PDA

View Full Version : It must be nice...

Monts
19-05-2012, 04:56 PM
To be able to play 12 v 10 in a cup final.

Andy74
19-05-2012, 04:57 PM
The real story is football finance. The game is dead and no one cares.

sh00byd00
19-05-2012, 05:05 PM
Tbf, it could have been 12v10 in our favour and we would still have got beaten. If you think all our problems began an ended with the iffy penalty, then, well, you must have been watching a different game than i.

Lets not hide behind a dodgy decision. Other than McPake, no player is fit to wear the jersey. NONE!

davhibby
19-05-2012, 05:10 PM
Tbf, it could have been 12v10 in our favour and we would still have got beaten. If you think all our problems began an ended with the iffy penalty, then, well, you must have been watching a different game than i.

Lets not hide behind a dodgy decision. Other than McPake, no player is fit to wear the jersey. NONE!
Don't forget the Black incident

zero-seven
19-05-2012, 05:11 PM
yes

better team by miles won the game

we were garbage

scuttle
19-05-2012, 06:59 PM

Agree totally, It was not the refs fault it was OURS. We were really lucky Hertz took it easy after the sending off, or it could have been 8 0r 9

19-05-2012, 09:05 PM

:agree:

dutchhibby
19-05-2012, 09:47 PM
Agree totally, It was not the refs fault it was OURS. We were really lucky Hertz took it easy after the sending off, or it could have been 8 0r 9

^^this

Monts
19-05-2012, 10:20 PM
A missed elbow from black
A soft booking for kujabi
A non penalty given resulting in a second yellow

I know we were bad, but a drubbing wouldn't have been on the cards if he had got these right

Devastating

snooky
19-05-2012, 10:37 PM
A missed elbow from black
A soft booking for kujabi
A non penalty given resulting in a second yellow

I know we were bad, but a drubbing wouldn't have been on the cards if he had got these right

Devastating

1st half : them v subbuteo men
2nd half : who knows what might have been had Jamtart Thomson hadn't played his trump card.
I felt for the few players who ran their guts out at the end. The non-triers can GTF.
What a crap final. The sad thing is, it wasn't a surprise given our form and Thomson's form this season.
Rip it up and start again.
GGTTH

Bobby's Cinema
19-05-2012, 10:42 PM
Thomson was an absolute disgrace, but those players today made it largely irrelevant