PDA

View Full Version : I am ****ing sick of Hearts

Pretty Boy
15-05-2012, 06:50 PM
As the title says, with every fibre of my being I hope and pray we shut these absolute trumpets up once and for all on Saturday. I am totally and utterly sick of then.

Their delusions of grandeur are ridiculous and should be laughable but when you hear them so many times it just becomes annoying. When did this big team/wee team nonsense start? I honestly don't remember it in the 90s and only really remember becoming a real mantra after that walloper who organised fireworks displays called us docksiders, whatever the **** that means!

I've heard and read about how over the last 30 years they have left us in their shadow. News flash in that time you have won exactly the same number of trophies as us you dicks. This though is the crucial point, they need us and are obsessed with us, the reason is simple: their Derby record gives them a feeling of superiority. They lack real, tangible success so because they have a better Derby record they use that to proves their 'big' team credentials.

They can't afford to lose on Saturday because then they have nothing. Their Derby record means **** all because we'll have won the big one, we will have one the 'big cup', we'll have won both major trophies more recently than them and more trophies overall in the last 25, 30, 40......years.

All the keyboard bravado and big predictions on the radio and whatever hide the fact that 99% of them are absolutely bricking it. We win this one and they won't know what to do.

I am absolutely sick of Hearts and I can't wait for Saturday.

Diclonius
15-05-2012, 06:55 PM
This.

Steve20
15-05-2012, 07:00 PM
I can't stand them or their fans. This is the game we must not lose or we'll never hear the end of it.

Pete
15-05-2012, 07:02 PM
I can't stand them or their fans. This is the game we must not lose or we'll never hear the end of it.

We never hear the end of it anyway!

Saturday isn't about hearts so forget them. Its about hibs.

Sprouleflyer
15-05-2012, 07:07 PM
As the title says, with every fibre of my being I hope and pray we shut these absolute trumpets up once and for all on Saturday. I am totally and utterly sick of then.

Their delusions of grandeur are ridiculous and should be laughable but when you hear them so many times it just becomes annoying. When did this big team/wee team nonsense start? I honestly don't remember it in the 90s and only really remember becoming a real mantra after that walloper who organised fireworks displays called us docksiders, whatever the **** that means!

I've heard and read about how over the last 30 years they have left us in their shadow. News flash in that time you have won exactly the same number of trophies as us you dicks. This though is the crucial point, they need us and are obsessed with us, the reason is simple: their Derby record gives them a feeling of superiority. They lack real, tangible success so because they have a better Derby record they use that to proves their 'big' team credentials.

They can't afford to lose on Saturday because then they have nothing. Their Derby record means **** all because we'll have won the big one, we will have one the 'big cup', we'll have won both major trophies more recently than them and more trophies overall in the last 25, 30, 40......years.

All the keyboard bravado and big predictions on the radio and whatever hide the fact that 99% of them are absolutely bricking it. We win this one and they won't know what to do.

I am absolutely sick of Hearts and I can't wait for Saturday.

Good post PB!!!! :top marks

4 days until the final and no Pedantic Hibee rally call yet?

Hibercelona
15-05-2012, 07:14 PM
A poison to football and a poison to mankind.

Lets rid the earth of this plague on Saturday.

bighairyfaeleith
15-05-2012, 07:21 PM
TBH I just feel a bit sorry for them, cause after saturday they will have nothing. The city will be ours, the cup will be ours and hearts will be hiding in there houses trying to figure out where it all went so wrong.

:smokin

Cabbage East
15-05-2012, 07:52 PM
I ****ing despise these mutants. Boring, once a year missionary style, sad case, council worker, golf playing, stuffy, starched, nae style, straight peg, Mondeo driving, humorless, racist, high street fashion wearing, trampy sub-species.

We might not win on Saturday, but we will always be winners compared to these middle of the road, boring .

Pedantic_Hibee
15-05-2012, 08:25 PM
Good post PB!!!! :top marks

4 days until the final and no Pedantic Hibee rally call yet?

It's coming, don't worry.

Sean1875
15-05-2012, 08:26 PM
It's coming, don't worry.

im genuinely looking forward to it :agree:

Hibernia Na Eir
15-05-2012, 08:27 PM
even f*****n Potter gets in on the act!
Naming Andy "leaky goals" Webster in the forthcoming national squad! WTF?! Sheer coincidence or madness? Good wee boost fae one Yam tae another more like!

Let Hearts DIE.:agree: The town will be better without the slow ones.

Tricla
15-05-2012, 08:39 PM
I ****ing despise these mutants. Boring, once a year missionary style, sad case, council worker, golf playing, stuffy, starched, nae style, straight peg, Mondeo driving, humorless, racist, high street fashion wearing, trampy sub-species.

We might not win on Saturday, but we will always be winners compared to these middle of the road, boring.

Eh, that isn't a Yammish pastime I'll have you know. :wink:

I'm_cabbaged
15-05-2012, 08:41 PM
Eh, that isn't a Yammish pastime I'll have you know. :wink:

I'm feked, golfing council worker :(

Hainan Hibs
15-05-2012, 08:44 PM
The games a bogey for them when Hibs lift the cup.

The fact is the "big team" nonsense proves that they are in fact not a big team. Teams that are significantly bigger than their city rivals have other rivalries that mean they pay very little if any attention to their city rivals, think Barca or Feyenoord.

Hearts however are obsessed with Hibs. It's all they think about, all they can talk about. Little success over their entire history, a cup win every 20 years or so and mid-table obscurity most years, means all they can do is take their inferiority complex out on their neighbour.

When we lift that cup they have nothing left, just faint memories of a derby run which pales in comparison with the fact that their city rivals will have lifted both cups since they lifted anything and have had more success in living memory.

All that will be left is the battle for the "Inferiority Complex Championship 2012" with Aberdeen.

I really do worry how the (Cabbage East, 2012) "
Boring, once a year missionary style, sad case, council worker, golf playing, stuffy, starched, nae style, straight peg, Mondeo driving, humorless, racist, high street fashion wearing, trampy sub-species" will cope with the realisation that they are just a mickey mouse outfit that is the 2nd team of their city.

Greentinted
16-05-2012, 01:45 AM
The games a bogey for them when Hibs lift the cup.

The fact is the "big team" nonsense proves that they are in fact not a big team. Teams that are significantly bigger than their city rivals have other rivalries that mean they pay very little if any attention to their city rivals, think Barca or Feyenoord.

Hearts however are obsessed with Hibs. It's all they think about, all they can talk about. Little success over their entire history, a cup win every 20 years or so and mid-table obscurity most years, means all they can do is take their inferiority complex out on their neighbour.

When we lift that cup they have nothing left, just faint memories of a derby run which pales in comparison with the fact that their city rivals will have lifted both cups since they lifted anything and have had more success in living memory.

All that will be left is the battle for the "Inferiority Complex Championship 2012" with Aberdeen.

I really do worry how the (Cabbage East, 2012) "
Boring, once a year missionary style, sad case, council worker, golf playing, stuffy, starched, nae style, straight peg, Mondeo driving, humorless, racist, high street fashion wearing, trampy sub-species" will cope with the realisation that they are just a mickey mouse outfit that is the 2nd team of their city.

:agree: The perfect summary of a case study into the species (although it should also be noted that the yam is socially, sexually and genetically dysfunctional - caused by generations of sibling seduction - with the males (and some females) exhibiting penile capacity problems resulting in a pathological obsession with regards to size as also alluded to above)

7 Hills
16-05-2012, 02:05 AM
Pretty Boy - their delusions of grandeur began as soon as they won the Scottish Cup in 1998. We Hibs fans had been goading them over their COMPLETE lack of success in any tournament (their last win previously was a League Cup in 1962) for years! "Oh - it's magic, you know! 36 Years and **** ALL!!!" Suddenly, once they fluked a Scottish Cup win with a penalty awarded for a foul outside the box against the Huns - it mysteriously became "The Big Cup"! Go figure...

Teo10
16-05-2012, 07:14 AM
I hope to god we win... once the 3 month celebration begins, I have a list as big as my ego of Hearts fans over the years who have dished out nothing but abuse and I will be getting it up them in the way that will annoy them most..

Sit there looking all smug saying nothing!!