PDA

View Full Version : I dont blame the manager

rcarter1
19-05-2012, 06:19 PM
Its a bitter pill, but we've been here before. Im actually encouraged by Fenlons words - he realises the players are losers - Mcpake aside -
and I think he could still be the right guy to move us forward. He will have to be very canny in whom he gets for Hibs next season, but to be fair he tried a rush job in january, and only McPake turned out OK. I reckon though deep inside he knows what needs to be done so lets see how he gets on with the job next season with a bit of time to think and choose his players properly. Basically most Hibs players are losers and he needs to change that. Fenlon I don't think is a loser so Im happy to support him for next season.

To the future - and Im looking forward to see how Hearts deal with academy based teams - at least we will be on equal footing, unless Romaniv decides to pump more money into them.

GGTTH

dutchhibby
19-05-2012, 07:58 PM
Its a bitter pill, but we've been here before. Im actually encouraged by Fenlons words - he realises the players are losers - Mcpake aside -
and I think he could still be the right guy to move us forward. He will have to be very canny in whom he gets for Hibs next season, but to be fair he tried a rush job in january, and only McPake turned out OK. I reckon though deep inside he knows what needs to be done so lets see how he gets on with the job next season with a bit of time to think and choose his players properly. Basically most Hibs players are losers and he needs to change that. Fenlon I don't think is a loser so Im happy to support him for next season.

To the future - and Im looking forward to see how Hearts deal with academy based teams - at least we will be on equal footing, unless Romaniv decides to pump more money into them.

GGTTH

i blame him
worse record than calderwood

iain nolan
19-05-2012, 08:09 PM
100% the players let us all down today :flag:

erskine-hibby
19-05-2012, 08:41 PM

GGTTH

So 1 good player out of how many????
and you still don't put any of the blame on him, even though he brought those players in:confused::confused: