PDA

View Full Version : The team will turn up and give 100%.

blackpoolhibs
18-05-2012, 07:34 AM
Will you? We need each and every Hibs fan to sing, shout, cheer and get behind the team from the minute you enter the stadium.

I dont want to see us sitting on our *****, moaning about a bad pass or a poor tackle. Lets cheer the boys on to a famous victory from the start to the end.

They need our help, we are the ones to give it, dont let them down.

:pfgwa:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

Jack Ferrigan
18-05-2012, 07:38 AM
Will you? We need each and every Hibs fan to sing, shout, cheer and get behind the team from the minute you enter the stadium.

I dont want to see us sitting on our *****, moaning about a bad pass or a poor tackle. Lets cheer the boys on to a famous victory from the start to the end.

I think you'll find thats exactly what will happen Blackpool. All the the Hibbies fans realise the significance of tommorows game and I for one will be hoarse by the end ,which will be handy as I qualf a quantity of celebration pints and maybe even a dram or two. 'Mon the Hi-BEES:thumbsup:

Pretty Boy
18-05-2012, 07:46 AM
The last Scottish Cup Final v Celtic we outsung their fans for 90+ mins even when 3-0 down.

Sadly that day we had our most influential player half fit and our most skilful player punted in disgrace. We were also playing a team who were a cut above anyone else in the League that year.

I expect the same backing this time. This time we have a full squad to choose from, this times its only Hearts, a team slightly better than us.

With the right performance levels and the right backing from the fans who knows?

BarneyK
18-05-2012, 07:49 AM
I'm losing my voice already, but win or lose it will be totally gone by end of play tomorrow. :aok:

leithman
18-05-2012, 08:02 AM
The last Scottish Cup Final v Celtic we outsung their fans for 90+ mins even when 3-0 down.

Sadly that day we had our most influential player half fit and our most skilful player punted in disgrace. We were also playing a team who were a cut above anyone else in the League that year.

I expect the same backing this time. This time we have a full squad to choose from, this times its only Hearts, a team slightly better than us.

With the right performance levels and the right backing from the fans who knows?

Always thought another performance like that would be my worst nightmare, but not turning up tomorrow would easily top that.

At the end of the day, If the team and the fans have given everything there is to give and its not enough then at least when the yam rants start we can take it square on the chin.

Of course, thats not going to happen.

This is our time.

GGTTH

:flag::flag::flag:

erskine-hibby
18-05-2012, 08:11 AM
Always thought another performance like that would be my worst nightmare, but not turning up tomorrow would easily top that.

At the end of the day, If the team and the fans have given everything there is to give and its not enough then at least when the yam rants start we can take it square on the chin.

Of course, thats not going to happen.

This is our time.

GGTTH

:flag::flag::flag:

Thought the last time we played the yams at Hampden topped that, but as you say it's not happening this time:thumbsup:

:pfgwa:pfgwa:pfgwa:pfgwa:pfgwa

Hibbyradge
18-05-2012, 08:16 AM

I've paid for my ticket.

I'll shout at the players if I want to.

Boooooooooooooooooooooooo!

blackpoolhibs
18-05-2012, 08:25 AM
I've paid for my ticket.

I knew there would be one. :na na:

leithman
18-05-2012, 08:39 AM
Thought the last time we played the yams at Hampden topped that, but as you say it's not happening this time:thumbsup:

:pfgwa:pfgwa:pfgwa:pfgwa:pfgwa

There have been other nightmare semi's but that one tops the list of semi nightmares.

Anyway enough talk of defeat and nightmares.

This is the end of that long bad dream and the start of a new one.

Having to watch the game on the TV so make sure I don't have to turn the volume up to hear the words

GGTTH

:flag::hibees::hibees:flag:

StevesFamau5
18-05-2012, 09:28 AM
I've paid for my ticket.

I've paid for mine too. Can i shout at you :p

I'll get my coat :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

CraigHibee
18-05-2012, 10:00 AM
i'll not be getting behind the team 100%

i'll be giving 110% :wink:

bursting our hoodoo against this mob would delight me more than anything, there are so many mini-huns i know that need to be brought down a peg or two!

GGTTH

:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::f lag:

Craig_in_Prague
18-05-2012, 10:05 AM
I heard Griffiths interview and he mentioned seeing a big Hibs crowd and in nice and early, will help the team. I agree and think any of the players who were not quite 100% pumped and ready to die for the cause, will surely find that remaining % when they see the large crowd and backing - So I hope all the Hibs fans get into Hampden as early as possible and get behind the team even before a baw is kicked.

GGTTH

Let's do it!

LancashireHibby
18-05-2012, 10:08 AM
The backing of the fans was terrific at the semi and against Dunfermline and it shows exactly what can be achieved when we all pull in the same direction. No doubt at all that tomorrow is going to be VERY special in the Hibs end.

GreenCastle
18-05-2012, 10:11 AM
:top marks

The atmosphere is going to be immense and I know the fans don't want a repeat of 2006 and will be behind the team from before the start.

You can't make people turn up early but if you want to do your part to help the team even more get in early and start singing - I know they will appreciate it :agree:

Winning or losing - keep singing - the Man City game shows how a game can change in 2 mins.

Let's do this :pfgwa

1two
18-05-2012, 10:16 AM
I took the day off work as I knew it wouldnt be the most productive day

This morning I've went through bouts of punching the air in front of me, shouting at the cat "let's get into these *******s" and I've also she'd a few tears watching YouTube videos.

Am I up for tomorrow?
Of course I am!
We are Hibernian fc!

I need to get out the house now before I punch a hole in the wall

RIP
18-05-2012, 10:19 AM
This is one match where you definitely don't want to be in at 2.45 or later

Pre-match build up
Singing
Displays

Anyone know what time the doors open?

HibsMax
18-05-2012, 10:27 AM
I'm in my seat now.

hibsitis
18-05-2012, 10:28 AM

Good post. It's essential that we don't get on players' backs for individual mistakes. There will be mistakes and, if we go behind, it's heads up and on with the singing. Make sure the word gets passed round and have a diplomatic word with anyone who's not on message tomorrow!

GGTTH.

bigwheel
18-05-2012, 11:52 AM

I actually think this is an important post....This will be a match won over 90 mins, possibly more....If we are under the cosh at the start of the game, let's relax and support the team. And if we lose the first goal, we will have a really important job to do in driving our team back in to the match......

I expect us to score, so losing the first goal doesnt mean we have lost the game.....often in big games we seem to get a bigger percentage of "moaners"....let's all look to be true supporters tomorrow and play our part in victory....

Hibbyradge
18-05-2012, 12:24 PM
I've paid for mine too. Can i shout at you :p

I'll get my coat :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

:thumbsup: