PDA

View Full Version : Suso dive?

Leishy1995
19-05-2012, 05:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1SglUQkohU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Hibercelona
19-05-2012, 05:44 PM
He dived in the box, but what was Kujabi thinking when he tugged on the shirt?

He was already on a yellow card for goodness sakes, what a fool.

Leishy1995
19-05-2012, 05:47 PM
Kujabi is too slow to play full back! He was lost. We need to get booth back playing.

Big Ed
19-05-2012, 05:51 PM
We need to get booth back playing.

Good God! :no way:

GordonHFC
19-05-2012, 05:54 PM
Was already on a booking and should have been hooked at half time. Suso is one of the biggest cheats in the SPL.

Leishy1995
19-05-2012, 05:56 PM
Kujabi and Claros look disinterested and crap. Booth can at least run more than Kujabi!

Big Ed
19-05-2012, 06:04 PM
Kujabi and Claros look disinterested and crap. Booth can at least run more than Kujabi!

He can't defend. Simple as that. LB is one of the many positions that needs to be properly filled.

Hibrandenburg
19-05-2012, 06:12 PM
Suso is a cheating barsteward! The tug was outside the box and he took a dive inside. Never a penalty and it came at a time when we were still in with a shout. So ****ing glad I wasn't there.

alibucharest
19-05-2012, 06:12 PM
Add it to the 5th round last minute dive against St Johnstone and it does make him a cheatin bassa!

Hibercelona
19-05-2012, 06:18 PM
Probably not a good time to remind folk of that Ian Black elbow....

danhibees1875
19-05-2012, 07:20 PM
Add it to the 5th round last minute dive against St Johnstone and it does make him a cheatin bassa!

Add the decisions they got against St. Mirren and Auckenleck and you get a pretty lucky cup run.

Cool_Hand_Luke
19-05-2012, 07:33 PM
Probably not a good time to remind folk of that Ian Black elbow....

Was that the one he only got a talking to for?

givescotlandfreedom
19-05-2012, 07:35 PM

Shortly before he booked Kujabi for his first foul

SlickShoes
19-05-2012, 07:36 PM

Aye it was around 8-9 minutes in, i watched it again on TV when i got home. Billy Dodds said "HE never even went for the ball" then said " he was just letting him know he was there "

For me it was a yellow at the very least, how he wasnt booked at all and kujabi was sent off boggles the mind, black took someone else out off the ball later in the 1st half and again was only talked to.

Leishy1995
19-05-2012, 07:39 PM
It's a disgrace of a performance from the ref, yet he's representing Scotland in the Euros. They don't have the right to protest.

neilmartinrocks
19-05-2012, 07:42 PM
Aye it was around 8-9 minutes in, i watched it again on TV when i got home. Billy Dodds said "HE never even went for the ball" then said " he was just letting him know he was there "

For me it was a yellow at the very least, how he wasnt booked at all and kujabi was sent off boggles the mind, black took someone else out off the ball later in the 1st half and again was only talked to.

thomsom. the cheating yam prick?

thebakerboy
19-05-2012, 07:43 PM
Thought the first booking was harsh as Suzo went over the ball and Kujabi was just protecting himself , and how do you give away a pen without being the box yourself , and how does Black half Griffiths twice ( once off the ball which is an automatic RED ) but nothing happens not even 1 yellow. Will the SFA repeat their position re Pawlett in the sheep match and give Suzo a suspension . O who was the referee then I can't quite remember.

Billychaotic182
19-05-2012, 08:04 PM
I can't get the link on my phone can someone post it again for me

calamitus
20-05-2012, 08:36 AM
Yup - absolute game-killing turning point.
We'd just come right back into it, then go 2 goals down and lose a man. There was consistent bias in the referee's decision making during the game that really needs looking at.

Sas_The_Hibby
20-05-2012, 08:47 AM
Suso is a cheating barsteward! The tug was outside the box and he took a dive inside. Never a penalty and it came at a time when we were still in with a shout. So ****ing glad I wasn't there.

Actually he even started his dive outside of the box but managed to land inside, which makes it even more laughable.

I suspect Thomson thought it was Christmas come early to get a chance to give a penalty and put Hibs down to ten men. Does anyone know for a FACT that Thomson is a Jambo, because if he is then surely he should never have been let near a Hibs Hearts Cup Final?

Having said all that, I don't believe the final result would have been any different if the penalty / sending off hadn't happened, though the score probably would have, and Kujabi was an idiot doing what he did.

The Falcon
20-05-2012, 08:48 AM
Thought the first booking was harsh as Suzo went over the ball and Kujabi was just protecting himself , and how do you give away a pen without being the box yourself , and how does Black half Griffiths twice ( once off the ball which is an automatic RED ) but nothing happens not even 1 yellow. Will the SFA repeat their position re Pawlett in the sheep match and give Suzo a suspension . O who was the referee then I can't quite remember.

I normaly defend referees but this is a difficult one in that the decisions that went against us were huge.

Trouble is cheating is indemnic and acceptable in football, off the field and on it. Suso gets a penalty (again) when clearly it isnt and there is unbridled joy in the Yam ranks (we would have done the same probably), not only that our player gets sent off and what (little) chance we had is gone. Ian Black "lets the guy know he's there" by elbowing him in the head, and gets away scot free with a wee grin on his face. What an odious disgusting individual.

From these dishonest acts Hearts gain an unasailable advantage and there will be no punishment, in fact this will be seen as a badge of honour by Suso and the highlight of his (non table waiting) career.

We were still crap though.

RoYO!
20-05-2012, 08:53 AM
Can someone answer this.

Did the ref even signal to confirm we had scored? I didn't celebrate the first few secs cos I was looking at the linesman and the ref. he just seemed to stand there in complete shock. Thought to himself. Can I chalk this one off? Had a further thought. Then took no action.

Maybe I missed it. Hate hampden, **** angle for it and miles away so not out the q that I missed it.

Hongkong Phooey
20-05-2012, 08:53 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1SglUQkohU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/cups/scottish-cup/2012/05/20/scottish-cup-final-suso-santana-must-regreat-swan-dive-that-won-hearts-penalty-86908-23866610/

Holmesdale Hibs
20-05-2012, 08:57 AM
Actually he even started his dive outside of the box but managed to land inside, which makes it even more laughable.

I suspect Thomson thought it was Christmas come early to get a chance to give a penalty and put Hibs down to ten men. Does anyone know for a FACT that Thomson is a Jambo, because if he is then surely he should never have been let near a Hibs Hearts Cup Final?

Having said all that, I don't believe the final result would have been any different if the penalty / sending off hadn't happened, though the score probably would have, and Kujabi was an idiot doing what he did.

Agree with all of that. Suso took a dive and outside the box and landed inside it. It was a foul, outside the box, and probably a booking. I don't feel cheated though as we would have got pumped anyway.

Kujabi should have been hooked at half time but WTF was he playing at allowing Suso near the box in the first place. I can't bring myself to watch the video but from what I remember he walked past 2 defenders.

Suso is a wee dick and he was even rolling around whetahoe was hit by the ball at 4-1, just goes to show that cheating is second nature to him.

I though Ian Black was a borderline red card early on as well when he intentionally took out Griffiths with his elbow. Don't know if Thomson is a jambo but he's a **** ref.