PDA

View Full Version : New Respect For Dons Fans

GraniteCityHibs
18-05-2012, 12:36 PM
I must admit i've always had a bit of a distaste for Aberdeen fans on the whole....down to being surrounded by them my whole life and generally being the only Hibs fan.

But since the semi-final i've had nothing but well wishes and comments about how they want us to beat the sc*m!

Also, they've all commented on how brilliant Sunshine On Leith was at the semi and how they'd all love to have an anthem as good as that.

We've got the Red Army on our side this weekend from what i've seen.

:flag::flag::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Anyone else got any feedback from other fans about who they want to win?

green&left
18-05-2012, 12:39 PM
Sheep, Falkirk, Killie and Celtic at my work all wishing the cabbage the best of luck.

Ultrabee1-0
18-05-2012, 01:04 PM
i will never respect a dons fan! not after what they did to that poor wee lad!

Judas Iscariot
18-05-2012, 01:17 PM
Every single person I've spoke to bar the obvious Hertz morts and you're typical "King Billy" hun wants us to win...

'mon Hibs, make it happen :flag:

Sylar
18-05-2012, 01:26 PM
Spoke to a few Dundee fans this week who desperately want Hertz to beat us for some obscure reason. I.Q. isn't normally a feature down Dens way, so I don't know quite why I was surprised. Perhaps they just have a financial motivation mind you...

Watching the game with an Aberdeen, St Johnstone and Dundee United fan and they all want Hibs to win.

bigstu
18-05-2012, 01:48 PM
i've not met a fan of any other club that doesnt want us to win, everyone really does hate hearts!

ScottB
18-05-2012, 02:00 PM
We definitely seem to be the choice of the neutrals, Celtic, Rangers and Motherwell fans at my work all backing us... One of the Celtic fans actually dreamt that we won the other night, a Leigh Griffiths winner! Let's hope it was prophetic :greengrin

Littlest Hobo
18-05-2012, 02:06 PM
Don't really care who or what other also ran wants us to win. It's not going to help us on the park.

I just want our players to want to beat them.... I mean really beat them.

essexhibee
18-05-2012, 02:28 PM
What laddie. If its some casual related thing not sure they can be classed as fans.

YehButNoBut
18-05-2012, 02:43 PM
Spoke to a few Dundee fans this week who desperately want Hertz to beat us for some obscure reason. I.Q. isn't normally a feature down Dens way, so I don't know quite why I was surprised. Perhaps they just have a financial motivation mind you...

Watching the game with an Aberdeen, St Johnstone and Dundee United fan and they all want Hibs to win.

Not sure but thought I read somewhere that St Johnstone would get into Europa qualifiers if Hearts won.

Pity they won't make it. :greengrin

Steven_Hibs
18-05-2012, 03:08 PM
Speaking to Rangers fans today at the airport, and they want us to win it, purely because they feel its OUR time :greengrin

Ray_
18-05-2012, 03:17 PM
Don't really care who or what other also ran wants us to win. It's not going to help us on the park.

I just want our players to want to beat them.... I mean really beat them.

:greengrin Those also ran's in the post above yours have all won the cup in the not too recent past.

Yuillsy
18-05-2012, 03:49 PM

Not sure what incident you're talking about? I've hated them since the semi when 1 of them screamed in my mates 4 year old sons face "HIV HA HA HA"!!!

Hibernia Na Eir
18-05-2012, 04:02 PM
Aberdeen HATE Hearts. fact!

Benny Brazil
18-05-2012, 04:14 PM
A Rangers fan I used to work with said he will be cheering us on tomorrow, have got Valencia, Real Madrid, Inter Milan and Bayern Munich fans at work ( I work with mostly Spanish, French Italian and German people if you didnt guess :greengrin) - they all want us to win it after a wee bit of education about Scottish Football