PDA

View Full Version : Gutted I can't go but...

beccathehibee
19-05-2012, 09:15 AM
Hope you all have a great day and let's bring the cup home! I'm gutted that I can't go but being a good daughter that I am I gave my ticket to my dad who couldn't get one, I guess he has waited longer than me to see this day so no more a deserving person to have my ticket! Anyway he set off this morning at 6.30 on bus to Edinburgh and is probably in Glasgow now finding a pub to settle his pre match nerves. Anyway enjoy all and hopefully see you all at Easter Road Tomorrow! GGTTH

Ray_
19-05-2012, 11:09 AM
Hope you all have a great day and let's bring the cup home! I'm gutted that I can't go but being a good daughter that I am I gave my ticket to my dad who couldn't get one, I guess he has waited longer than me to see this day so no more a deserving person to have my ticket! Anyway he set off this morning at 6.30 on bus to Edinburgh and is probably in Glasgow now finding a pub to settle his pre match nerves. Anyway enjoy all and hopefully see you all at Easter Road Tomorrow! GGTTH

Close to the ultimate sacrifice, well done & I so much want you to be heading to ER tomorrow. :thumbsup: