PDA

View Full Version : Kujabi , Claros and Osborne ...

Treadstone
19-05-2012, 05:02 PM
Can never play for Hibs again ! Knee jerk reaction after today , no doubt , but after their performances today and over the season (since January for Claros and Kujabi ) they are simply nowhere near good enough . No one gets pass marks today but these three must rival any worst game in a Scottish Cup Final .
Fenlon does not get away with it either , Kujabi was a bomb scare all first half , but his interview was honest and it will be interesting to see if the clear-out starts ASAP . It must.
Hearts were far superior and did not need the hand they got from Craig Thomson .

(A little bit of Hibs died in me today , but i still love 'em)

haggisbaws
19-05-2012, 05:13 PM
The guy is never a full back he looks like a wide midfield player and could do a job there

Makaveli
19-05-2012, 05:14 PM
Kujabi was having to be our playmaker and left back at the same time. Stupid challenge on Suso but it shouldn't have come to that. Stevenson, who I like, was stinking. But who wasn't?

Claros can do one and thankfully Soares is going anyway. Osbourne annoys me most because he CAN clearly play but just doesn't.

F***ing Hibs.

hibee_girl
19-05-2012, 05:24 PM
Kujabi was having to be our playmaker and left back at the same time. Stupid challenge on Suso but it shouldn't have come to that. Stevenson, who I like, was stinking. But who wasn't?

Claros can do one and thankfully Soares is going anyway. Osbourne annoys me most because he CAN clearly play but just doesn't.

F***ing Hibs.

:agree: osbourne infuriates me, he strolls around like he owns the pitch and occasionally makes a tackle but you can see if he put in some effort he'd be some player.

Kujabi is never a defender, soares is quite possibly the slowest midfielder I have ever seen and Claros just wasn't in it at all today

Jim44
19-05-2012, 05:29 PM

F***ing Hibs.

Claros should be shown the door immediately. His inneptnest and disinterest was overwhelming. I think Osbourne in a good team would be excellent.

Cameron1875
19-05-2012, 05:37 PM
All of them should be shown the door in the summer. An absolute disgrace.

Del Boy
19-05-2012, 05:40 PM
I would not lose any sleep if we binned Griffiths as well. Average player and a liability.

KingFranck
19-05-2012, 05:45 PM
All of them should be shown the door in the summer. An absolute disgrace.

spot on mate rip up every contract not one of them deserves a deal and not just because of today

Onion
19-05-2012, 05:47 PM
I would not lose any sleep if we binned Griffiths as well. Average player and a liability.

We simply lost the game in midfield today - as we all feared we would. The "service" to the front men was as bad as you will see in ANY final anywhere in the world at any time. Our midfield were simply over-run, outplayed, out-fought and out-thought. Individually, they are not good enough. As a group, they are as bad a mf as any we've had in the last XX years.

We need to avoid throwing the good out with the trash. IMHO Griffiths has been our best front man by a mile this season and will score goals in a decent team.

NORTHERNHIBBY
19-05-2012, 05:47 PM
Claros looked like the game was too big for him today. Osbourne looks like he needs better players around him to get the best from him and that is not what we need. Kujabi was too easy got at, and will have better days.

RickyS
19-05-2012, 06:10 PM
[QUOTE=Onion;3234301]We simply lost the game in midfield today - as we all feared we would. The "service" to the front men was as bad as you will see in ANY final anywhere in the world at any time. Our midfield were simply over-run, outplayed, out-fought and out-thought. Individually, they are not good enough. As a group, they are as bad a mf as any we've had in the last XX years.

this:agree:

Baldy Foghorn
19-05-2012, 06:21 PM
:agree: osbourne infuriates me, he strolls around like he owns the pitch and occasionally makes a tackle but you can see if he put in some effort he'd be some player.

Kujabi is never a defender, soares is quite possibly the slowest midfielder I have ever seen and Claros just wasn't in it at all today

I have seen every match that Osbourne, Soares and Claros have played and have never been impressed with any of them, today just summed them up on how they have performed week in week out for me....

sesoim
19-05-2012, 06:23 PM
Apart from Griffiths, McPake, and Booth (who should be playing on the left wing), there is nobody I would be sad to see leave.