PDA

View Full Version : Och, it's not that bad.....

Dinkydoo
19-05-2012, 07:14 PM
Well, the unthinkable has happened, years upon years of dreams shattered. "Dodgy decisions" and a lack of fight from the team with an embarrassing result and all.

Does anyone feel that bad though?

To me It just feels like another derby defeat - apart from the numbness and occasional wave of anger :greengrin

**** it, we'll survive.

We'll have many future days to party but they probably won't as a result of failing to live within their financial means for the past decade.

GGTTH

Aldoo
19-05-2012, 07:25 PM
Mate, we've been saying this for years and yet they are still here and as Scottish cup winners, they may lose a few big earners this summer but they are walking out as winners.

We take care of the balance sheet but that gurantees us nothing, doing things by the book and playing the good guy gets you nowhere.

Well, the unthinkable has happened, years upon years of dreams shattered. "Dodgy decisions" and a lack of fight from the team with an embarrassing result and all.

Does anyone feel that bad though?

To me It just feels like another derby defeat - apart from the numbness and occasional wave of anger :greengrin

**** it, we'll survive.

We'll have many future days to party but they probably won't as a result of failing to live within their financial means for the past decade.

GGTTH

Dinkydoo
19-05-2012, 07:27 PM
Sorry, i'm pretty drunk, just ignore this thread lol.

SlickShoes
19-05-2012, 07:29 PM
In the movies the good guys win, in real life the people that will beg/borrow/cheat/steal/do anything it takes to win, end up winning.

Hibs is a well run business, but as a football team we have been on the slide for years.

One of the most depressing things about this is that as you stated "it feels like yet another derby defeat". There is NO gulf between us and hearts at all, we should be able to beat them, but we can't with any consistency. For as long as I have been watching hibs we have struggled badly apart from the odd fantastic result. This defeat feeling like a normal occurrence is hugely depressing.