PDA

View Full Version : No matter what happens tomorrow . . .

muzzhfc
18-05-2012, 09:42 AM
im a hibee and proud to be one

The Voice Of Reason
18-05-2012, 09:52 AM

I was about to post something similiar :agree:

Win or lose, the sun will come up on Sunday morning. God Bless The Cabbage.

HIBS TILL WE DIE

:flag::flag:

blackpoolhibs
18-05-2012, 09:53 AM
We are all winners. :greengrin

Tha Cabbage Kid
18-05-2012, 09:56 AM
long live the hibs!!!!

JeMeSouviens
18-05-2012, 09:59 AM
It's always darkest before the dawn:

6-1 cup final thrashing followed by league cup win and 7-0.
Mercer atrocity followed by Skol cup.
Relegation followed by 6-2.
Semi humping followed by 5-1 league cup win.

Question is, was the Calderwood era sufficiently bad to allow us to win the cup? Or do we have more misery yet to face ...

Either way, be assured that those moments that make it all worthwhile will come again. :agree: We are and always will be, Hibernian, the greatest team of all. :flag:

spike220
18-05-2012, 10:01 AM
It's always darkest before the dawn:

6-1 cup final thrashing followed by league cup win and 7-0.
Mercer atrocity followed by Skol cup.
Relegation followed by 6-2.
Semi humping followed by 5-1 league cup win.

Question is, was the Calderwood era sufficiently bad to allow us to win the cup? Or do we have more misery yet to face ...

Either way, be assured that those moments that make it all worthwhile will come again. :agree: We are and always will be, Hibernian, the greatest team of all. :flag:

If that is the way it works I think CC has secured us back to back champions league titles!

LeithBoozy
18-05-2012, 10:11 AM
if that is the way it works i think cc has secured us back to back champions league titles!

lol.

JeMeSouviens
18-05-2012, 10:13 AM
If that is the way it works I think CC has secured us back to back champions league titles!

:rotflmao:

The Voice Of Reason
18-05-2012, 10:13 AM

:faf:

Craig_in_Prague
18-05-2012, 10:21 AM
Agree with OP;
Nothing but 100% proud to be part of the Hibs crowd tomorrow!

I pray for you all, myself, everyone we know, like or love, present or past, that Hibernian FC are SC winners 2012.
Life will go on if we lose, but a truely historic day and wonderful hangover awaits if we win.

Purehibee_MYB
18-05-2012, 10:38 AM
OP gave me goosebumps cos it's so true... Whatever happens tomorrow, nothing changes, I am always proud to be a hibs fan! :flag:

Albanian Hibs
18-05-2012, 10:39 AM
Agree with OP;

I pray for you all, myself, everyone we know, like or love, present or past, that Hibernian FC are SC winners 2012.
Life will go on if we lose, but a truely historic day and wonderful hangover awaits if we win.

just burst into tears reading your post

SlickShoes
18-05-2012, 10:57 AM
I was there when we got relegated, I was there when we seemed to not score for years under alex miller, I was at the 4-0 semi and stayed until the final whistle, should we lose tomorrow I will still be here and will be proud to be a hibby.

It's about more than just football.

Seveno
18-05-2012, 11:17 AM
Whatever happens ......... let's all sing Sunshine on Leith at the end. It will become the most memorable part of the day...... whatever happens !

GGTTH

:flag:

Jones28
18-05-2012, 11:36 AM

You'll be even prouder when we bring the cup home tomorrow :agree:

Hibercelona
18-05-2012, 11:38 AM
Nothing can top being a Hibs fans.

The cup is just an added bonus.

kaimendhibs
18-05-2012, 11:45 AM
Always proud to be a hibs supporter. Had loads of anguish but the highs are unbelievable. Whatever happens tomorrow i will be proud as punch to be a hibee :flag::flag::pfgwa

Lester B
18-05-2012, 11:50 AM
Agree with OP;

Beautifully put :thumbsup:

Gatecrasher
18-05-2012, 11:51 AM
No Matter what happens I hope we carry ourselves with the pride and dignity we are usually capable of. GGTTH

TrickyNicky
18-05-2012, 11:54 AM
Agree with OP;

Nice post Craig!

I have 4 close mates, who at the last minute, have told me they won't take No for an answer and want to watch the game with me here in Oz!

They are not Hibs fans but will all wear Hibs tops and watch a match with me that will finish at 2 am on a Sunday morning, that's just good pals !

Good Times !!

ALF TUPPER
18-05-2012, 12:03 PM
Hibernian is more than just a football team or a football club.
I'm blessed to be part of this fantastic family.

Love to all of you - i'll see you at Hampden tomorrow. Sing loud and proud

Glory Glory x

hibsmad
18-05-2012, 12:13 PM
Whatever happens ......... let's all sing Sunshine on Leith at the end. It will become the most memorable part of the day...... whatever happens !

GGTTH

I have been thinking about this and I honestly think that if the unthinkable happened and we didn't win tomorrow then can you imagine how much it would annoy those plebs if we were belting out Sunshine On Leith at the end!

Unfortunately though I couldn't see it happening.... and anyway we're going to ****ing hammer them!!!!!

muzzhfc
18-05-2012, 08:41 PM
while there are many lows, the lows make the good seem great. its what being a hibee is all about

King Paddy
18-05-2012, 08:54 PM

From a fellow Hibee I'm proud also and if truth be told Edinburgh is
the focal point rather than Glasgow, times they are a changeing?.

rcarter1
18-05-2012, 09:04 PM
Awesome stuff from all Hibees. Its reaching fever point now, but we will always be Hibees - its a way of life.. :thumbsup:
:flag: :greengrin :flag:

Pete
18-05-2012, 09:34 PM
I'll be happy if we give it our all on the day. Even if we don't win I'll still be proud. Bottling it again isn't an option and won't happen this time...that's for them to worry about.

Also, No matter what happens it's all about grace in defeat or victory. If we win I won't be gloating or goading them after the game and kicking them while they're down....and gloating Jambos will be ignored should they win. Regardless of the outcome, drinks and handshakes will be offered and accepted should I meet decent jambos in a pub or in passing.

We can handle any outcome like men tomorrow and act with class...Hibs class!

Barney McGrew
18-05-2012, 09:38 PM
Whatever happens, I'll be standing with my daughter, wife, dad and best mates watching us reach for the Holy Grail.

And whatever happens there's nowhere in the world I'd rather be and nobody else I'd rather be standing shoulder to shoulder with than my extended Hibernian Family, all 22,000 plus of us.

God speed folks, let's bring the cup back to Leith :aok:

Hibernia Na Eir
18-05-2012, 09:39 PM
Htwfd!!!

Makaveli
18-05-2012, 09:42 PM
Whatever happens, we're winning this thing.

matty_f
18-05-2012, 10:12 PM
Whatever happens, I'll be standing with my daughter, wife, dad and best mates watching us reach for the Holy Grail.

And whatever happens there's nowhere in the world I'd rather be and nobody else I'd rather be standing shoulder to shoulder with than my extended Hibernian Family, all 22,000 plus of us.

God speed folks, let's bring the cup back to Leith :aok:

Exactly this, other than I'll be standing with my Dad, wife, and son (and a mate from work!).

Feel like we're destined for it tomorrow but whatever happens I know we'll still be Hibs on Sunday and that makes me as proud as any cup win would.

Wotherspiniesta
18-05-2012, 10:19 PM
No matter what happens tomorrow, I'm just happy that by reaching the final the team has restored a bit of pride. It's not been a great season (again) but if we can win this match tomorrow the team, players and management will be legends forever.

Tonight, I am a proud Hibby.

Tomorrow night, I'll still be a proud Hibby.

:pfgwa

H113EE5
18-05-2012, 10:23 PM
OP gave me goosebumps cos it's so true... Whatever happens tomorrow, nothing changes, I am always proud to be a hibs fan! :flag:

Me too, tears in eyes!!!!:top marks:top marks:top marks

muzzhfc
18-05-2012, 10:48 PM
if your on twitter, use #IAmAHibeeAndProudToBeOne