PDA

View Full Version : How Deep Are You

Phil D. Rolls
17-05-2012, 11:14 PM
I remember a programme about a QPR fan who'd emigrated to Australia. The main character got lifted after watching QPR losing in the last minute of a big match.

His wife said that "Les" used to go on about how easy it was to follow the likes of Arsenal and Liverpool. You didn't need depth to follow them, becuase you knew that you would always win a cup now and then. She said, "even he didn't have the depth" when it came to losing against (insert team) with 90 seconds to go".

Have you got the depth to handle the Yams with their big white faces parading the Cup? I don't so whatever I can do to stop that happening, I will. Get behind the team for 90 minutes, cheer every tackle, throw in or corner that goes our way. It's in our hands - or maybe it doesn't mean that much to you. This isn't about Uberfans, it's about fans.

Nevi1875
17-05-2012, 11:18 PM
We all need to get behind them 100% and try not to boo anything but shout for everything. We are gonna do this and us fans can help a hell of a lot GGTTH

TrickyNicky
17-05-2012, 11:33 PM
I remember a programme about a QPR fan who'd emigrated to Australia. The main character got lifted after watching QPR losing in the last minute of a big match.

His wife said that "Les" used to go on about how easy it was to follow the likes of Arsenal and Liverpool. You didn't need depth to follow them, becuase you knew that you would always win a cup now and then. She said, "even he didn't have the depth" when it came to losing against (insert team) with 90 seconds to go".

Have you got the depth to handle the Yams with their big white faces parading the Cup? I don't so whatever I can do to stop that happening, I will. Get behind the team for 90 minutes, cheer every tackle, throw in or corner that goes our way. It's in our hands - or maybe it doesn't mean that much to you. This isn't about Uberfans, it's about fans.

I used to think I was ballz-deep but now I'm in over my head !

I will be watching the game at 1000 frames per second.

MWHIBBIES
17-05-2012, 11:52 PM
If we lose then we lose, that's football. We will be back and when it is our year it will be all the more special. I am trying to not think about it because there is no doubt it will be truly horrible and my worst experience following Hibs but I will get over it.

That semi for example was pretty tough to watch and it hurt but now I don't ever think about it, I don't remember much of it and I don't care about it. Its the same for all the defeats to that mob, they will even themselves out one day and I am praying that that day is Saturday.