PDA

View Full Version : Strange but True

spike220
18-05-2012, 10:06 AM
I met a Rangers fan the day that wants us to win and thinks this is our year. The reason he says, "this is one off match forget the other results you's will win it with some to go".

I had to pinch myself!

soupy
18-05-2012, 10:14 AM
Of course the Huns right, we'll win 3-2, Mon the cabbages....

Kato
18-05-2012, 10:15 AM
Every neutral fan I've spoken to including Celtic fans, Dundee Utd fans, some Arsenal guys, a few Liverpool guys and 3 Rangers fans have all said they want us to win. I asked one Rangers fan why he was supporting us and he just said "Shut those idiots up".

hfc rd
18-05-2012, 10:24 AM
Spoke to a couple of man utd fans and they all want us to win. The reason for this is because majority of hearts fans they know act as if they are a big major worldwide club. Also they think we deserve it more after having to wait 110 years to win it. Also two of their greatest player (George Best) and manager (Sir Matt Busby) never won it with us.

Jack Ferrigan
18-05-2012, 10:28 AM
Spoke to the groundsman at Tolka Rovers on Tuesday and quote "HE'S (PF) THE MAN THAT KNOWS HOW TO WIN CUPS"

Yahoo here's the taxi for the airport, got to go, Cafe Royal 15.30 for pint of IPA aahhh!

pepe
18-05-2012, 10:50 AM
Just back from Palma and stayed in a hotel that was jam packed with Rangers fans. They had their rangers towels,tops and tattoos on display all round the pool and there was me with my Hibs top on. Every one of them I spoke to wanted a Hibs win, saying "Nae bother big man" and "Its Hibs Year". Suppose thats the confidence 50 league titles gives you.

lyonhibs
18-05-2012, 10:54 AM
Not that I give a damn, but don't underestimate how much the rest of Scottish football hate Hearts, and Hearts fans.

Deluded bawbags to a man, and that's something even Huns/Tims can work out.

kennyh
18-05-2012, 10:57 AM
I havent spoken to anyone who wants them to win, its us all the way. Several messages of good luck from bears have came to me in the last 48 hours.

I was in Cork recently and everyone I spoke to quickly knew I was a Hibee and regarless of whether they were football fans or not they all know and respect Nutsy. They knew we have the big one tomorrow and they all believed he will deliver the Cup home for us.

I took their belief on board and am totally convinced this is the one.

Hibs Class
18-05-2012, 11:43 AM
I havent spoken to anyone who wants them to win, its us all the way. Several messages of good luck from bears have came to me in the last 48 hours.

I was in Cork recently and everyone I spoke to quickly knew I was a Hibee and regarless of whether they were football fans or not they all know and respect Nutsy. They knew we have the big one tomorrow and they all believed he will deliver the Cup home for us.

I took their belief on board and am totally convinced this is the one.

Nor have I - been genuinely surprised at just how one-sided the neutrals are.

Gatecrasher
18-05-2012, 11:49 AM
I have had good messeges from fans of Celtic, Rangers, Ross County, Raith Rovers, St Mirren and many other neutrals

R'Albin
18-05-2012, 11:52 AM
Getting the same from the sheep, United and the Huns :agree:

hibsmad
18-05-2012, 12:22 PM
Ive got the best one yet. I actually met a hearts fan who wants Hibs to win!

Seriously he is a real hearts fan who went regularly for a long time. Two years ago however his wife was made redundant by hearts and now he despises Romanov and his way of doing business so much that he does not want this man to be credited with a victory as big as this would be. He says he will go back to watching hearts once vlad has gone but tomorrow he will be hoping Hibs win.

Even Hearts fans hate Hearts!!!

clerriehibs
18-05-2012, 12:30 PM
Doesn't this everyone hates hearts (and they do) just feed their bizarre big team attitude?

Judas Iscariot
18-05-2012, 12:32 PM
Spoke to 3 Huns that came into work today, every one of them wants us to win..

The WHOLE country wants us to beat these mutants..

Come oan tae **** Hibs :pray:

lucky
18-05-2012, 12:38 PM
Not met anyone bar Yams who don't want us to win. It appears we are Scotland's team on Saturday. I think its the 110 years rather than hating Hearts that's got everyone on board

Kato
18-05-2012, 12:39 PM
Doesn't this everyone hates hearts (and they do) just feed their bizarre big team attitude?

No. It just shows they are dis-likable.

cabbageandribs1875
18-05-2012, 12:49 PM
i imagine all concerned with st.johnstone will be wanting the pinkoids to win :wink:

apart from deeks if he's still there :greengrin

DH1875
18-05-2012, 01:18 PM
Every Rangers fan I know has said they want us to win :agree:. The key here is though, that while I believe most of them I think a couple were only saying that to my face.
Best one was from a guy I know who's determined for this march thing of theirs to happen yet turned around and told me, "hope you win. Ill be a Hibs fan for the day". :confused:

TRC
18-05-2012, 01:27 PM
My dad and uncle who are both Dundee fans say they hope we win, my work mate a killie fan wants us to win. yams are like traffic wardens nobody likes them apart from other traffic wardens!

DrewDogg1875
18-05-2012, 01:32 PM
2 Gers, 4 Celts and EVERY other non-Yam at work this week wants a Hibs win... it's good to know that there's a sea of positive vibes out there for us. Every little bit can only help with our mission :agree:

JJP
18-05-2012, 01:33 PM
Had two Rangers supporters wishing me luck today and a Celtic supporter told me he hopes to hear us all singing Sunshine on Leith at the end. Half of my family are from Glasgow and support Rangers and the ones I have spoken to all want to see us lift the cup.

Golden Bear
18-05-2012, 01:44 PM
And here's me thinking that it was a unique experience when a Rangers supporter said to me "really hoping" that you guys do it on Saturday.

:thumbsup:

:flag:

Ireallywasthere
18-05-2012, 04:12 PM
Some years ago my mate, who is unfortunately a Rangers fan, said that if ever Hibs got to the Scottish Cup final then he would be there wearing a HIbs top. Even if they were playing Rangers
He has the top and the ticket and he is almost as excited as me - way more confident tho !!!

hibeeleicester
18-05-2012, 04:17 PM
Waste of a ticket IMO

Ireallywasthere
18-05-2012, 04:29 PM
Waste of a ticket IMO

Well since it was him that managed to get the tickets I felt it might be a bit rude to take both of them :na na:

vanNISHtelroy
18-05-2012, 04:44 PM
I want yous to win lol!

80% of the 92 people who voted on our forum wanted yous to win too.

nonshinyfinish
18-05-2012, 05:32 PM
I want yous to win lol!

80% of the 92 people who voted on our forum wanted yous to win too.

And the other 20% are ugly, inbred virgins. :aok: