PDA

View Full Version : Sportsound at the PBS

BarneyK
15-05-2012, 05:33 PM
Anyone listening to BBC Scotland...live from Gorgie? Deary me, talk about over confident. By the sounds of it we'll be doing well to keep the score down to single figures. All I could take was about 10 minutes, that was enough for me. Horribly deluded shower they are.

bighairyfaeleith
15-05-2012, 05:38 PM
Anyone listening to BBC Scotland...live from Gorgie? Deary me, talk about over confident. By the sounds of it we'll be doing well to keep the score down to single figures. All I could take was about 10 minutes, that was enough for me. Horribly deluded shower they are.

turned it on, heard some fud say he couldn't work out how hibs where in the final and immediately turned it off.

Will listen again next week when we are the champions!!

mon the ****ing hibbys:thumbsup::flag:

SquashedFrogg
15-05-2012, 05:39 PM

Listening to it....What a bunch of ******s...

Honestly, words are beyond me how arrogant and deluded they are...

Lord above and all those who have perished before us.........

Give it to them tight on Sat. And make it as painful as you possibly can......

*Breaking News - Chick Young was a Jambo*

I've been playing it so cool and calm up until now but I'm so up for this now it's joyous!!

GGTTH

Franck Stanton
15-05-2012, 05:40 PM
Turned my radio on, sound came out for a second then it broke. Now I know why.

stoneyburn hibs
John Robertson : I will personally seek you out and ram the 2012 Hibernian cup winning dvd down your throat, that is all.

BarneyK
turned it on, heard some fud say he couldn't work out how hibs where in the final and immediately turned it off.

Will listen again next week when we are the champions!!

mon the ****ing hibbys:thumbsup::flag:

Aye that's about when I switched off too. Robbo trying to convince them that Hibs could win, that it's not outwith the realms of possibility, but they're not having it. :rolleyes:

Www1875hfc
15-05-2012, 05:42 PM
Link http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/scotland/17939195

HibeeMG
15-05-2012, 05:42 PM
I'll catch with it on the iPlayer.

I'm going to the one at Easter Road on Thursday. Not sure who's on the panel yet though.

Mikey
15-05-2012, 05:43 PM
Let them have their confidence. When it's 0-0, or we're winning after 20 mins, they'll have plenty to worry about.

Deep down, they know :wink:

truehibernian
15-05-2012, 05:45 PM
Is that Chris Eubank's camp brother that asked the TV rights question......and since when were Hearts box office.....oh my sides !

truehibernian
15-05-2012, 05:45 PM
Or did he mean their office is full of boxes ;-)

BarneyK
15-05-2012, 05:46 PM
Aw aye, and Traynor has completely misread another situation when he says all the pressure will be on Hibs...that the Hibs fans, some of them, might not recover if they lose on Saturday. Naw Jim, we might never recover if we win the game ya trumpet...:drunk:

Mon Dieu4
15-05-2012, 05:47 PM
Hope traynor is at our one on Thursday, i can see me getting chucked out, i despise that man

Bighoose
15-05-2012, 05:50 PM
Hope traynor is at our one on Thursday, i can see me getting chucked out, i despise that man

Richard Gordon tweeted earlier...

Richard Gordon ‏ @RichardGordon48 (https://twitter.com/#!/RichardGordon48)
Good news for Hibee fans - Tom English replaces Jim Traynor on the@bbcsportsound (https://twitter.com/#!/bbcsportsound) panel at Easter Road on Thursday night

wee 162
15-05-2012, 05:51 PM
He is. Him Chick Young, Pat Stanton, and Peter Cormack I believe.

wee 162
15-05-2012, 05:52 PM
Richard Gordon tweeted earlier...

Richard Gordon ‏ @RichardGordon48 (https://twitter.com/#!/RichardGordon48)
Good news for Hibee fans - Tom English replaces Jim Traynor on the@bbcsportsound (https://twitter.com/#!/bbcsportsound) panel at Easter Road on Thursday night
Or alternatively I'm talking baws :agree:

BarneyK
15-05-2012, 05:54 PM
Or alternatively I'm talking baws :agree:

Much like Mr Traynor :wink:

Hibernia Na Eir
15-05-2012, 05:54 PM
when their "heros" are people like "Robbo" and "JJ" its easy to understand why they are slow people.

BroxburnHibee
15-05-2012, 05:56 PM
I'll catch with it on the iPlayer.

I'm going to the one at Easter Road on Thursday. Not sure who's on the panel yet though.

Yeah I'm going as well - not sure which suite its in though.

SquashedFrogg
15-05-2012, 05:58 PM
******s.com

They're asking why we are allowed to have so many loan players in our team? Eh, Lithuania Utd?

Also, Robbo asking if these 'loan/reserve' players will cope at Hampden in front of a big crowd at Hampden? Eh, The semi final?

Gez1875
15-05-2012, 05:59 PM
traynors a pr*ck!

scott7_0(Prague)
15-05-2012, 05:59 PM
What a bunch of fannies......

Chick young 50000 people coming to my city. What a dick

hibs0666
15-05-2012, 06:00 PM
The more I listen to that mob slaverin the more confident I become.

Viva Hibs! :flag:

HibeeMG
Yeah I'm going as well - not sure which suite its in though.

I've just been asked that very question by my mate who's coming along. I'd be very surprised if it's not in the FF.

BarneyK
Turned it back on just in time to hear a couple complaining that there should be limits to how many loan players you can play... :hmmm: The brain capacity of Angel Delight some of them...

Green Blood
15-05-2012, 06:06 PM
Considering the size of their debt they have a nerve! Still won't be long till their squad is full of loan players sourced from the lower leagues.

Turned it back on just in time to hear a couple complaining that there should be limits to how many loan players you can play... :hmmm: The brain capacity of Angel Delight some of them...

Niffy
15-05-2012, 06:07 PM
Call me all the Yams you want... but we've just finished an astonishingly bad season as the 2nd worst side in the League...

Playing a side we rarely beat as we bottle it....

Am I the only one that thinks we're absolutely up against it on Saturday ?

hibs0666
15-05-2012, 06:10 PM
Call me all the Yams you want... but we've just finished an astonishingly bad season as the 2nd worst side in the League...

Do you think we're the 2nd worst side in the league on current form? Do you think it's Barcelona we're playing against?

SouthamptonHibs
15-05-2012, 06:12 PM
Yes.....Hibs will win they are crap and we are a better team than the last time we played them. Its our year hail hail

BarneyK
15-05-2012, 06:12 PM

Who are we up against exactly? The team that just sneaked 5th in spite of a hammering on the last match of the season. Going by their bravado, they have one hand on that Champions League trophy already. Naw, you're mistaking our mockery of their feckwittedness for overconfidence. I will readily admit they have had a better season, as will I readily admit there is a chance they could win on Saturday. They will not. There's the difference. Ya yam bam :wink:

Www1875hfc
15-05-2012, 06:15 PM

Slavering *******s,They go on about the 5 or 6 players we have on loan?
But think nothing of the fact that there players were actually playing while not receiving a salary.

Unreal,this has pumped me up even more so for saturday,if that was even possible. :greengrin

BarneyK
15-05-2012, 06:17 PM
Slavering *******s,They go on about the 5 or 6 players we have on loan?
But think nothing of the fact that there players were actually playing while not receiving a salary.

Unreal,this has pumped me up even more so for saturday,if that was even possible. :greengrin

And as SquashedFrogg quite rightly said, them with their "Who's That" of Eastern European football of a couple of years ago....:aok:

SquashedFrogg
15-05-2012, 06:18 PM

Probably not not but thankfully most people in life look at things in a different perspective...

Go out shopping with the wife, do a spot of gardening, read a book mate but please don't follow Hibs...:rolleyes:

Beefster
15-05-2012, 06:21 PM

That's the spirit.

Hibs7
15-05-2012, 06:22 PM
Pat should play that to the team on Saturday.

Pete
15-05-2012, 06:24 PM
From now until kick off I'm shutting my ears and mind as far as they're concerned. Hearts don't matter and its all about us being positive and pumped-up!

SquashedFrogg
And as SquashedFrogg quite rightly said, them with their "Who's That" of Eastern European football of a couple of years ago....:aok:

Honestly, it's like they've completely forgot what's just happened to them over the Romanov era...

In saying that Robbo made a good point about what his son said to him.

If Hearts win then it's just another year. 111 instead of 110. It's 11 derbies without defeat instead of 10. Just another defeat in a derby.... Blah blah blah....

If, however we win.... Then it ALL changes... :cb

Barney McGrew

While completely forgetting that when they hammered Gretna on penalties after 120 minutes in 2006, they had Bednar, Cesnauskas, Mikolunas and Jankauskas on the pitch - all of whom were on loan at the time.

Gez1875
15-05-2012, 06:27 PM

naw i think we'll be 2 up by 25 mins

ya fu****g yam, lol!

:thumbsup:

Mikey
15-05-2012, 06:31 PM
If Hearts win then it's just another year. 111 instead of 110. It's 11 derbies without defeat instead of 10. Just another defeat in a derby.... Blah blah blah....

If, however we win.... Then it ALL changes... :cb

Yup.

Jim44
15-05-2012, 06:36 PM

Dear 'all the Yams you want' the thing that makes this match different is that it's a one off, unlikely to be repeated in the foreseeable future occasion and not a routine Scottish Premier League match. We've got a better and more determined team that any other Hibs team they've come up against this season and I don't think we're as 'up against it' as you are so sure of......................... and that's from one of this board's biggest 'pint half empty brigade'. Chin up, 'all the yams you want'. :greengrin

HibeeHendo
15-05-2012, 06:41 PM
Is their a way I can still listen to this?

green glory
15-05-2012, 06:45 PM
Keep an eye on this. The podcast will be up soon.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/series/scotfoot

HibeeHendo
15-05-2012, 06:47 PM
It's probably a waste of time because I'll probably hate them even more for being even greater arrogant a*******s than they already are!

JohnStephens91
15-05-2012, 06:47 PM
Wait, what is happening on Thursday and what time is it at? I really want to go to it!

blackpoolhibs
15-05-2012, 06:48 PM
I couldn't bring myself to listen to one word of those ******s.

truehibernian
15-05-2012, 06:51 PM
To be fair, Leslie Deans came across well and was diplomatic. He's a decent bloke to be honest.

Strange though because I thought he'd be filming with Ken Stott at the moment.

SquashedFrogg
15-05-2012, 06:57 PM
It's probably a waste of time because I'll probably hate them even more for being even greater arrogant a*******s than they already are!

Nah, honestly, listen to it....

If you ever wanted to 'top-up' your disbelief at how this lot see life then it's a must listen...

Honestly, I've still got a tingle in my left testicle due to their total misunderstanding on why the human species exsists.. :agree:

Viva Hibs :flag::flag:

wee 162
15-05-2012, 06:59 PM

Since the end of February
Hibs P13 W6 D2 L5 F17 A14
Hearts P14 W7 D2 L5 F20 A19

Not an awful lot between us form wise I'd say.

NOLA
15-05-2012, 07:00 PM
ar$eholes the lot of them, hate is a strong word but im tempted to use it :giruy:

Pretty Boy
15-05-2012, 07:02 PM

We're playing Hearts not Barcelona.

They've had a better season in the League but they are beatable. No one is saying it will be easy. It will be tight, nervy and, knowing Hibs, we will make it hard for ourseleves. But we can, and will, do it.

wearethehibs
15-05-2012, 07:06 PM
Cant beleive the abuse the guy is getting for saying he thinks they will beat us.

I hope i am very wrong but i think they will win 1-0 or 2-0.
Bring on the abuse.

SquashedFrogg
15-05-2012, 07:13 PM
Cant beleive the abuse the guy is getting for saying he thinks they will beat us.

I hope i am very wrong but i think they will win 1-0 or 2-0.
Bring on the abuse.

We are 4 days away from the biggest game of our lives...?

Now, is not the time for feeble minds...

I pray to god that you don't have a ticket mate...If you do, give it to someone who "supports" Hibernian...

Yes, I'm sure many are nervous. Christ, I get nervous every time I have a w*nk with the curtains open... But hey, I still stay in the moment :cb

HibeeHendo
15-05-2012, 07:21 PM
'It's wholly irrelevant how Hibs play". I knew it was a mistake in listening to these plonkers.

The Green Goblin
15-05-2012, 07:43 PM

There should be a ban on playing players who haven't been paid....

hibsbollah
15-05-2012, 07:56 PM
I missed it. Was there any hatkicking?

Pretty Boy
15-05-2012, 08:01 PM
I missed it. Was there any hatkicking?

Nope but there was reports of a scuffle in the car park.

Injuries included a scratched Rover 205, a loose thread on a mustard cardigan and several ripped 100% polyester jackets.

Violater
15-05-2012, 08:03 PM
We are 4 days away from the biggest game of our lives...?

Now, is not the time for feeble minds...

I pray to god that you don't have a ticket mate...If you do, give it to someone who "supports" Hibernian...

Yes, I'm sure many are nervous. Christ, I get nervous every time I have a w*nk with the curtains open... But hey, I still stay in the moment :cb

Pissin myself!! :faf:

Sean1875
15-05-2012, 08:04 PM
League position is completely irrelevant. Its 90 minutes of football, 11 men vs 11 men. All comes down to bottle, and I know which side i'd rather be on. GGTTH :aok:

hibsbollah
15-05-2012, 08:06 PM
Nope but there was reports of a scuffle in the car park.

Injuries included a scratched Rover 205, a loose thread on a mustard cardigan and several ripped 100% polyester jackets.

:hilarious
Now, now, you know its not 'mustard', its 'taupe'.

Bostonhibby
15-05-2012, 08:16 PM
Sportsound at the PBS

Hope they've got their safety helmets and anti asbestos breathing masks on, then again maybe not.

down-the-slope
15-05-2012, 08:59 PM

I think if he is and you are Fished as a Part...then you may miss the final...unless Saughton Govenor relents :greengrin

Mon Dieu4
15-05-2012, 09:16 PM
I think if he is and you are Fished as a Part...then you may miss the final...unless Saughton Govenor relents :greengrin

No drink for me til about 7 on Saturday morning Haha

hibs0666
15-05-2012, 09:31 PM
:hilarious
Now, now, you know its not 'mustard', its 'taupe'.

They've just found a couple of faux wooden buttons in the car park - cardy owner is 'over the moon' and is thinking of treating himself to a new nodding dog for the smoker.