PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else feel sick?

HibeeHendo
19-05-2012, 08:15 PM
Genuinely think I'm going to spew any second now, feel horrible:boo hoo:

Sir David Gray
19-05-2012, 08:18 PM
Feel absolutely sick to the pit of my stomach right now. The fact that it was against them has made it even worse but to put in such a shocking performance in a Scottish Cup final is just gut wrenching.

Pretty Boy
19-05-2012, 08:19 PM
Numb.

A huge anti climax. The players let us down. I hope they are ashamed.

Gatecrasher
19-05-2012, 08:20 PM
I dont feel any worse than after any derby defeat to be honest. I saw a bit of rage after the fourth but calmed pretty quickly after that.

c31
19-05-2012, 08:20 PM
I still feel sick & ashamed of the players who disgraced our club today.

SouthMoroccoStu
19-05-2012, 08:21 PM
I genuinely want to have a good cry.

hibee_girl
19-05-2012, 08:22 PM
If someone had said before the game we'd be beaten 5-1 I would have expected me to be in floods of tears at the end but I wasn't. I wasn't even angry, I kinda just felt like 'oh well' which I think is worse than anger as it shows I'm not surprised in the least by what happened!

lucky
19-05-2012, 08:25 PM
It would have been worse if we lost a last minute goal. But from.the start of the game we were second best and never looked like winning

SRHibs
19-05-2012, 08:26 PM
Yep. So jealous of Hearts fans at the moment. For some reason, even though on paper it seemed unlikely, I went into the match feeling that we were going to win, and was certain that I'd be out celebrating tonight. Completely and utterly dejected right now.

Hibercelona
19-05-2012, 08:28 PM
It really doesn't get any lower than this.

Hearts will lose a vast majority of those players in the window. But they just had to win the Scottish Cup one more time to rub salt into the wounds. Not only that, but it just had to be against us as well. :grr:

They're cheats on and off the pitch and if there was any justice in the world, they wouldn't have been anywhere near this competition.

It just goes to show that being dirty cheating w**kers is what wins you things.

Sad fact is though, they could play U19s against us next season and we still wouldn't beat them! :boo hoo:

Sir David Gray
19-05-2012, 08:31 PM
It really doesn't get any lower than this.

Hearts will lose a vast majority of those players in the window. But they just had to win the Scottish Cup one more time to rub salt into the wounds. Not only that, but it just had to be against us as well. :grr:

They're cheats on and off the pitch and if there was any justice in the world, they wouldn't have been anywhere near this competition.

It just goes to show that being dirty cheating w**kers is what wins you things.

Sad fact is though, they could play U19s against us next season and we still wouldn't beat them! :boo hoo:

:agree: They could have started with 9 players today and they would still have beaten us.

Billychaotic182
19-05-2012, 08:34 PM
Kinda feel bummed out. Am not mad or angry I just feel like once again I've been let down.

HibeeHendo
19-05-2012, 08:34 PM
I know it's silly but I sometimes wish Hibs would stop being the 'good guys' and start spending even if it means going into some debt. If everyone else does it then why can't we? :dunno:

I'd rather be in some debt than feels this dejected.

Hibercelona
19-05-2012, 08:40 PM
I know it's silly but I sometimes wish Hibs would stop being the 'good guys' and start spending even if it means going into some debt. If everyone else does it then why can't we? :dunno:

I'd rather be in some debt than feels this dejected.

You look at the clubs that have won the most silverware over the last coupld of decates and see their finanical situations, yet these clubs continue to tick as if nothing is wrong.

Yet we continue to make a big deal about keeping the balance sheets steady, even although its clear that it has virtually no ill effects on other clubs.

1875HFC
19-05-2012, 08:41 PM
Don't know what to feel mate, you know when you have a dream and wake up and are chuffed it's not real...keep wishing that will happen

Gutted beyond belief

19-05-2012, 08:42 PM
Yep, well and truly sick to the pit of my stomach and not only because we have taken a hammerin in a SC final but because we are going to have to suffer them celebrating and gloating.

Feel massively let down by my team today.

TheMentalHibees
19-05-2012, 08:44 PM
Utterly deflated. After hyping this up so much and getting so excited about it, the game was a huge anti-climax. The ***** couldn't have wished for an easier game. Worst nightmare come true.