PDA

View Full Version : Brokenhearted but still proud to be a Hibby

hibsbollah
19-05-2012, 05:50 PM
Thats all.

I'll be taking a sabbatical from here for a week. or two. Keep away from open windows and sharp objects guys :flag:

N.Wales Hibby
19-05-2012, 05:57 PM
Bet you take a wee look!:wink:

19-05-2012, 07:33 PM
:agree: I would rather be in the third division, loosing week in week out than pull on a maroon jersey.

HIBERNIAN FOREVER :flag:

lucky
19-05-2012, 07:45 PM
Being a Hibbie is a lifestyle choice and one which personally I love. Hibees til I die

Speedy
19-05-2012, 07:47 PM
Me and my mate started "We'll support you evermore" in the east and only one person joined in.

MackemHibee
19-05-2012, 07:48 PM
Broken hearted, wounded, deflated, gutted

whatever you want to call it.... but still im going back next season for more :flag::flag:

Hibs7
19-05-2012, 08:12 PM
Always a Hibbie, no matter what and 10 times better than those inbred maroon neanderthals.

Pretty Boy
19-05-2012, 08:14 PM
Absolutely gutted, the 4th goal going in was genuinely painful.

Sad to say I walked out at that point and threw my scarf away. A season ticket holder, follower through thick and thin, followed home and away in the 1st division and in a fit of temper I did something I'm quite ashamed of.

However after calming down a wee bit I've come ro accept this is part of being a Hibs fan, they'll always let you down but every so often they'll do something that keeps you going back.

As said above I'd rather watch Hibs playing in Division 3 every week as opposed to pull on a maroon strip.

Brebners Bookie
19-05-2012, 08:15 PM
Thats all.

I'll be taking a sabbatical from here for a week. or two. Keep away from open windows and sharp objects guys :flag:

Still cant wait to walk to ER for the 1st game next season. Our time will come.

WarringtonHibee
19-05-2012, 08:17 PM
Being a Hibbie is a lifestyle choice and one which personally I love. Hibees til I die

I disagree with the first part of that post, we're born Hibees.

eezyrider
19-05-2012, 08:25 PM
I'd still rather be a losing Hibee than Jambo ****.

WE ARE HIBERNIAN FC!

EZ

Liam_Hibs
19-05-2012, 08:28 PM
Disappointed, not ashamed.

We'll have our time, eventually.

Lungo--Drom
19-05-2012, 08:33 PM
You've summed it up for me LAHibby, I'd rather be in the SJF East Region Central Division and losing week in week out than pull on a maroon jersey!!

HIBERNIAN FOREVER AND EVER, AMEN! :)

:agree: I would rather be in the third division, loosing week in week out than pull on a maroon jersey.

HIBERNIAN FOREVER :flag:

Hibernia&Alba
19-05-2012, 10:59 PM
I can't say I'm feeling proud right now. I'm very embarrassed in fact. But it won't always feel this bad, and like everyone else, I'll still be a Hibby tomorrow.

nonshinyfinish
19-05-2012, 11:02 PM
Painful as this is, it will pass.

They will all still wake up tomorrow as Hertz fans, and for that reason they have only my pity.

Saturdays Hero
19-05-2012, 11:08 PM
You might change your car,house even the wife but you can't change your team & unfortunately were stuck with each other (me & Hibs) only pride I take is I know we would not employ sex offenders & that is by no means a cheap dig at Hearts it's FACT.

Steve20
19-05-2012, 11:34 PM
Not proud to be a Hibee tonight at all. I will not be back for more next season. We are a joke of a club.

Hibernian Verse
19-05-2012, 11:37 PM
Not proud to be a Hibee tonight at all. I will not be back for more next season. We are a joke of a club.

You'll be back when times are good though wont you? Jog on now, noone wants to hear even more doom and gloom.

Mango Man
19-05-2012, 11:38 PM
Being a long suffering Hibee has really left me quite bitter when it comes to football, I get very little enjoyment out of it, even when it comes to me playing football I seem to carry the Hibs luck with me (glorious failure). I go into most Hibs games thinking we will get beat, especially against Hearts, (because we usually do) they just seem to have our number, but in the run up to this final I found myself being quite positive, it really did feel a bit different this time, although there was still a niggle in the back of my mind, I just ignored it, never again.

Just when you think it can't get any worse for us, today happens.

:flag:

1875HFC
19-05-2012, 11:41 PM
Being a hibby can be very tough but being amongst my fellow hibees today and felt so ******g proud to be a Hibernian Football Club supporter.
Life goes on and yeh they the hertz will be chuffed but they will always be Jambos, it's about principles and sticking by what you love :flag:

LancsHibs
20-05-2012, 07:27 AM
Being a hibby can be very tough but being amongst my fellow hibees today and felt so ******g proud to be a Hibernian Football Club supporter.
Life goes on and yeh they the hertz will be chuffed but they will always be Jambos, it's about principles and sticking by what you love :flag:

Agree with this 100%, have always been a Hibby and always will be a Hibby. This club, it's colours, it's history, it's ethos, it's fans, it's city fill me with pride. That pride may be temporary dented but it will be back for the next season. Total clear out required and we must put our trust in Pat to build a new team to bring us a bit of much deserved glory to go worth that pride!!
God bless the Hibs:flag:

Kaiser1962
20-05-2012, 07:29 AM
Thats all.

Probably should do the same. When the Yams were sing their homophobic song I reflected that being Gay would be infinitely more preferrable to being a Yam.