PDA

View Full Version : Well done Hearts

Skol
19-05-2012, 05:52 PM
Better team on the day, deserved the victory and will presumably have a great night.

Absolutely gutted, yes we could have complaints, but not even going to go there as we were 2nd best today regardless.

virtualhibby
19-05-2012, 06:21 PM
Could not agree more.

DaveF
19-05-2012, 06:22 PM
off :greengrin

Yuillsy
19-05-2012, 06:23 PM
Better team on the day, deserved the victory and will presumably have a great night.

Absolutely gutted, yes we could have complaints, but not even going to go there as we were 2nd best today regardless.

They can **** off.

HKhibby
19-05-2012, 06:23 PM

Not even going to go there myself!, how we got to the cup final i dont know!!, but as for that hearts team...well very mediocre!, they will be beaten by anyone in Europe..Fenlon? dont think he is the man to take Hibs forward!!

CRAZYHIBBY
19-05-2012, 06:25 PM
Well done hearts.......edinburghs best team by a country mile.......im more angry at the lack of fight than losing the game.....kujabi cost us 4 of those goals.......bad defending for the first ...needless tug in the box in front of a jambo referee and his sending off cost us 2 more goals

Hibrandenburg
19-05-2012, 06:44 PM
Well done hearts.......edinburghs best team by a country mile.......im more angry at the lack of fight than losing the game.....kujabi cost us 4 of those goals.......bad defending for the first ...needless tug in the box in front of a jambo referee and his sending off cost us 2 more goals

Tug was outside the box by a country mile.

ChooseLife
19-05-2012, 06:46 PM
yeah why not, well done hearts, you deserved it and won the biggest derby there ever will be.

Mikey
19-05-2012, 06:47 PM
Really? I've seen some pish on here in my time but I've never seen a thread title as bad as this one.

Mikeystewart
19-05-2012, 06:48 PM

Its not a popular opinion but I share those sentiments.

DaveF
19-05-2012, 06:49 PM
Really? I've seen some pish on here in my time but I've never seen a thread title as bad as this one.

Well delete it then....

Hibercelona
19-05-2012, 06:49 PM
This thread is up there with the "Mexican praise" on Mike Bassett.

Hibs7
19-05-2012, 06:50 PM
Will never say well done, they cheated for the penalty, the ref should have sent off Black, so give me a fair playing feild and I might accept the best team won. We were not worthy of winning but it should have been a lot closer.

Speedway
19-05-2012, 06:52 PM
Will never say well done, they cheated for the penalty, the ref should have sent off Black, so give me a fair playing feild and I might accept the best team won. We were not worthy of winning but it should have been a lot closer.

Oh come on!

They could have just fielded Skacel on his own today and they would have won. Not even a contest.

DarrenSQH
19-05-2012, 06:54 PM
This thread is nearly as embarrassing as the performance.

HibeeHendo
19-05-2012, 06:54 PM
**** Hearts

lucky
19-05-2012, 06:55 PM
We were well beat and I'm well gutted but it was men against girls

ekhibee
19-05-2012, 06:55 PM
I loath and detest Hearts, always have and always will, and it really sticks in my gut giving them any credit for anything. That said, I think Sergio is a clever and intelligent manager, IMO he is the best manager in the SPL. He has dignity which is over and above anything they are capable of, and he could just as easily be sacked by their loony owner next week.

.SeventyFive
19-05-2012, 06:56 PM
Truth be told, the Hearta team displayed that they wanted it more and won as a result. They were the better team and all pap aside, they deserved to win.

Leishy1995
19-05-2012, 06:57 PM
I refuse to believe hibs are actually only capable of signing players like claros and kujabi. When they can find players like skacel and despite his dive Suso was very good.

Hibercelona
19-05-2012, 07:01 PM
Oh come on!

They could have just fielded Skacel on his own today and they would have won. Not even a contest.

Exactly.

What worries me even more is that Suso on his own would have been too much for us today.

ballengeich
19-05-2012, 07:02 PM
I can only agree with the OP. We were beaten fair and square on the park so congratulations to Hearts. No excuses about one of the most spiritless and disorganised Hibs teams I've seen. I was at the 72 final so at least today wasn't the biggest final defeat I've seen. Let's work out how to move forward. Ugh!

DaveF
19-05-2012, 07:04 PM

Agree. Get it to ****.

Beefster
19-05-2012, 07:07 PM

Agreed.

Yuillsy
19-05-2012, 07:10 PM
id just like to say well done to the jambos......great display

**** off and support them then!!!

This love in with hearts seriously hacks me off.

It's easy to beat a team that doesn't turn up!

seanraff07
19-05-2012, 07:27 PM
**** off. What kind of Hibby can even bring themselves to say that, Hearts and every little thing associated with them are ****. Hated them before today and even more so now, they can shove their congratulations up their arse.

TheMentalHibees
19-05-2012, 07:29 PM
Get this thread to ****.

One Day Soon
19-05-2012, 07:37 PM
Some people on here seem to have developed a bizarre football version of Stockholm Syndrome.

We were well beaten and also cheated. And we now have a well established serial 'fold to Hearts' mentality in our squad. Just shocking.

But this thread is needless and a bit Hearts gay. Get it to **** off this board.

19-05-2012, 07:41 PM
Hearts as usual showed more heart and more fight. They always looked like they wanted it more. We can have no complaints, we never showed up, simple as. Black as usual bossed the midfield as the likes of Stevenson tiptoed around him. Hes a horrible, dirty player (should have been booked!) but he gets in players faces, gets stuck in and not scared to commit, which is exactly what we are missing. We can be far too soft and far to nice, too afraid to get stuck in and angry.

MackemHibee
19-05-2012, 07:45 PM
Some people on here seem to have developed a bizarre football version of Stockholm Syndrome.

We were well beaten and also cheated. And we now have a well established serial 'fold to Hearts' mentality in our squad. Just shocking.

But this thread is needless and a bit Hearts gay. Get it to **** off this board.

agreed.

SRHibs
19-05-2012, 08:22 PM
They were so much better than us it was unreal. Our players looked amateur.

alexedwards
19-05-2012, 08:41 PM

ok. well done hibs! :aok:

Pretty Boy
19-05-2012, 08:44 PM
I can't bring myself to say well done to them.

Based on todays performance they deserved it though.

You get what you pay (or don't pay) for.

Sir David Gray
19-05-2012, 08:44 PM
It'll be a cold day in Hell before I congratulate that mob for anything.

FTH

:giruy:

Davy Mac
19-05-2012, 08:45 PM
Get this thread to xxxx

Who the xxxx in their right mind (cannae be a Hibby ffs) would headline a title like this.

HMFC GTF!

joe breezy
19-05-2012, 08:59 PM
Deleted, I don't care..,

HibbiesandtheBaddies
19-05-2012, 09:16 PM

Well done Hearts?

Pish. Just like well done Livingston in the league cup final?

The vast majority of their team won't be there next season as admitted by David Southern and Mad Vlad due their financially unsustainable glory seeking. It's like bragging about having a new telly and suite for the party at new year, but they're gettin repossesed in January.

GTF

whiskyhibby
19-05-2012, 09:21 PM
You have to give them their due, they played well today and had their fair share of luck, but worthy winners, however still a life long Hibby and would not change that for anything GGTTH

IWasThere2016
Best side won at a canter..

WarringtonHibee
**** them.

SkintHibby
19-05-2012, 09:28 PM

Mikey.....dont go there please. We are all hurting bad.

Davy Mac
19-05-2012, 09:44 PM
I hate Hearts but there are some ok Hearts fans and they deserved to win, why greet about a sporting thread...?

Hibs are pish, I hate Hearts but well done Hearts and **** off the chavs who criticise being sporting

Do you think Hertz would be congratulating Hibs for there win - aye right.

There moronic, they wouldnae put up with the pash Hibs have played for 2 or 3 seasons yet some of our so called Hibbies accept mediocrity - away and shxte then.

And by the way dinnae go and preach about chavs being sporting, if you like that then good for you, praise Hertz all you like but they can go and get tae fxxx as far as I'm concerned.

And that's my opinion and I'm entitled to it whether you agree with or not.

Fxxx Hertz

adopted_hibee
19-05-2012, 09:50 PM
This thread certainly sorts those that are good losers and gracious in defeat from those that are just plain losers.

Hiber-nation
19-05-2012, 09:58 PM
**** them. I hate them with a passion and will always want them to lose every game they ever play. But we weren't cheated, we were humiliated by a very average side in one of the worst days in our club's history.

RickyS
19-05-2012, 10:02 PM
**** them. I hate them with a passion and will always want them to lose every game they ever play. But we weren't cheated, we were humiliated by a very average side in one of the worst days in our club's history.

spot on mate, we were let down today by a big % of our players

PeeJay
19-05-2012, 10:07 PM

Yeah - so much for sporting integrity then!

Being fair losers is part of the game of football - the better team won today, give them their due.

Sir David Gray
19-05-2012, 10:10 PM
Yeah - so much for sporting integrity then!

Being fair losers is part of the game of football - the better team won today, give them their due.

I don't think anyone will argue with that at all.

However, to have a thread titled "Well done Hearts" on the evening that we've just been humiliated in the biggest match in the club's history is a bit too much for me to stomach, I'm afraid.

Davy Mac
19-05-2012, 10:11 PM
This thread certainly sorts those that are good losers and gracious in defeat from those that are just plain losers.

Clearly been on the winning team over the last 30 years - good for you but dinnae come on preaching yir nonsense if you are happy with Hibs getting horsed 1-5 by that maob.

No such thing is a good loser - IMHO

HMFC GTF!

HibbyAndy
19-05-2012, 10:14 PM
I yearn for the day we turn up in a Derby. ONCE AGAIN we are like rabbits caught in the headlights when the whistle blows.

Eyrie
19-05-2012, 10:15 PM
Hearts deserved to win because we were complete crap, but I'm not going to congratulate them.

Bobby's Cinema
19-05-2012, 10:17 PM
We talk of the difference in The mentality between the two clubs, fans included, an we get nonsense like this. F*** hearts. Gutted

adopted_hibee
19-05-2012, 11:03 PM
Clearly been on the winning team over the last 30 years - good for you but dinnae come on preaching yir nonsense if you are happy with Hibs getting horsed 1-5 by that maob.

No such thing is a good loser - IMHO

HMFC GTF!

Not at all Davy, my first Love is Luton Town who have suffered far more adversity in recent times than Hibs. But that's another story!

I have followed Hibs avidly since moving to Edinburgh 10 years ago and of course I'm not happy about today's result, far from it. I also paid 5 x face value for my ticket today to make matters worse!

I don't like losing (which unfortunately happens quite often as a Hibs & Luton fan) but I'm prepared to admit that the best team won and offer them my congratulations, through gritted teeth. Surely that's what being a good sport is all about?