PDA

View Full Version : Banter

TamHibs
17-05-2012, 11:42 PM
So there I was having a bit of banter with a fellow Hibby on fb in regards to how it's quite ironic that Hearts feel the need to slag us off when that shambles of a club are well versed in employing sex offenders when this Jambo **** decides to take to her twitter & make allegations that one of our players is a rapist. I mean am I missing something here? Does she perhaps mean that Griffiths is a rapist for what he is about to do to them on Saturday at our national stadium?.....

Ryan91
17-05-2012, 11:59 PM
So there I was having a bit of banter with a fellow Hibby on fb in regards to how it's quite ironic that Hearts feel the need to slag us off when that shambles of a club are well versed in employing sex offenders when this Jambo **** decides to take to her twitter & make allegations that one of our players is a rapist. I mean am I missing something here? Does she perhaps mean that Griffiths is a rapist for what he is about to do to them on Saturday at our national stadium?.....

Nope, just a simple case of typical Yam stupidity.

Gez1875
18-05-2012, 12:06 AM
contact the club and get her done, deformation of character is seriously dodgy.... ***** her boot!

TamHibs
18-05-2012, 05:23 AM
contact the club and get her done, deformation of character is seriously dodgy.... ***** her boot!

Thought she was talking cr@p, stupid wee ****! Any idea who I would contact at the club? Quite happy to link her tweet directly to them!

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?1ntts4

cocopops1875
18-05-2012, 06:14 AM
You will find she is ignoring the not guilty verdict dished out to one of our keepers ;-) the yams are masters of spin they sell out every home and have a waiting list for season books don't you know

Teo10
18-05-2012, 07:11 AM
They are so simple its unreal,

The whole "Shoot Zemamma peadophile" song when he is married to a girl whos over the legal age?! Aye Big Rix and further on Thomson never went near any underage girls right enough!

Pretty Boy
18-05-2012, 07:17 AM
Hearts fans really are as thick as they come.

There is a thread on kickback alleging that a well known Edinburgh radio presenter had 'knowledge' of crimes (not) commited by his well known former TV presenter brother. This seems to cause great hilarity amongst the absolute dregs of society that use that site.

They seem to have conveniently forgetten that their club actively went out and recruited a.convicted beast as a manager. They also continue to pay the wages of someone who was convicted of sexual offences involving a 12 year old girl whilst employed by them.

Hibs7
18-05-2012, 08:22 AM
They are not s.c.u.m for nothing.