PDA

View Full Version : The fans....

SlickShoes
19-05-2012, 04:58 PM
...were great today up until the team capitulated, well done everyone, well done to us who suffered until the full 90 minute ordeal was over.

Rod wonders why attendances are dropping, well today is why, you play like that people don't want to go.

N.Wales Hibby
19-05-2012, 05:03 PM
The fans where up for it until the stuffing was knocked out of them by a team that are not fit to wear a Hibs strip.

SlickShoes
19-05-2012, 05:08 PM
I loved the hour before the game the atmosphere in the ground was great its just a shame the way it all went south once the game started.

FLHIBS
19-05-2012, 05:13 PM
...were great today up until the team capitulated, well done everyone, well done to us who suffered until the full 90 minute ordeal was over.

Rod wonders why attendances are dropping, well today is why, you play like that people don't want to go.

I flew 5000 miles for 48 minutes of utter garbage, was not staying for the 90 !

Fenlon cannot and must not escape the wrath of the fans either because that group of players were not up for it, there was no passion, no fight,inept tactics and they let themselves(Fenlon and the players) and more importantly the fans down very badly............no point in getting away from it, Fenlon has not done a good job, if Dunfermline were not so bad, we would be down.

I could have lived with a gubbing if we had showed fight throughout but it was not there and I want to know from Fenlon why not ?

SlickShoes
19-05-2012, 05:17 PM
I flew 5000 miles for 48 minutes of utter garbage, was not staying for the 90 !

Fenlon cannot and must not escape the wrath of the fans either because that group of players were not up for it, there was no passion, no fight,inept tactics and they let themselves(Fenlon and the players) and more importantly the fans down very badly............no point in getting away from it, Fenlon has not done a good job, if Dunfermline were not so bad, we would be down.

I could have lived with a gubbing if we had showed fight throughout but it was not there and I want to know from Fenlon why not ?

Yep agree with it all, we have been in dire straits for some time, not having a dig at anyone that left it was more a well done to people that suffered to the end.

FLHIBS
19-05-2012, 05:21 PM
Yep agree with it all, we have been in dire straits for some time, not having a dig at anyone that left it was more a well done to people that suffered to the end.

We all suffered !!.......but it goes with being a hibby !

deeks01
19-05-2012, 05:22 PM
The fans were fantastic , if it wasn't for those 20000 brave souls in our end today I would be embarrassed right now but as it is I'm genuinely proud to say I'm a hibby. Not because of the on field performance , that was a disgrace not one player appeared to want to win that cup and I include our captain in that , but because we kept singing when we went 2 down we urged our team on to get our goal and the passion was unreal. Unfortunately straight after half time we ****ed it up big style. Fair play to everyone who stayed till the end , this is one of the first games I have ever left early and it was solely because my psychotic dad decided it would be a great idea to park the car way round at the hearts end when we were all decked out in green , walking back through them after that would have been unbearable.

The better more passionate football team won on the park.

The better more passionate fans were left disappointed by their heroes.

Oh to be a hobby , eh?!

...WentToMowAnSPL
19-05-2012, 05:25 PM
It was an honour to be part of the 20,000 Hibs fans in Glasgow today GGTTH

Dinkydoo
19-05-2012, 05:29 PM
Our performance wasn't a disgrace but they had the better players and the referee was ****ing shocking.......

11 against 11 today was hard enough, and at 2 - 1 we had the momentum, but to go 3 - 1 down against a side who after that obviously had 12 players, when we then only had 10 is the real disgrace.

**** you Scotland, your ****ty league, and your corrupt officials.