View Full Version : Views about this nightmare

16-05-2012, 08:11 PM
A friend of mine was given a form to fill in for two tickets by a woman in Musselburgh who had multiple season tickets. He filled in the form and paid with HIS credit card for the two tickets. The tickets were for him and his pal both hibby's. Tickets never arrived.
It turns out the two tickets were sent out to the season ticket holders address and she sold them allegedly for £100 each, he has been told she had 2 for sale on Monday at this price.
In his position what would suggest/what would you do/what can you do. The credit card receipt inside the envelope should have told the woman who the tickets were paid by, at the least she would know it was not herself.
Let's have your suggestions or views on this.

MoscowHibs
16-05-2012, 08:16 PM
A friend of mine was given a form to fill in for two tickets by a woman in Musselburgh who had multiple season tickets. He filled in the form and paid with HIS credit card for the two tickets. The tickets were for him and his pal both hibby's. Tickets never arrived.
It turns out the two tickets were sent out to the season ticket holders address and she sold them allegedly for £100 each, he has been told she had 2 for sale on Monday at this price.
In his position what would suggest/what would you do/what can you do. The credit card receipt inside the envelope should have told the woman who the tickets were paid by, at the least she would know it was not herself.

It's a job for the Polis, if the dosh has left the credit card then it's paramount tae fraud.End of.

16-05-2012, 08:22 PM
Police need to know so they can sort it out, basically theft :agree:

16-05-2012, 08:25 PM

The Honest toun:cb

16-05-2012, 08:38 PM
Polis. And let everyone know what a thieving tart she is..

16-05-2012, 09:20 PM
That is one of the worst football ticket stories I have heard in my life.

16-05-2012, 09:28 PM

:agree: me too. Police have to be notified.

16-05-2012, 09:35 PM

:agree: and i thought the Ebay stories were bad.

Frogga
16-05-2012, 09:50 PM
It's wrong on so many levels... If she is a multiple ST holder then why is she offering her tickets to others? The rest is completely immoral.

17-05-2012, 04:30 AM

I would name and shame her.

17-05-2012, 04:55 AM
Theif!! A job for the polis doesn't help your mates get to Hampden like but defo dont give that tart another £100s for the 2 now!

17-05-2012, 05:05 AM
...And if its on credit card you can at least claim the money back provided you report this to the police. It might not help you get to the game but you'll be reimbursed.

17-05-2012, 06:14 AM
I would be knocking on her door and not leaving until the police arrived.

Did he know the women? :confused:

17-05-2012, 06:31 AM
Pan her windaes and burn her cat

17-05-2012, 07:13 AM
Name and shame

persevere1875
17-05-2012, 07:22 AM
SHooooooooot her :wink:

17-05-2012, 07:27 AM
If he knows where she lives he should go round there and take possession of a pair tickets he's paid for.

Gez1875
17-05-2012, 12:48 PM
yer mates got this in the bag..... get a statement from the card company proving proof of purchase, go to easter road get the reference number for the sale, along with this will be the address for where they where sent, proving she recieved your tickets, phone the polis! and if they cant do anything about it, spray paint 'BEAST' all over her house.

17-05-2012, 01:02 PM
I would name and shame her.

might be dodgy if the cops are already notified.
I'd imagine said wifey will be expecting knock at her door any time now. Silly silly!

17-05-2012, 03:46 PM
Update

Woman is claiming she won 2 tickets in the ballot v Dunf and they were posted out to her. Er dinnae think so.

17-05-2012, 04:17 PM
Update

Woman is claiming she won 2 tickets in the ballot v Dunf and they were posted out to her. Er dinnae think so.

Were these tickets not collection only?

persevere1875
17-05-2012, 04:37 PM
Were these tickets not collection only?

17-05-2012, 04:50 PM
Female has now admitted selling the tickets and has said she will pay him back money but will have to be next month:rolleyes:. Apparently tickets cannot be reissued and first two stopped - do not know why - so according to powers that be that is it:confused:.

Must be something that can be done. To be fair to hibs they have said he is first on list to get 2 available tickets, so hopefully......

17-05-2012, 04:56 PM
Female has now admitted selling the tickets and has said she will pay him back money but will have to be next month:rolleyes:. Apparently tickets cannot be reissued and first two stopped - do not know why - so according to powers that be that is it:confused:.

Must be something that can be done. To be fair to hibs they have said he is first on list to get 2 available tickets, so hopefully......

Is she going to pay your mate back his money, or the £200 she got selling his tickets?

Meant to be equal rights for men and women nowadays, if she was a man she'd be due a smack in the mouth!

Absolute **** of a woman. Disgrace of hibee.

17-05-2012, 04:57 PM

Because the tickets will just be inspected and the stub ripped probably - I don't recall them being scanned or anything like that at the semi. Can't expect every ticket person at Hampden to be on the lookout for two particular tickets.

To be honest, I don't really understand what the whole set-up was and why your mate was completing forms. If she had the season tickets then she should have been filling in the forms. Your mate has been well and truly stung (which I can sympathise with if he's been desperate). I'd be applying some paint stripper/brake fluid to the hag's car, especially if I ended up missing the final.

17-05-2012, 05:03 PM
Is she going to pay your mate back his money, or the £200 she got selling his tickets?

Meant to be equal rights for men and women nowadays, if she was a man she'd be due a smack in the mouth!

Absolute **** of a woman. Disgrace of hibee.

Only men are expected to abide by the "equal rights" policy in this day and age.

17-05-2012, 05:09 PM
Multiple ST holder, with multiple final tickets. Take hers off her.

Reaper
17-05-2012, 05:14 PM
I'd still report it to the Polis, it's Theft. Plus I'd be expecting Hibs to be banning her or taking some course of action for a blatant disregard of the club policy on transferring tickets..............................Oh and being a ****my wee tramp intae the mix.

17-05-2012, 05:15 PM
Shocking behaviour.

With friends like that who needs enemies?

17-05-2012, 06:07 PM
Get her named and shamed for a start!

TheEastTerrace
17-05-2012, 06:59 PM
fatbloke - are the boys without a ticket still?

17-05-2012, 07:03 PM
Pan her windaes and burn her cat

17-05-2012, 08:16 PM
fatbloke - are the boys without a ticket still?

fraid so!

17-05-2012, 08:20 PM
Sorry if any bairns are looking in, but, she needs a good boot in the fud!

17-05-2012, 08:26 PM
Sorry if any bairns are looking in, but, she needs a good boot in the fud!

I agree - but - she did a good thing originally and maybe financial circumstances forced her hand a bit:dunno:.

17-05-2012, 08:47 PM
Nae excuse I'm afraid! Good luck to them getting tickets.

18-05-2012, 12:43 AM
I agree - but - she did a good thing originally and maybe financial circumstances forced her hand a bit:dunno:.if it was some smart arse guy we were discussing here, there'd be a queue forming to smack him in the gub at the very least. name her !

Lungo--Drom
18-05-2012, 05:27 AM
Come on Sally McCoist, do one last decent thing before you and all the other Huns emigrate to England. Phone the BBC and live on air DEMAND that the name of this ticket tout rip-off b**** be REVEALED. Go on, tell them you want to know! :D

if it was some smart arse guy we were discussing here, there'd be a queue forming to smack him in the gub at the very least. name her !

francobaresi
18-05-2012, 07:06 AM

I would say your mates daft for filling the form in in the first place which was in someone elses name... Assuming she knew they were coming because she gave him the form for that very reason... Get the polis involved.... Lesson learnt though, won't be doing that again now....

Gez1875
18-05-2012, 10:51 AM
I agree - but - she did a good thing originally and maybe financial circumstances forced her hand a bit:dunno:.

nae chance..... she's a ******!

20-05-2012, 12:21 PM
Last post.
Hibernian FC called my mate at 4.30 on Friday to say they had 2 tickets if he could be at the shop by 5. They made it and got to Hampden..........

20-05-2012, 12:30 PM
Poor sods!

20-05-2012, 12:43 PM
Poor sods!