PDA

View Full Version : Yams Dream or nightmare?

Jim44
15-05-2012, 11:01 PM
I can't remember any mention of Romanov anywhere in the past few weeks and can't believe he won't be here for the final. Anyway, I mentioned this in passing to a Hibby aquaintance who told me about an occuring dream he'd been having......... It was the cup final and we were leading 1-0 with two minutes to go when they got a penalty ( a la semi final ) . Before it was taken, the Jambos made a substitution and brought on Beattie, who was on the bench. He decided to take the penalty with his first kick of the ball, and proceded to blast it over the bar. If that wasn't funny enough, he turned to his team-mates and in a dramatic gesture, ripped off a rubber face mask to reveal the ugly puss of Vladimir Romanov, let out a villainous belly laugh and broke down in a flood of tears. Funny thing, dreams. :greengrin

frazeHFC
15-05-2012, 11:03 PM
:faf:

TornadoHibby
15-05-2012, 11:20 PM
I can't remember any mention of Romanov anywhere in the past few weeks and can't believe he won't be here for the final. Anyway, I mentioned this in passing to a Hibby aquaintance who told me about an occuring dream he'd been having......... It was the cup final and we were leading 1-0 with two minutes to go when they got a penalty ( a la semi final ) . Before it was taken, the Jambos made a substitution and brought on Beattie, who was on the bench. He decided to take the penalty with his first kick of the ball, and proceded to blast it over the bar. If that wasn't funny enough, he turned to his team-mates and in a dramatic gesture, ripped off a rubber face mask to reveal the ugly puss of Vladimir Romanov, let out a villainous belly laugh and broke down in a flood of tears. Funny thing, dreams. :greengrin

What are you drinking at the moment as I fancy a glass or two of it if I have it in at the moment? :greengrin

I don't really do dreams but really hope that our players realise what a great opportunity they have to become immortal in the historical sense by winning the Cup this Saturday! :agree:

Come on guys, do it for the fans as well as yourselves! :wink: