PDA

View Full Version : People still surfing hibs.net

WHUHibs
19-05-2012, 12:36 AM
1083 people still surfing hibs.net ,,,,

That has to be a record for this time in the morning!!! Come on hibees time for a snooze so we can be on our best form tomorrow,,,

Hermit Crab
19-05-2012, 12:48 AM
Says the man who's just started a new thread ;-)

Pete
19-05-2012, 12:49 AM
Red bull exists for such occasions.

hibbyfrankie
19-05-2012, 01:08 AM
Budweiser working well for me :flag:

hibee92
19-05-2012, 01:10 AM
Bugger red bull, San Miguel. Anyone see the SSN piece in the last 5 mins? New to me, some fans perspectives.

I'M A WRECK haha. 3-0 Hibs.

leithman
19-05-2012, 01:19 AM
Bugger red bull, San Miguel. Anyone see the SSN piece in the last 5 mins? New to me, some fans perspectives.

I'M A WRECK haha. 3-0 Hibs.

Giving Sky a body swerve after the morning news with two mumbling yams trying to tell jokes.

And to think that for years they've been trying to blame the smell on gorgie farm and the brewery.

GGTTH and goodnight

:flag::flag::flag:

Pete
19-05-2012, 01:20 AM
I mean red bull for tomorrow morning around sixish!. Stella is my drink of choice right now and its time for another!

Kids nowadays wouldn't have lasted two minutes in the early nineties!:greengrin

Mikey_1875
19-05-2012, 01:35 AM
Lets ****ing do it ! Never been so buxzing

dublinhibs
19-05-2012, 01:44 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxhaRgJUMl8

It's important that some of us keep the night shift on the go. I haven't been able to think about anything else for about 2 weeks. Glory Glory to the nocturnals! If you're able to sleep right now, there is something wrong with you!

KWJ
19-05-2012, 01:52 AM
Just home from work. tried my best to get it off but had to go in, 12 hour shift. have a pint.

Want to find my 91 league cup top. Leaving at 7:45am. Glory Glory to the Hibees.

Let's do this.

DanTheMan
19-05-2012, 01:57 AM
Looking at the clock is it worth going to sleep or cracking open another cider and listen to some old skool punk. Easy decision :flag:

KWJ
19-05-2012, 02:06 AM
Opened up a bottle of Lech, one still in fridge. Hope my Drambuie is well hidden. Listening to the podcast from Easter Road.

GGTTH :hibees:pfgwa

joe breezy
19-05-2012, 05:11 AM
Woke up fully clothed and slightly hungover at 530, what is it about a few pints that makes me forget to take my clothes off before I get into bed?

Driving through to Glasgow at 8am...here we go!!!

WHUHibs
19-05-2012, 05:42 AM
Woke up fully clothed and slightly hungover at 530, what is it about a few pints that makes me forget to take my clothes off before I get into bed?

Driving through to Glasgow at 8am...here we go!!!

Hope your not driving with a hangover :-)

WHUHibs
19-05-2012, 05:44 AM
Says the man who's just started a new thread ;-)

Ha,,,,you caught me out hermit!!!

3hours sleep only 530 people surfing...everyone must e on there way :-)

bruno
19-05-2012, 05:50 AM
Hope your not driving with a hangover :-)

well well well can you not sleep

all these years knowing you support the wrong team and today will show you should have picked your little brothers team.

Nerves this side of family too Callum buzzing and I can't sleep just a shame that Cammy is away.

Would love to wish you a good day big bruv but I can't. Were you playing any other team I'd wish you luck like I did when I stood beside you at Skol Cup final all those years ago. I couldn't do that now but wuld still want you To win know it means so much to you and kids

Give me a buzz before you leave

WHUHibs
19-05-2012, 06:00 AM
well well well can you not sleep

all these years knowing you support the wrong team and today will show you should have picked your little brothers team.

Nerves this side of family too Callum buzzing and I can't sleep just a shame that Cammy is away.

Would love to wish you a good day big bruv but I can't. Were you playing any other team I'd wish you luck like I did when I stood beside you at Skol Cup final all those years ago. I couldn't do that now but wuld still want you To win know it means so much to you and kids

Give me a buzz before you leave

Hey little bruv, remember I was going to slap the gers fan as we came out of I roux when he had a go at you,,,after we been them in the semi :-) yes, cammy is gutted he's not back in time from France! Would like to wish you good luck as well but can't,,,all those years of hurt,,,it will be a great occasion just hope there's only one outcome and that's us pumping you,,,ha!

Want to meet for breakfast, coz you won't want to talk to me afterwards?

Got back from Oslo to find builders not finished, just thrown them off job,,,now going to focus on the great occasion!!!

Will call you!

bruno
19-05-2012, 06:13 AM
Hey little bruv, remember I was going to slap the gers fan as we came out of I roux when he had a go at you,,,after we been them in the semi :-) yes, cammy is gutted he's not back in time from France! Would like to wish you good luck as well but can't,,,all those years of hurt,,,it will be a great occasion just hope there's only one outcome and that's us pumping you,,,ha!

Want to meet for breakfast, coz you won't want to talk to me afterwards?

Got back from Oslo to find builders not finished, just thrown them off job,,,now going to focus on the great occasion!!!

Will call you!

I remeber Ibrox well.Davie Cooper free kick if I remeber well not enough to win over 2 legs. Hated Rangers fans ever since bad enough getting skelped for being a Jambo worse getting skelped by a Rangers fan thinking I was a Hibee!!!!

Yes breakfast be good as your phone always seems to run out of charge later in the day of a Derby when try to call make sure it on charge today

buzz me about 9

best not meet like we did at Semi Callum still traumatised after meeting at Hampden Asda running the gauntlet