PDA

View Full Version : We CAN do this Hibs!

Stantons Angel
19-05-2012, 06:28 AM
Like most of us i have not slept all night and im so tired this morning. Lying awake all night you start thinking of things that could happen the next day and the concequences of it all.

I attended the Sportsound live broadcast from Easter Road on Thursday night and listened to the thoughts of Hibernian greats Pat Stanton, Lawrie Reilly and Jimmy O'Rourke. They all played in fantastic footballing sides and never won the Scottish Cup either. They spoke with real passion for their club, a passion we all know well.

Todays team is a made up of loanees from other clubs who have come into the side and have made that difference and got us through to this special day.

I know that this is a HUGE game for us all and we ARE in in TOGETHER!

We have to put behind us the squabbles regarding Tickets, buses, buying merchandise and the FEAR of losing to our neighbours.

The HIBS support today can make a BIG contribution and lift and inspire the team to GREATNESS!

TOGETHER we CAN do this, so please really get behind them and give the HIBS the backing they deserve. Its a one off game league positions mean absolutely

NOTHING. We have a chance to shut them up forever! 110 years in a row can be put to bed, we can the take pride in singing to them 1 in a row!!!

It will be a test of nerves for us and they will try and intimidate our fiery forwards, kick lumps out of our midfield and push punch and kick our defence.

Everyone of us has a job to do today and WE CAN DO THIS!!!

Get behind them and will them on to GLORY!

WE CAN DO THIS!!!!

GGTTH!

BarneyK
19-05-2012, 06:32 AM
Like most of us i have not slept all night and im so tired this morning. Lying awake all night you start thinking of things that could happen the next day and the concequences of it all.

I attended the Sportsound live broadcast from Easter Road on Thursday night and listened to the thoughts of Hibernian greats Pat Stanton, Lawrie Reilly and Jimmy O'Rourke. They all played in fantastic footballing sides and never won the Scottish Cup either. They spoke with real passion for their club, a passion we all know well.

Todays team is a made up of loanees from other clubs who have come into the side and have made that difference and got us through to this special day.

I know that this is a HUGE game for us all and we ARE in in TOGETHER!

We have to put behind us the squabbles regarding Tickets, buses, buying merchandise and the FEAR of losing to our neighbours.

The HIBS support today can make a BIG contribution and lift and inspire the team to GREATNESS!

TOGETHER we CAN do this, so please really get behind them and give the HIBS the backing they deserve. Its a one off game league positions mean absolutely

NOTHING. We have a chance to shut them up forever! 110 years in a row can be put to bed, we can the take pride in singing to them 1 in a row!!!

It will be a test of nerves for us and they will try and intimidate our fiery forwards, kick lumps out of our midfield and push punch and kick our defence.

Everyone of us has a job to do today and WE CAN DO THIS!!!

Get behind them and will them on to GLORY!

WE CAN DO THIS!!!!

GGTTH!

Well said that man :aok:

Booked4Being-Ugly
19-05-2012, 06:51 AM
Slept like a baby and I'm taking this in my stride!

Leaving Livingston at 10:45 but I must admit I'm dreading the 3 hours drinking with my hardcore mates before KO as I just can't handle it any more! :jamboak:

Will still give it a good go all the same :greengrin

:flag:

HibsMax
19-05-2012, 06:55 AM
Slept like a baby and I'm taking this in my stride!

Leaving Livingston at 10:45 but I must admit I'm dreading the 3 hours drinking with my hardcore mates before KO as I just can't handle it any more! :jamboak:

Will still give it a good go all the same :greengrin

Me too. An afternoon of drinking in great company meant Max got a good kip. Woke up at the crack of dawn and couldn't get back to sleep.

reservoir hibee
19-05-2012, 06:58 AM
Me too. An afternoon of drinking in great company meant Max got a good kip. Woke up at the crack of dawn and couldn't get back to sleep.

i have been fighting the urge to open my first beer of the day since 10 o'clock this morning.

its now 7pm!!!!

not getting any easier!!!

but all of you guys and gals that are there

do me one favour!!!!!!

give them a shout for me!!! they wont hear me from auckland

:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

HibsMax
19-05-2012, 07:00 AM
We'll hear so shout, Shout, SHOUT!!!

HibsMax
19-05-2012, 07:01 AM
And don't try to fight nature. You'll lose. Every time.

Pop. Fizz. *clink*. Slurp. Gulp. *belch*. Ahhhhh.

reservoir hibee
19-05-2012, 07:06 AM
oh alright then!!!

and yea i will be shouting... auckland pubs will not understand

been to a couple of rugby games here and they literally have no idea!!!

by the way

POP.... in around 20 seconds
:greengrin

Hibernia Na Eir
19-05-2012, 07:08 AM
Quite simply, Hibernian

Win it boys. WIN IT!!!!

Hibernia&Alba
19-05-2012, 07:58 AM
Well said, SA. Let's give it everything we have and then see where we end up. As long as players and fans give it everything from the first whistle, we can do more. Let's embrace the challenge and end the long wait. :flag:

Enjoy it everyone!