PDA

View Full Version : First time in my life I've felt like this

sbell1875
19-05-2012, 10:11 AM
Ive been following his since I was 11 years old and I've been virtually everywhere with us except overseas in Europe but I can quite honestly say I've never felt like this in my life.

It's a mixture of excitement, nervousness, anticipation, fear, trepidation and at times verging on sexual excitement! If we can manage to do this I can quite honesty as a result of not being married or having any children it will be the greatest day of my 25 years, 4 months and 6 days on God's green (and white) earth.

My old man was there in 72' at the 0-7 game, there in 91 and took me to holes like Stranraer and Airdrie during the dark days in the 1st division and as much as i'd love him to be by my side today he thinks he is a curse after going the CIS final against Livingston.

My fellow Hibees, to a man I hope we are all singing loud ad proud today. It truly is an honour to call myself a Hibee.

Hail Hail and GGTTH.

Lucius Apuleius
19-05-2012, 10:14 AM
Ive been following his since I was 11 years old and I've been virtually everywhere with us except overseas in Europe but I can quite honestly say I've never felt like this in my life.

It's a mixture of excitement, nervousness, anticipation, fear, trepidation and at times verging on sexual excitement! If we can manage to do this I can quite honesty as a result of not being married or having any children it will be the greatest day of my 25 years, 4 months and 6 days on God's green (and white) earth.

My old man was there in 72' at the 0-7 game, there in 91 and took me to holes like Stranraer and Airdrie during the dark days in the 1st division and as much as i'd love him to be by my side today he thinks he is a curse after going the CIS final against Livingston.

My fellow Hibees, to a man I hope we are all singing loud ad proud today. It truly is an honour to call myself a Hibee.

Hail Hail and GGTTH.

He was there a year too early then ;-)

MyJo
19-05-2012, 10:23 AM
He was there a year too early then ;-)

I think he means the league cup win :wink:

sbell1875
19-05-2012, 10:23 AM
I think he means the league cup win :wink:

This man is correct.

Lucius Apuleius
19-05-2012, 10:27 AM
This man is correct.

In that case, you need to learn punctuation. Separate the 0-7 and '72 by a comma :-)

sbell1875
19-05-2012, 10:43 AM
In that case, you need to learn punctuation. Separate the 0-7 and '72 by a comma :-)

In my condition punctuation is out the window!

Lucius Apuleius
19-05-2012, 12:05 PM
In my condition punctuation is out the window!

:greengrin Not getting on at you mate, just the way it read:greengrin I know what you mean.