PDA

View Full Version : Let's Lift the Roof!

Scouse Hibee
19-05-2012, 07:45 AM
I really can't explain why! this game, the build up, the stories on here of travelling overseas Hibees, the banter and everything else have the hairs standing on the back of my neck unlike any other final I have been to see and there have been many. It's our calling, it's our time, it's our destiny!

COME ON THE HIBEES LET'S LIFT THE ROOF AT HAMPDEN AND SEND THESE JAMBO **** BACK TO THEIR GORGIE HOVELS WITH MEMORIES OF HOW THEY WERE OUTSUNG, OUTPLAYED AND OUTDONE BY THE HIBEES ON THE BIGGEST DAY EVER. GGTTH :flag::flag::flag::flag:

reservoir hibee
19-05-2012, 07:52 AM
I really can't explain why! this game, the build up, the stories on here of travelling overseas Hibees, the banter and everything else have the hairs standing on the back of my neck unlike any other final I have been to see and there have been many. It's our calling, it's our time, it's our destiny!

COME ON THE HIBEES LET'S LIFT THE ROOF AT HAMPDEN AND SEND THESE JAMBO **** BACK TO THEIR GORGIE HOVELS WITH MEMORIES OF HOW THEY WERE OUTSUNG, OUTPLAYED AND OUTDONE BY THE HIBEES ON THE BIGGEST DAY EVER. GGTTH :flag::flag::flag::flag:

:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

goosebumps all over reading that... i wish i was nowhere else known to man today than at the game

N.Wales Hibby
19-05-2012, 08:08 AM
Yes Scouce Hibee. The feelings are unreal. There is something very special about this game. When I read the posts on here with everyone sharing there feelings and thoughts I feel very emotional . We might not know them all personally but to me it is like a family coming together...... This is our day...GGTTH.

Scouse Hibee
19-05-2012, 08:15 AM
Yes Scouce Hibee. The feelings are unreal. There is something very special about this game. When I read the posts on here with everyone sharing there feelings and thoughts I feel very emotional . We might not know them all personally but to me it is like a family coming together...... This is our day...GGTTH.

:thumbsup:Sorry to hear you couldn't make it home today, though like many other Hibees around the world you are still a huge part of the party. GGTTH

Hibs07p
19-05-2012, 08:19 AM
When the Hibs went up,
To lift the Scottish Cup,
They were there,
They were there,

:flag::flag::flag:

reservoir hibee
19-05-2012, 08:25 AM
:thumbsup:Sorry to hear you couldn't make it home today, though like many other Hibees around the world you are still a huge part of the party. GGTTH

true that!!!

auckland is doing its bit as well!

Scouse Hibee
19-05-2012, 08:33 AM
true that!!!

auckland is doing its bit as well!

:thumbsup:Let them hear the Hibee roar :greengrin

reservoir hibee
19-05-2012, 08:36 AM
:thumbsup:Let them hear the Hibee roar :greengrin

they will **** themselves... not a very vocal lot the kiwi's

:greengrin