PDA

View Full Version : Even if we go two goals down...

hibsbollah
18-05-2012, 03:22 PM
...I'm still confident we'll win it and everyone else should be too. No more of this going all quiet pish if things are going against us. We can roar them on to victory :flag:

easty
18-05-2012, 03:23 PM
In principle I agree....but we're not going to go two goals down! :agree:

The_Exile
18-05-2012, 03:26 PM
Liverpool were 3 down against Milan and came back, nothing is impossible in a one off game, don't believe we'll be down at half time though, think it'll be close and cagey in first half. Paddy will light a rocket up their proverbials and we'll nick it.

Malonga's Cat
18-05-2012, 03:52 PM
...I'm still confident we'll win it and everyone else should be too. No more of this going all quiet pish if things are going against us. We can roar them on to victory :flag:

Too right! None of the negative stuff tomorrow. Support them in every challenge, pass and shot. :pfgwa

ELHibee
18-05-2012, 04:07 PM

Absolutely right if sing/cheer nomatter what it will keep the team going. no s

lyonhibs
18-05-2012, 04:38 PM
I have Hibs 3-2 @ 50/1, so you're damn right Ill keep cheering! :-P

18-05-2012, 04:40 PM
I agree, if we let our heads go down then they will score more! Even if we loose a goal early on, we need to BELIEVE and stay right behind the team and inspire them to fight back!

:flag:

One Day Soon
18-05-2012, 05:05 PM

If every single one of us isn't shouting, singing and roaring until our lungs bleed tomorrow than we aren't doing it right. And I don't care if we are winning five nil or losing five nil, we scream until we drop or the fat goatmolester in black blows the final whistle.

stoneyburn hibs
18-05-2012, 05:31 PM

We wont , we will roar them on to victory.