PDA

View Full Version : Fan Chants

hibs1989
16-05-2012, 06:42 PM
I have recently downloaded "FanChants" on iPhone which has to be my favourite app EVER, It basically has every team chant you want to know from man utd to wellington pheonix, every country covered.

I decided to start listening too them and found a few one I would LOVE to hear sang out on Saturday.

Here a few below which I believe would make the day that little bit more special.

"Lets pretend.....lets pretend..... lets pretend we scored a goal........ lets preeetend we scored a goal...oooooooooooo....(go crazy like we score)"

"i'm a ********, i'm a ********, i'm a *******, yes I am, but i'd rather be a ********, than a ****ing hearts fan"

"Yer mum's yer dad, yer dads yer mum, yer inbred, yer jambo sc*m"

Have a look... Add this to our own chants and I can't wait... even if me and my mate have to sit 100 seats apart....When hibs go up to lift the Scottish Cup i'll be there :pfgwa :flag: :hibees

hfc rd
16-05-2012, 10:26 PM
I have recently downloaded "FanChants" on iPhone which has to be my favourite app EVER, It basically has every team chant you want to know from man utd to wellington pheonix, every country covered.

I decided to start listening too them and found a few one I would LOVE to hear sang out on Saturday.

Here a few below which I believe would make the day that little bit more special.

"Lets pretend.....lets pretend..... lets pretend we scored a goal........ lets preeetend we scored a goal...oooooooooooo....(go crazy like we score)"

"i'm a ********, i'm a ********, i'm a *******, yes I am, but i'd rather be a ********, than a ****ing hearts fan"

"Yer mum's yer dad, yer dads yer mum, yer inbred, yer jambo sc*m"

Have a look... Add this to our own chants and I can't wait... even if me and my mate have to sit 100 seats apart....When hibs go up to lift the Scottish Cup i'll be there :pfgwa :flag: :hibees

Would prefer this one.

"When the Hibs go up"
"To lift the Scottish Cup"
"Youse were there" (pointing towards the yams)