PDA

View Full Version : Pa Saikou Kujabi

SRHibs
19-05-2012, 08:10 PM
Not welcome back at Easter Road for me. What an absolute clown. After the goal prior to half-time, we had all the momentum. Sproule's lunacy in the 4-0 drubbing pales in comparison to Kujabi's idiocy. He's also an extremely pish defender.

FitbaFolkKen
19-05-2012, 08:16 PM
Not welcome back at Easter Road for me. What an absolute clown. After the goal prior to half-time, we had all the momentum. Sproule's lunacy in the 4-0 drubbing pales in comparison to Kujabi's idiocy. He's also an extremely pish defender.

Should have been hooked for Francomb.

I genuinely couldn't care less if none of those players wear the shirt again.

loanheadhibby
19-05-2012, 08:33 PM

He is murder. Worst left back since Roland edge. Pathetic

SteveHFC
19-05-2012, 08:35 PM
Can't believe i highly rated Kujabi a few months ago :rolleyes:

Billychaotic182
19-05-2012, 08:36 PM
Should have been hooked for Francomb.

I genuinely couldn't care less if none of those players wear the shirt again.

Not even McPake??????

lucky
19-05-2012, 08:36 PM
Very poor today but not as bad as Claros

loanheadhibby
19-05-2012, 08:39 PM
Very poor today but not as bad as Claros

Phoenix bad is Claros? Imagine being subbed before half time in a cup final! What an embarrassment

FitbaFolkKen
19-05-2012, 08:40 PM
Not even McPake??????

Best of a bad bunch, I would like him to stay but would not be that bothered if he didn't.

Sir David Gray
19-05-2012, 08:40 PM
To think that I thought he was going to be our best left back since David Murphy, after seeing him on his debut back in January.

He's been really poor in most of the games since then and I really don't see him being the answer, at least defensively.

He's slow and doesn't seem to have a lot of awareness about him either, in a defensive capacity.

scoopyboy
19-05-2012, 08:46 PM
To think that I thought he was going to be our best left back since David Murphy, after seeing him on his debut back in January.

He's been really poor in most of the games since then and I really don't see him being the answer, at least defensively.

He's slow and doesn't seem to have a lot of awareness about him either, in a defensive capacity.

I remember thinking when he went off against Dunfermline and replaced by Francomb that it might not be a bad thing to keep it like that.

Don't think it would have won us the game but it wouldn't have been 5-1.

Hibs7
19-05-2012, 08:48 PM
i remember thinking when he went off against dunfermline and replaced by francomb that it might not be a bad thing to keep it like that.

agreed.

SRHibs
19-05-2012, 08:49 PM
Was saying to my brother at the game - about 30 minutes in, when it was evident that Kujabi was getting the pish ripped out of him - that we should've hooked him and gone with 3 at the back. Would've beefed up the midfield a little bit without really sacrificing anything in terms of defense. Would rather have Ian Murray back in at left back. At least he actually gives a ****!

dutchhibby
19-05-2012, 09:21 PM
hes gash

500miles
19-05-2012, 09:54 PM
Are we really trying to tear into a player for getting sent off and giving away a penalty when the ref willingly bought Suso's dive?

crewetollhibee
19-05-2012, 09:54 PM
Always wanting to go into the tackle with his left foot. Watch again (if you can bear it), he's late for so many challenges because he will not lead with his right foot. First goal eg, and many others before and after that. Then watch Ashley Cole(uurrrgghhh) for Chelsea as to how a predominately one-footed defender should be using his 'weaker' foot.

SRHibs
19-05-2012, 09:55 PM
Are we really trying to tear into a player for getting sent off and giving away a penalty when the ref willingly bought Suso's dive?

Willingly? How did you work that one out? As far as I've read, and from what I've seen, Kujabi committed a foul.

500miles
19-05-2012, 10:01 PM
....well for a kick off, it was outside the box. And the foul was a halfhearted tug of the shirt which kujabi had relinquished before Suso threw himself to the ground.

smurf
19-05-2012, 10:04 PM
I remember thinking when he went off against Dunfermline and replaced by Francomb that it might not be a bad thing to keep it like that.

Agreed and Fenlon should have recognised what most of us had by not starting him.

SWR1875
19-05-2012, 10:28 PM
Kujabi was painful to watch today. Always off pace, standing off his man constantly without sticking a boot in, and the penalty (hower controversial) was just ridiculous. His first booking was dodgy given Black got away with similar 10 mins prior, but that doesn't excuse his performance at all today imo. He should be very disappointed

HibbyAndy
19-05-2012, 10:33 PM
You cant fault the guy for effort but he is absolute dire and anyone that tells you different knows nothing about football.

Hibernia&Alba
19-05-2012, 10:37 PM
He had a total nightmare from the first whistle until his red card. One of the worst individual performances I can recall. On a day when all were rotten, he stood out as egregiously atrocious.

PapillonVert
19-05-2012, 10:44 PM
Best of a bad bunch, I would like him to stay but would not be that bothered if he didn't.

:agree:

blackpoolhibs
19-05-2012, 11:55 PM
He's another midget who really is not very good. Opposition teams target him from free kicks, he rarely wins a header. He did start off well, but he's just another poor journeyman defender we are lumbered with again.

Holmesdale Hibs
20-05-2012, 12:02 AM
Absolute bomb scare. He's a pish version of Zambranardi.

Greendub
20-05-2012, 12:06 AM
Is he a loan player?

alfieboi75
20-05-2012, 05:48 AM
He has not form of anticipation whatsoever....on the first goal, he was sitting to far back when the others pulled away.... personal I blame him for this...the sending off was correct.....he tried to get away with it, but failed....i just hope callum booth is kicking himself right now....coz he knows he is a better player, but just hasn't delivered.

the players first touches in the first 20-25 mins were shocking....couldn't string a pass...i think Osbourne was the fault for the second goal...he misplaced a pass which hearts took advantage of.

Alfred E Newman
20-05-2012, 06:25 AM
I was dismayed to hear he was in the team yesterday and feared the worst. Hopefully he won't kick another ball for the club, and the same goes for the bulk of his team mates.

Beefster
20-05-2012, 06:45 AM
Fenlon's only made two permanent signings and we (mostly) agree that, at least, one of them is utter pish and needs to be paid off. Some things never change at Hibs.

1two
20-05-2012, 11:24 AM
If he stays, plays 5 outstanding games next year then follows it by a bad one the fans will be right on his back. He lost his opportunity today, even if it shouldnt have been a penalty. For his own good he has to go.

zlatan
20-05-2012, 11:26 AM
If he stays, plays 5 outstanding games next year then follows it by a bad one the fans will be right on his back. He lost his opportunity today, even if it shouldnt have been a penalty. For his own good he has to go.

Yup. Him and Claros are done at Hibs after yesterday.

smurf
20-05-2012, 11:27 AM
A very poor signing. We do them very well at our club.

Albion Hibs
20-05-2012, 11:32 AM
I cant for the life of me see why the manager would chose to play him at LB over and above Booth, Hanlon, Murray, Stevenson, and even francomb...other than the fact he signed him so clearly thinks he is good enough / has to play him. It cost us, big time, as did the balance of the team.

Hibernia Na Eir
20-05-2012, 11:36 AM
Not even McPake??????

McPake seems to enjoy playing his worst games vs Hearts. Thats 2 out of 2 disasters.

500miles
20-05-2012, 11:37 AM
So how many goals did Pa lose us today?

HibeeUnderwood
20-05-2012, 11:39 AM
I've got a small bit of sympathy for him because I think that t**t Suso dived for the "penalty" but if Kujabi is to stay then he needs to buck up his ideas and quickly! He's lacking quality in several areas and needs to improve or he knows where he can go!

vanNISHtelroy
20-05-2012, 12:30 PM
Because of his weaknesses defensively it looks like if you are gonna play him it could be like when Liverpool played Insua, they had to play another left back in front of him to cover him...Aurellio (?)

basehibby
20-05-2012, 01:11 PM
Kujabi had a nightmare but I don't agree that he's pish and should be dumped. I have seen some good performances from him this season - particularly when he's come forward to join in attacks.

Yes he was one of many Hibs players to turn in a shoddy performance.
No that does not mean he should be made a scapegoat for what was a pathetic TEAM effort.

fatbloke
20-05-2012, 01:17 PM
Absolute bomb scare. He's a pish version of Zambranardi.

:eek:

500miles
20-05-2012, 01:18 PM
Kujabi had a nightmare but I don't agree that he's pish and should be dumped. I have seen some good performances from him this season - particularly when he's come forward to join in attacks.

No that does not mean he should be made a scapegoat for what was a pathetic TEAM effort.

I agree. I like Kujabi, and cavalier fullbacks in general. The fact is, that, while he was on the pitch, we lost goals from a corner, a run through the middle, and a penalty that never should have been. I'm not certain of the numbers, but I reckon that Doherty has been as, if not more, to blame for giving goals away in his time at Hibs.

Beefster
20-05-2012, 01:36 PM

As a left-back, he's woeful and has been the obvious weak link in defence for a while. If he's the standard that we're looking at after yet another rebuild, we'd be as well packing everything away and giving up. He's far from the only one but let's not kid ourselves that he's any better than mediocre.

hibee1994
20-05-2012, 01:47 PM
I agree. I like Kujabi, and cavalier fullbacks in general. The fact is, that, while he was on the pitch, we lost goals from a corner, a run through the middle, and a penalty that never should have been. I'm not certain of the numbers, but I reckon that Doherty has been as, if not more, to blame for giving goals away in his time at Hibs.

Not sure about the last point but I have to say that I do like Kujabi. Lets not forget who gave O'Connor the cross that delivered the opening goal vs Aberdeen in the semi final. I think the problem is that his height makes him a liability in the air, especially against physical teams like Hearts, and his attacking play makes us vulnerable to a counter attack, particularly when the right back (docherty or francombe) joins in the attack. That then leaves just two at the back and the midfielders, bar stevenson on occasion, don't fill in the open spaces. We need a more defensive full back though if we are going to deal with physical teams.

The thing I was particularly worried about yesterday though was that the players didn't seem to have a player to mark and just sort of ran about after the ball. No one chased any of them down or made a tackle, just sort of stood there waiting for a nutmeg, gave them far too much time to decide what to do. There wasn't even any communication when going for a header. And to top it all off, I didn't see one player (not even McPake) put his body on the line to stop a shot. Notice Brown often came for balls that weren't his either.

Thats ignoring the obvious diving going on from the Hearts team and Thomson's ridiculous decisions. I don't see how Black's elbow is a warning and Kujabi's challenge was a yellow. The pen was not a pen (outside the box and a dive) and the straight red card for denying a goal scoring opportunity shouldn't have been. Can't help thinking what might have been if that hadn't happened.

I do wonder though if the travelling to Dublin maybe did something to the players, despite the fact that it is a short flight. Lets just hope a few of them fails a drugs test and they get the cup taken off them :devil:

Gala Foxes
20-05-2012, 02:24 PM
this guy is rank, average going forward and clueless at defending, Hearts spotted the weakness and went for it. Francomb should have started.