PDA

View Full Version : The worst result in our history?

King Paddy
19-05-2012, 06:51 PM
That was frankly shamefull that those imposters who were playing in the biggest cup
final of their lives could put on a performance of the like of which we will never recover
from. The midfield was rank rotten, Claros would not get picked in my 5 a side team
at the meadows, Osbourne a cumbersome joke and for Soares he can't even run. No pace no
width, no drive, Hearts were superb with Driver and Santana ripping both our full backs.
As for wee black he had the freedom of Hampden as know one got any way near him.
Things must change at Easter road big time or next season we will end up in the ist div.
If i was Farmer/ Petrie i would accept that enough is enough and pass on the baton
to football minded people who with our fan base take the club from the gutter which
it presently lies in.

HIBERNIAN-0762
19-05-2012, 07:04 PM
You are right about the worst defeat, in my time for sure, I never thought I'd get over the 6-1 massacre by Celtic in 72 but we bounced back in spectacular style, now I fear the worst for my beloved club, we have an owner and board of directors who simply sit back and say and do nothing to appease the fans.

Your point about a daft wee Spanish waiter running rings round us perfectly sums up how bad we really are.

We are in for a long long summer, now lets see what this gutless board are going to make available for Fenlon to sort this crap out

No stars for any of the players today from me.

Hiber-nation
19-05-2012, 07:07 PM
Yep it probably is the worst result ever. But it was the worst season ever for us to get into a Cup Final no matter how much we all tried on here to be positive. The team is a mix of players without ability and players with ability without attitude.

It won't happen again.

Diclonius
19-05-2012, 07:09 PM
The fact that this is the only game in my entire time as a fan where I left before injury time (after their 5th) sums up the result today.

19-05-2012, 07:11 PM
Worst result i have ever experienced. No heart. No fight. No desire. You wouldn't have thought we were in a cup final against our biggest rivals!

The players should be totally ashamed of themselves, let the supporters down so badly.

Massive clearout in the summer required!

19-05-2012, 07:12 PM
Yep it probably is the worst result ever. But it was the worst season ever for us to get into a Cup Final no matter how much we all tried on here to be positive. The team is a mix of players without ability and players with ability without attitude.

It won't happen again.

Thats what I said after our last hampden humilation v hearts.

Hiber-nation
19-05-2012, 07:15 PM
Thats what I said after our last hampden humilation v hearts.

Trying to be positive, I've had 4 double whiskies and 3 bottles of IPA since I've got home so maybe its time to log off.