PDA

View Full Version : Just when the day couldn't get much worse...

97hills
19-05-2012, 07:17 PM
We get back to our the car to find the tyres have been slashed by some little ned. Happened to every car in the car park we were in. Great day :grr:

muthillhibee
19-05-2012, 07:23 PM
Was in the same car park mate. Absolutely sickening. Heart goes out to the guy that had 4 tyres done whereas myself was just the one which was bad enough!

SlickShoes
19-05-2012, 07:25 PM
Welcome to Glasgow....

Sorry this happened to you guys, this place is full of ****ty areas and ****ty people, hope you all got/get home safe.

Hibs7
19-05-2012, 07:26 PM
An occupational hazard of having a final in **** weedgie land.
Where were Glasgows finest eh, ***** missing as usual.

Gatecrasher
19-05-2012, 07:28 PM
Unlucky, I dont trust the wee fuds hanging around that area with my car. Glasgow = Bus or train for me

ChooseLife
19-05-2012, 07:35 PM
1 of the .net buses broke down on the way back, by this point it was funny how bad the day was going :greengrin

Biggie
19-05-2012, 07:41 PM
1 of the .net buses broke down on the way back, by this point it was funny how bad the day was going :greengrin

yeah, we could only laugh...but credit to the other .net bus that stopped and picked some of us up....only for the driver to not know where he was going and missed the newbridge turn off !!!!...we ended up going out the south queensferry roundabout and heading back into town.
Much respect for the other passengers who had to live with this new route home...thanks guys

ChooseLife
19-05-2012, 08:56 PM
yeah, we could only laugh...but credit to the other .net bus that stopped and picked some of us up....only for the driver to not know where he was going and missed the newbridge turn off !!!!...we ended up going out the south queensferry roundabout and heading back into town.
Much respect for the other passengers who had to live with this new route home...thanks guys

Do you think there's people still sitting on the bus waiting to hear back from the depot? :greengrin

Hibees07
19-05-2012, 10:08 PM
We get back to our the car to find the tyres have been slashed by some little ned. Happened to every car in the car park we were in. Great day :grr:

What car park were you in, for future avoidance.