PDA

View Full Version : Decent face paint

JennaFletcher
17-05-2012, 12:59 PM
Does anyone know where to get good quality green and white face paint in Edinburgh?

For my one woman warrior walk through town to get the bus...

Twiglet
17-05-2012, 01:01 PM
Snazaroo's a good make. They had it in the early learning centre a while back or you could try hobbycraft at the fort. Don't know what colours they have in though.

EH6 Hibby
17-05-2012, 01:12 PM
If your struggling to get the right shade of Green, I can recommend Dr Oetkers food colouring mixed with white paint. I used it for the semi when I couldn't get green paint for my son. Do a trial patch on your hand first to make sure it washes off though cause it can stain, it worked fine for us though.

JennaFletcher
17-05-2012, 01:15 PM
Thanks for all the suggestions. I'm going to try all places/ideas tomorrow. If I get some then I'll be happy to share. I'll sit at front or near front of Bus 6 for people wanting some warrior paint :)

Frogga
17-05-2012, 01:17 PM
The fancy dress/joke shop down in the Grassmarket has a BIG selection of body paints.

Twiglet
17-05-2012, 01:21 PM
Someone just suggested toys galore in morningside. They got their there the other day. But not green, they got maroon for some strange reason.

s.a.m
17-05-2012, 01:28 PM
Someone just suggested toys galore in morningside. They got their there the other day. But not green, they got maroon for some strange reason.

'Mulberry Bush' (I think it's called. The place that's run by the Garvald Centre, and sells wooden toys, cards, books) in Morningside usually has facepaint.

aunty joyce
17-05-2012, 02:39 PM
Thanks for all the suggestions. I'm going to try all places/ideas tomorrow. If I get some then I'll be happy to share. I'll sit at front or near front of Bus 6 for people wanting some warrior paint :)

There's also Party Mania on West Nicolson Street at Surgeons Hall if that's easier to get to :-)

KingFranck
17-05-2012, 07:33 PM
Snazaroo's a good make. They had it in the early learning centre a while back or you could try hobbycraft at the fort. Don't know what colours they have in though.

Got it at Hobbycraft yesterday they have a small cup final section just as you walk in

Jim44
17-05-2012, 07:48 PM
Got it at Hobbycraft yesterday they have a small cup final section just as you walk in

Does the blooded turd paint stink? :greengrin

KingFranck
17-05-2012, 08:20 PM
Probably mate the green and white paint is fine though hurry though the green tubs going fast

JennaFletcher
17-05-2012, 08:22 PM

Heading there tomorrow :aok: Ta.