PDA

View Full Version : Hearts display

Chuck Rhoades
18-05-2012, 11:05 PM
9000 streamers and instructions, make that approx 7500 and a hell of a mess ;)

leithsansiro
18-05-2012, 11:11 PM
9000 streamers and instructions, make that approx 7500 and a hell of a mess ;)

I'd almost be worried if that didn't sound pathetic. I'm tempted to mass order a selection of party poppers to place under all the Jambos seats. Much like the final, I'd love it if it all blew up in their face.

frazeHFC
18-05-2012, 11:12 PM
Looks absolutely awful. I had to sit down cos it was dangerous standing pissing myself so much while watching them roll out the 'massivelyhugeginormous' flag. :faf:

cabbageandribs1875
18-05-2012, 11:13 PM
will they all be waving their little union jacks

hfc rd
18-05-2012, 11:14 PM
Looks absolutely awful. I had to sit down cos it was dangerous standing pissing myself so much while watching them roll out the 'massivelyhugeginormous' flag. :faf:

Did youse leave before them or after?

frazeHFC
18-05-2012, 11:14 PM
When you stand looking at it from our end it looks more like a giant flock of birds has flown over and just done a years worth of droppings all over the stand.

frazeHFC
18-05-2012, 11:15 PM
Did youse leave before them or after?

After, which was a mistake on their part. :devil: :tee hee:

hfc rd
18-05-2012, 11:17 PM
After, which was a mistake on their part. :devil: :tee hee:

Haha! Youse all should have ran over and stole that big tea towel of a flag and burnt it.

frazeHFC
18-05-2012, 11:18 PM
Haha! Youse all should have ran over and stole that big tea towel of a flag and burnt it.

It looks more like an overused bit of toilet paper.

Captain Trips
18-05-2012, 11:20 PM
Here is my display for them

Display (http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ulgDEe9oecE/TzhLheMpsOI/AAAAAAAABiE/sQVNR3sTYjU/s1600/middle-finger-poster-flag-6185-p.jpg)

reservoir hibee
18-05-2012, 11:22 PM
:top marks

Display (http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ulgDEe9oecE/TzhLheMpsOI/AAAAAAAABiE/sQVNR3sTYjU/s1600/middle-finger-poster-flag-6185-p.jpg)

:not worth:not worth:not worth:not worth:not worth:not worth

hfc rd
18-05-2012, 11:24 PM
It looks more like an overused bit of toilet paper.

Ha! The typical yams are acting as if Barcelona would be proud of that! Really wished youse would have burnt it. The look on their faces on arrival at the stadium would have been absolutely priceless.

HibeeHendo
18-05-2012, 11:28 PM

Actually laughed out loud their! :greengrin

Chuck Rhoades
18-05-2012, 11:34 PM
Left after them. There supplier forgot to leave spaces between the words on their flag 'BLOODDOESNTSHOW' 'ONAMAROONJERSEY' english please. Got a few photos of their instructions, says:

'message from the big flag team at jamboskickback'

'you are in a streamer row ALERT ALERT please throw when..' etc.

Embarrassing. Never muttered a word over all day

frazeHFC
18-05-2012, 11:38 PM
Tomorrow at 3.00 when our end is a sea of green in 2 stands and a cracking display in the other, and theres is the mess it appears to be, i think its pretty clear who has class and who doesn't. With the apparent £7k+ they raised i think they should feel like right mugs at what they have come up with.

hfc rd
18-05-2012, 11:40 PM
Left after them. There supplier forgot to leave spaces between the words on their flag 'BLOODDOESNTSHOW' 'ONAMAROONJERSEY' english please. Got a few photos of their instructions, says:

Deary damn me. They are supposed to be representing Scotland in the CL final soon yet can't seem to organise a pre-match display!

hibbymac
18-05-2012, 11:42 PM

Maybe not, but ,........ "*****SHOWSONWHITESHORTS" :flag:

Pete
19-05-2012, 12:24 AM

You have to be joking. They spent nearly eight grand!

R'Albin
19-05-2012, 12:38 AM
Any chance of any pics Ross?

You could've made one youselves if you'd know that "***** DOESN'T SHOW" "ON A MAROON JERSEY" with spaces between the words of course :tee hee:

Hibs07p
19-05-2012, 05:44 AM
You have to be joking. They spent nearly eight grand!

They might say they spent £8K, remember the Jambos have previous with prizes and supporter club funds going missing.

GGTTH

Www1875hfc
19-05-2012, 06:40 AM
I spent 20 mins in ther end yesterday,steward says c'mon guys keep to your end eh !!!!

Ah said its kool,we actually kno each other,i just climbed over to talk to him. :not worth

Got a polly bag full to the brim of streamers here.

:na na::na na: Get that wrapped rite roond ye ya gorgie paraffin lamps.

Fiddling children since 1874. :devil:

Hibs7
19-05-2012, 06:46 AM
I spent 20 mins in ther end yesterday,steward says c'mon guys keep to your end eh !!!!

Ah said its kool,we actually kno each other,i just climbed over to talk to him. :not worth

Got a polly bag full to the brim of streamers here.

:na na::na na: Get that wrapped rite roond ye ya gorgie paraffin lamps.

Fiddling children since 1874. :devil:

You bad person you........... brilliant, I entered the scotsman competition to win 2 tickets to the Hearts end, if I had won I would have ripped them up, 2 less of the tramps would have been missing.

Disc O'Dave
19-05-2012, 06:49 AM
They might say they spent £8K, remember the Jambos have previous with prizes and supporter club funds going missing.

GGTTH

Aye, £500 on the flag, the rest for John Borthwicks "female colleague" ;)

Littlest Hobo
19-05-2012, 07:02 AM
As much as I hate that lot, and as much as I don't like to give them any credit ever, I honestly think think that both displays will be fantastic. Obviously ours will be better but I don't think Scotland has seen anything quite like this. Two sets of supporters from the same city and absolutely no sectarian bull**** that is usually the norm when the OF clubs meet. I think Embra will be proud, Mon the Hibs.

Just Alf
19-05-2012, 07:07 AM
You bad person you........... brilliant, I entered the scotsman competition to win 2 tickets to the Hearts end, if I had won I would have ripped them up, 2 less of the tramps would have been missing.

Excellent! I did that as well! ..... Didn't win tho :-(

Jack
19-05-2012, 07:55 AM
Instructions for streamers?

I hope they hold on the the right end.

Golden Bear
19-05-2012, 08:02 AM
Instructions for streamers?

I hope they hold on the the right end.

:greengrin

That will really blow their minds.

Hibs07p