PDA

View Full Version : Right thats it I have given in

down-the-slope
17-05-2012, 06:20 PM
officially started pre-match celebrations....:cheers: first prematch libation being sunk...showered shaved and champing at the bit....

Not doing any work tomorrow (struggled to get through much past couple of weeks if i'm honest)....just need a break in the rain to swap equipment for 30 bin bags of display card in the A-Team van....pack a few hotel bits and bobs and i'll be sorted......

I think it was listning to the end of sportsound from ER that sent me over the edge....

ManBearPig
17-05-2012, 06:32 PM
Youre not the only one sir!!!:hibees

greenlex
17-05-2012, 06:36 PM
Less than 20 hrs to go!!!!!!!!!!! I have been calm as **** up till now. Bouncing off the walls now. No sleep till Sat night.:flag::flag::flag:

hibsbollah
17-05-2012, 06:40 PM
Weird. ive chosen tonight to STOP drinking. Feeling nervous now...

lyonhibs
17-05-2012, 06:46 PM
Off to a work leaving do, but I'm seeing it as day 1 of 4 days in which I expect to run the full gamut of emotions, ending in jubliant ectasy!

Hibercelona
17-05-2012, 06:48 PM
Think i'll be having a few nips tomorrow evening.

Not due to nerves though. I don't feel nervious at all.

Sir David Gray
17-05-2012, 06:53 PM
Working tomorrow until 8:30pm so I can't quite get into party mode just yet.

Over the past couple of days, I've started to get a lot more nervous though as the reality of Saturday is actually beginning to hit me, along with the magnitude of it all.

This will, quite possibly, be the biggest football match that I'll ever be at for the rest of my life and I cannot wait, although I am starting to feel a bit sick with all the nerves/excitement!!

There's no danger I'll be able to sleep tomorrow.

HibeeN
17-05-2012, 06:57 PM
:thumbsup:Just back from my exam...only one more to go now and that's next Thursday so weekend starts now! Can't decide if I'm nervous or excited, but I can't wait till Saturday.

Scouse Hibee
17-05-2012, 06:57 PM
Me too! Finished work now until 12 on Monday, let the partying begin! Got a bowls match tomorrow night though so can't go full tilt just yet :greengrin

down-the-slope
17-05-2012, 07:02 PM
Its bit like that pre long trip feeling...very excited tinged with the fear that I forget something vital..

Tickets
Hotel Booking stuff
Wallet
Clothes
Tickets
Display material
Phone
Tickets
Beer for hotel (post kids in bed :greengrin)
Contact details for display organisers
Tickets
etc etc

dublinhibs
17-05-2012, 07:17 PM
Wine's on.

AFKA5814_Hibs
17-05-2012, 07:22 PM
First Stella of the weekend just cracked open.

I'm_cabbaged
17-05-2012, 07:36 PM
Having to have a few tonight just to have a sleep, ma heids all over the ***** place. I feel like al pacino in insomnia :)

GraniteCityHibs
17-05-2012, 08:02 PM
I've been a little nervous since they won the semi.

Then I was nervous about getting tickets......then after I got them i was just excited.

I picked up the tickets today and now it's NERVES again. Every hour worse than the last!

Im bad for looking at numbers for omens and stuff. Every date, receipt, invoice number i've seen this week has been added up, multiplied divided to make up some other number whether it be 6207 or 18307 or whatever. Most of the time I don't even know what i'm looking for it to add up to.
:confused::confused:

I can't even explain most of what i'm thinking.....my heads all over the place! God knows what i'll be like on Saturday.

I feel sick thinking about it!

ONLY A GAME MY HOOP!

LancashireHibby
17-05-2012, 08:06 PM
I've now finished work until Tuesday. Planning on a chilled day tomorrow (most important job is to top up on beer supplies for the train up) but no doubt I'll be watching Hibs videos on YouTube all day and getting myself more and more worked up.

JennaFletcher
17-05-2012, 08:08 PM
I'm off for weekend now too!

Tomorrow I'm having a chilled day, going to pop over to Hobbycraft and pick up final preparations... e.g. paint supplies :greengrin Going to go to a late night cinema showing (11pm ish) too as it will take my mind off the game and hopefully make me sleepy...

THEN IT'S THE BIG DAY woo hoo :greengrin:flag: