PDA

View Full Version : A wee Season Ticket idea.

TrickyNicky
16-05-2012, 10:00 AM
I had an idea regarding boosting season-ticket sales loosely based on the numbers outlined on the below thread.

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?236637-100-extra-fans-per-game-needed-when-the-huns-boycott-kicks-in

I don't necessarily imply that the idea is to increase ticket sales if the Huns go walkies, just to increase ST's generally.

i would like to put my hand up to buy a season ticket for ER as the prize in a raffle here on Hibs.net.

Say, for example it was a pound a ticket, I'd imagine we could sell 500 tickets in a week - making enough to buy another season ticket for a raffle the following week. ( this may be in the off-season and could maybe continue into the start of the season).

With a couple of thousand members on here it may be just the ticket to get an extra body along to ER.

By keeping it at a pound a ticket, there's a chance of making more hopefully (2 x Adults, 1 x Adult plus a youth / child / pensioner )

I would really like some feedback / help with this, as I really want to do my bit for the club now that I am so far away and unable to support in the way I would like to.

:flag::flag::flag:

VickMackie
16-05-2012, 06:29 PM
Great idea but maybe the club could put up two tickets on the proviso that their values are received in raffle amounts before giving away the tickets.

2 or 3 pound a ticket, limited to 1 or 2 tickets per person, until all are sold. Then follow on with your idea regarding additional funds.