PDA

View Full Version : Cup Final Ratings

Beefster
19-05-2012, 05:33 PM
This is as painful a thread as I've ever started but it needs to be done, if only to allow folk to vent.....

Brown - 4 : Didn't appear to do anything wrong. Didn't do anything particularly great either.

Kujabi - 1 : Bombscare. I'd let him go this summer. No pace whatsoever.
McPake - 5 : The man can't do everything on his own. It's a shocker when the only folk that care are on loan.
Hanlon - 3 : Back to the pre-McPake Hanlon.
Doherty - 3 : Seemed to be all over the place and get caught out all the time.

Stevenson - 2 : *****.
Osborne - 2 : I'm fed up hearing how this laddie can play. He's a lazy ****er who wants more time on the ball than he'll ever get.
Claros - 1 : Don't believe the hype. Liability who needs to be sent back this summer.
Soares - 1 : He can be summed up in 'no fight, no desire, nothing'.

O'Connor - 2 : It's hard to do anything when you don't have a midfield behind you.
Griffiths - 3 : It's hard to do anything when you don't have a midfield behind you.

Subs - 2 : Pish.

Fenlon - 1 : Wrong tactics to start with, should have had Kujabi off before he was sent off (he was getting ripped a new one every time they came up his side), seemed to be resigned to 'damage limitation' rather than having a go when we went 3/4-1 down, I remain utterly unconvinced by him.

N.Wales Hibby
19-05-2012, 05:38 PM
Sorry Beefster. The lot of them -20000.

Treadstone
19-05-2012, 05:42 PM
Don't think any player could quibble with that . Bit generous on Kujabi and Claros though .

davhibby
19-05-2012, 05:43 PM
This is as painful a thread as I've ever started but it needs to be done, if only to allow folk to vent.....

Brown - 4 : Didn't appear to do anything wrong. Didn't do anything particularly great either.

McPake - 5 : The man can't do everything on his own. It's a shocker when the only folk that care are on loan.

Osborne - 2 : I'm fed up hearing how this laddie can play. He's a lazy ****er who wants more time on the ball than he'll ever get.
Claros - 1 : Don't believe the hype. Liability who needs to be sent back this summer.

O'Connor - 2 : It's hard to do anything when you don't have a midfield behind you.
Griffiths - 3 : It's hard to do anything when you don't have a midfield behind you.

Fenlon - 1 : Wrong tactics to start with, should have had Kujabi off before he was sent off (he was getting ripped a new one every time they came up his side), seemed to be resigned to 'damage limitation' rather than having a go when we went 3/4-1 down, I remain utterly unconvinced byhim.
So you would have rather got beat 10/11/12-1

Wotherspiniesta
19-05-2012, 05:44 PM
Brown... 2 Crap

Doherty... 2 Crap
McPake... 4
Hanlon... 3
Kujabi...0 Crapper than crapper

Osbourne...1 Crapper
Soares...2 Crap
Stevenson...1 Crapper
Claros... -1 Crappest

Griffiths... 4 Tried
O'Connor...4 Tried

Sproule...2 Crap
Doyle... 3 Isolated

Collectively, the worst this team have played, and on the biggest of occasions. Only Hibs.

Beefster
19-05-2012, 05:44 PM
So you would have rather got beat 10/11/12-1

I'd rather have gone down with a bit of fight. I can take being beaten but to go down with a pathetic whimper is unforgivable IMHO.

Hibercelona
19-05-2012, 05:47 PM
McPake is the only player that gets any level of mark today.

I can't mark any of the others, because I didn't even realize any of them were playing.

Golden Bear
19-05-2012, 05:50 PM
I'd rather have gone down with a bit of fight. I can take being beaten but to go down with a pathetic whimper is unforgivable IMHO.

Well said Beefster. My thoughts exactly.

Hibercelona
19-05-2012, 05:51 PM

After they had scored the 4th one, we were just trying not to conceed anymore.

I know we were 4 goals down and 1 man (actually, make that 0) men down.

But this was the biggest event that most (if not all of them) will ever experience, but they seemed more desperate not to conceed more than to go forward and at least put up a fight.

I just can't believe what I've seen today.

Cropley10
19-05-2012, 05:53 PM

Fenlon - 1 : Wrong tactics to start with, should have had Kujabi off before he was sent off (he was getting ripped a new one every time they came up his side), seemed to be resigned to 'damage limitation' rather than having a go when we went 3/4-1 down, I remain utterly unconvinced by him.

Spot on. Ozzy, Soares and Claros in particular.

staunchhibby
19-05-2012, 05:55 PM
Gutless and spineless

Dinkydoo
19-05-2012, 05:57 PM
Everyone can **** off apart from McPake and Griffiths.

Nobody else tried their best today.

Tha Cabbage Kid
19-05-2012, 06:17 PM
Brown - 1 :

Kujabi - 1 : think the big stage got to him today
Hanlon - 4 :
McPake - 5: good player and did well
Doherty - 2 : soooooooooooooo slow

Stevenson - 2 : cant remember seeing him that much
Osborne - 3 : lack of fight and for me that is not on especially against our enemies
Claros - 1 : atmosphere was just too much for him i think. like i said before i thought maybe the language barrier would prove difficult and may well have been the case
Soares - 1 : lack of fight and determination.

O'Connor - 2 : also very slow but no service
Griffiths - 4 : did well but no service.

Fenlon - 1 : should have hooked pa as i think it was plain to see that he was going to get sent off. wonder what he said to the ref that got him in trouble by the polis

At The Edge
19-05-2012, 06:23 PM
bar McPake, Griffiths the rest were honking
a poor show against a poor Hearts team and thats what narks me the most.

grunt
19-05-2012, 06:26 PM
Collectively, the worst this team have played, and on the biggest of occasions. Only Hibs.Got it in one.

sesoim
19-05-2012, 06:28 PM

...and Booth. Someone needs to ask Fenlon out straight how Booth can't get a game on the left wing ahead of that bunch of lazy hapless losers.

ehf
19-05-2012, 06:39 PM
After they had scored the 4th one, we were just trying not to conceed anymore.

I know we were 4 goals down and 1 man (actually, make that 0) men down.

But this was the biggest event that most (if not all of them) will ever experience, but they seemed more desperate not to conceed more than to go forward and at least put up a fight.

I just can't believe what I've seen today.

Get real: it could easily have been 7 or 8. 5-1 was a humiliation but that would have killed this club.

Malonga's Cat
19-05-2012, 06:43 PM
Was really disappointed with Claros and Kujabi today, they had absolute shockers. Let's not make them the scapegoats though. There were many today, who didn't stand up and be counted in the biggest game for years and possibly their careers. Really poor show all round from the players. The saving grace is, most of them will not be here next year.

Hiber-nation
19-05-2012, 06:47 PM
Get real: it could easily have been 7 or 8. 5-1 was a humiliation but that would have killed this club.

This is it in a nutshell. Again they had the chance to get 6 or 7 but they bottled it.

This isn't in any way a positive post about that pitifully embarassing Hibs team, it just sums that lot up.

Hibs7
19-05-2012, 07:02 PM
The only good thing about today was that it was only 5......... absolutely pathetic, embarrassing, sickening, and all done in front of 20 odd thousand Hibbies who did everything they could before and during the game until the 4 th went in.

leithsansiro
19-05-2012, 07:13 PM

Not sure about that, to be honest. There was plenty of trying from some (Stevenson had a decent first half, for example), but collectively we were less than the sum of our parts. Felt very sorry for Doyle in the second half, looked very isolated and was being asked to feed off scraps of long balls when there were no green jerseys within 20 yards of him. O'Connor's attitude was poor throughout, probably best summed up by his ridiculous effort from the kick off after the third and his berating of Doherty for not misplacing a throw-in that he failed to control with his clubfeet.

Attitude boys, attitude.

Full marks for the fans who wore their colours with pride though. 10/10 for all the cars driving back through, buses etc with scarves still flying. We'll pick ourselves up, regroup and push on.

GGTTH

Beefster
19-05-2012, 07:21 PM
Not sure about that, to be honest. There was plenty of trying from some (Stevenson had a decent first half, for example), but collectively we were less than the sum of our parts. Felt very sorry for Doyle in the second half, looked very isolated and was being asked to feed off scraps of long balls when there were no green jerseys within 20 yards of him. O'Connor's attitude was poor throughout, probably best summed up by his ridiculous effort from the kick off after the third and his berating of Doherty for not misplacing a throw-in that he failed to control with his clubfeet.

Attitude boys, attitude.

Full marks for the fans who wore their colours with pride though. 10/10 for all the cars driving back through, buses etc with scarves still flying. We'll pick ourselves up, regroup and push on.

GGTTH

Stevenson's first half wasn't even in the same universe as 'decent'. No arguments with any of the rest though.

thebakerboy
19-05-2012, 07:28 PM
Think the current squad is one of the poorest I remember but they were beginning to play a bit but I think the occasion got to them all today and even McPake was not his usual self , just a poor day at the office. So frustrated yet again losing a cup final poorly.

leithsansiro
19-05-2012, 07:49 PM
Stevenson's first half wasn't even in the same universe as 'decent'. No arguments with any of the rest though.

Being honest, not entirely his fault. Tactically, it was wrong to have two wee fellas playing on the left, Hearts directed all of their play through that channel, knowing full well that neither Lewis or Kujabi were likely to win any of the aerial stuff.

Actually, tactically the whole midfield shape was rubbish

Sir David Gray
19-05-2012, 07:56 PM
Brown-5 Didn't have much to do, other than pick the ball out of his net five times.

Kujabi-2 Horrendous.
Hanlon-3 Poor.
McPake-5 Block on the line in the first half saved it from being even worse.
Doherty-3 Poor.

Soares-3 Shocking.
Claros-1 Garbage.
Stevenson-3 Terrible.
Osbourne-2 Horrific.

Griffiths-4 No service.
O'Connor-3 No service.

SUBS

Sproule-3 Nothing.
Doyle-3 Not involved.
Francomb-0 Didn't see him as I had left by that point.

HFC 0-7
19-05-2012, 08:04 PM
Being honest, not entirely his fault. Tactically, it was wrong to have two wee fellas playing on the left, Hearts directed all of their play through that channel, knowing full well that neither Lewis or Kujabi were likely to win any of the aerial stuff.

Actually, tactically the whole midfield shape was rubbish

Spot on about the 2 wee guys on the left, hearts were just pumping balls into that channel all first half. The midfield didn't have a shape at all, ozzy looked like he was playing on the right, don't know where soared was meant to be playing, then there was a moment when Stevenson had the ball and couldn't do anything with it because griffiths and goc were both on the left wing.

1875HFC
19-05-2012, 08:14 PM
Absolute shower of ***t* the lot of them bar griffiths because what can a striker do with a midfield like the one we had today. McPake saved us a few more humiliating goals but there's not a chance he would want to stay unless he is given a promise by Petrie in writing that he will have better team mates next year.

Claros and kujabi were terrible from the word go, and I didn't realise Stevenson was playing until about 60th minute, ultimate passenger recently.

Petrie better get his finger out and show the fans that even though our day after 3.14pm was terrible he will invest all our hard earned money we paid for today and ST's and get us back there next year.

GUTTED

ehf
19-05-2012, 08:53 PM
This is it in a nutshell. Again they had the chance to get 6 or 7 but they bottled it.

This isn't in any way a positive post about that pitifully embarassing Hibs team, it just sums that lot up.

Don't they could have bottled it: luck was on their side, the ref was on their side and thet might as well have been playing against a schoolgirls' team. I actually think they took pity on us.