PDA

View Full Version : We really, really and i mean really need a player like Black

sh00byd00
19-05-2012, 07:51 PM
Aye, he's a dirty wee jambo ****, but he has more backbone and determination than our entire first 11 combined. Someone to pull the team by the scruff of the neck when things aren't going our way (which is almost a weekly occurrence), someone to get under the nose of the opposition and someone that will give you 100% when called upon.

I'd take a dirty wee *******, that may miss around 4 games a-season through ill discipline than the utter pish we currently have. We need someone like him so bad, i wouldn't be against Hibs offering him a contract.

Disclaimer: I might be a tad pished.

leithsansiro
19-05-2012, 07:52 PM
Aye, he's a dirty wee jambo ****, but he has more backbone and determination than our entire first 11 combined. Someone to pull the team by the scruff of the neck when things aren't going our way (which is almost a weekly occurrence), someone to get under the nose of the opposition and some that will give you 100% when called upon.

I'd take a dirty wee *******, that may miss around 4 games a-season through ill discipline than the utter pish we currently have. We need someone like him so bad, i wouldn't be against Hibs offering him a contract.

Disclaimer: I might be a tad pished.

As I said in another thread, rumour has it that he's going to be at Easter Road next year.

sh00byd00
19-05-2012, 07:53 PM
I'd drive him to easter road myself.

Sudds_1
19-05-2012, 07:55 PM
As I said in another thread, rumour has it that he's going to be at Easter Road next year.

don't want him..............he's tarnished goods.

One like him maybe.........he can eff off to england or wherever. I care not where.

sh00byd00
19-05-2012, 07:57 PM
If he's tarnished goods, wtf is that we currently have in the team? Radioactive goods?

Hes a horrible, dirty player but thats what makes him good. He gets stuck in, he gets angry, he gets in players faces and thats why he dominates the midfield every derby! Our team have players who are too nice and dont get angry and stuck in. Stevenson got taken down by black and got up and shook his ****in hand!!! If that was other way round Black would have got right in his face and intimidated him! Like Scott Brown used to do for us.

As much as we hate him, he is a good player and hearts will really miss him when he leaves I reckon!

BEEJ
Better watch himself then - he'll start getting regular red cards if while in a Hibs strip he tries those assault type tackles like the one he put on Griffiths today.

Can you see a Hibs player today leading with the elbow like that on a 50-50 challenge and getting away with it? Not a chance.

Sir David Gray
19-05-2012, 07:59 PM

There's no danger Ian Black will ever sign for Hibs.

Sudds_1
19-05-2012, 08:03 PM
If he's tarnished goods, wtf is that we currently have in the team? Radioactive goods?

Tarnished with yammery......dirty horrible little man .........and we're expected to welcome him with open arms to ER after his performance today? No THANKS.

sh00byd00
19-05-2012, 08:10 PM
We've had players tarnished with 'yammery' in the past and once they pull on the green shirt, no one has really given a ****. We're not the OF, so we shouldn't act like 'em.

As long as they play for the team and show a bit of backbone, i don't give a jot about their history. One of their best players (hartley) over recent years passed through our club, yet he still managed to get up our noses too, so it doesn't matter a jot come what May.

SlickShoes
19-05-2012, 08:12 PM
Sad to say it but we need a team of players with his desire to win, McPake aside no one in the team showed any desire to win, fenlon hit the nail on the head in his interview, I think he tried to patch us up in January with loans but in the summer we will see wholesale changes, all loanees will be gone, anyone out of contract will be gone.

How Lewis Stevenson managed a new deal though is still beyond me.

IWasThere2016
19-05-2012, 08:18 PM
He and Webster didn't break sweat..

muirhousehibby
19-05-2012, 08:20 PM
There's no danger Ian Black will ever sign for Hibs.

Yip your right. its not happening and thats from his mouth, hibs had there chance but offered not alot in wages. Hearts offered him 3 times more a week.
Next move is England.

Thats that rumour put to bed.

scoopyboy
19-05-2012, 08:26 PM
Yip your right. its not happening and thats from his mouth, hibs had there chance but offered not alot in wages. Hearts offered him 3 times more a week.
Next move is England.

Thats that rumour put to bed.

Hearts offered him nowhere near three times what we offered, it was roughly one and a half.

Hibs offered exactly the same as ICT in the morning when he was at EM, he got the Hearts offer in the afternoon.

The day of the Dunfermline game he said that Hibs wouldn't pay enough to tempt him and it looked like England would be his next move.

muirhousehibby
19-05-2012, 08:31 PM
Hearts offered him nowhere near three times what we offered, it was roughly one and a half.

Hibs offered exactly the same as ICT in the morning when he was at EM, he got the Hearts offer in the afternoon.

The day of the Dunfermline game he said that Hibs wouldn't pay enough to tempt him and it looked like England would be his next move.

Not what he told me m8, hibs were well short.

StevesFamau5
20-05-2012, 01:40 PM
How Lewis Stevenson managed a new deal though is still beyond me.

Your joking right??

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

bingo70
20-05-2012, 01:43 PM
Your joking right??

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Why? a box to box midfielder that can barely muster a shot on goal and without a goal or an assist all season.

IMO not renewing Stevensons contrqact was a difficuilt decision that Fenlon should have made, he's got a great attitude but in terms of ability, well he's just pish and offers absolutely nothing either in attack or defensively.