PDA

View Full Version : This is a Special Day

N.Wales Hibby
19-05-2012, 05:59 AM
Because it is my birthday and on your birthday you get presents. I want only one this year. " The Scottish Cup". I am going to share it with all my Hibby pals past and present. You are all welcome to my party that starts at 5 o'clock wherever you are.

It will soon be over....the worry, stress, sleepless nights and anxiety will be worth it when we win the Cup.

Enjoy the day it does not happen very often. Cheer the boys on and belt out SOL.... We CAN do it. GGTTH.:flag:

marinello59
19-05-2012, 06:04 AM
:hibees:pfgwa:hibees

KingFranck
19-05-2012, 07:48 AM
Happy birthday mate where's the cake !
GGTTH

RoYO!
19-05-2012, 08:00 AM
Happy birthday mate where's the cake !
GGTTH

There's going to be about 20k jam tart puddings at hampden today

seven nowt
19-05-2012, 08:03 AM
There's going to be about 20k jam tart puddings at hampden today

Won't be worth that when we piss all over them!!!

ALF TUPPER
19-05-2012, 08:15 AM
This is a special day ..... today IS GREEN DAY !!
Loud and proud everyone . Lets give it to them .

shamo9
19-05-2012, 08:17 AM
Hibees! Hibees!

About to leave and the reality is sinking in. The scottish cup is coming with us on the way back.

Lester B
19-05-2012, 08:50 AM
Because it is my birthday and on your birthday you get presents. I want only one this year. " The Scottish Cup". I am going to share it with all my Hibby pals past and present. You are all welcome to my party that starts at 5 o'clock wherever you are.

It will soon be over....the worry, stress, sleepless nights and anxiety will be worth it when we win the Cup.

Enjoy the day it does not happen very often. Cheer the boys on and belt out SOL.... We CAN do it. GGTTH.:flag:

Happy birthday sir! Have you blown out the candles and made a wish? Nice of the SFA to get the scheduling right for a change!!

kaimendhibs
19-05-2012, 08:58 AM
Happy Birthday. This is gonna be day to end all days GGTTH:flag::flag::flag::pfgwa

MoscowHibs
19-05-2012, 08:59 AM
Happy birthday sir! Have you blown out the candles and made a wish? Nice of the SFA to get the scheduling right for a change!!
Happy Birthday bud from an ex Lefkosia resident.