstrating the urgency for a clear-out.

iain nolan
20-05-2012, 11:40 AM
the team that let us down

Mark Brown never made it at celtic or rangers and hibs need to GO
Matt Doherty never made it at wolves need to go
James mcpake never made it coventry keep
paul hanlon under 21 cap keep
pa kujabi gambian need to go
tom soares never made it at stoke need to go
isaiah osbourne needs better players around him keep
jorge claros needs more time keep
lewis stevenson player off year in bad season keep
garry o conner never made it in england past best need to go
leigh griffiths never made it wolves need to go
ivan sproule well past his best need to go
eoin doyle made step up joining hibs............................keep
george francomb never made it at his club need to go

9 players that never made it at there clubs and one player making a step up coming to us
lets get more EOIN DOYLE in players seeing hibernian as a step up not the 9 players looking for easy money.
so you can see why we so bad this season:flag::flag: