PDA

View Full Version : Spare ticket east (maybe)

Titch
15-05-2012, 05:14 PM
Well got no takers with my last thread so here goes I may have a ticket for the east stand IF my 1 year old boy gets in without a ticket like he did for the semi (adult ticket face value) won't be guaranteed until I enter the stadium though so there's a chance no ticket up to you if you think it's worth the chance

neilmartinrocks
15-05-2012, 05:20 PM
Well got no takers with my last thread so here goes I may have a ticket for the east stand IF my 1 year old boy gets in without a ticket like he did for the semi (adult ticket face value) won't be guaranteed until I enter the stadium though so there's a chance no ticket up to you if you think it's worth the chance

its worth the chance im in.

Titch
15-05-2012, 05:29 PM
I have a pm and this reply how do I check which was posted first do pm's have times sent

Squealing pig
15-05-2012, 05:34 PM
if its the same time settle it by giving it to me lol pay upto one hundred

AustinHibee
15-05-2012, 05:41 PM
Sure the police have a check point long
before turnstiles to make sure everyone has a valid ticket.
Think i heard this mentioned on tonights STV news.

Onceinawhile
15-05-2012, 05:43 PM

Your taking a 1 year old??? That's crazy.

Titch
15-05-2012, 05:56 PM
He went to the semi and don't have a babysitter that ok with you ???????

Titch
15-05-2012, 06:10 PM
Sure the police have a check point long
before turnstiles to make sure everyone has a valid ticket.
Think i heard this mentioned on tonights STV news.

Easy worked around mate

erin-go-bragh87
15-05-2012, 07:01 PM

Not really fair for you to comment on someones decision to take their kid to the game. At least the bairn will be able to say they were there!!

Hibernian Verse
15-05-2012, 07:04 PM
Not really fair for you to comment on someones decision to take their kid to the game. At least the bairn will be able to say they were there!!

I think he meant because of the potential danger, I might be wrong though.

I can't talk, I'm taking my mate that has only been to about 5 Hibs games and didn't have an interest in football until 2010.

erskine-hibby
15-05-2012, 07:09 PM

:applause::applause:

Scouse Hibee
15-05-2012, 07:13 PM

There's really no right or wrong in this, as a parent you make the decisions regarding your own children. I personally wouldn't take a 1 year old either but then there will be lots of other decisions I would make as a parent that other parents disagree with and vice versa. I wouldn't expect them to question me unless it was clear I was putting my child in direct danger or being totally irresponsible.

clerriehibs
15-05-2012, 07:18 PM
There's really no right or wrong in this, as a parent you make the decisions regarding your own children. I personally wouldn't take a 1 year old either but then there will be lots of other decisions I would make as a parent that other parents disagree with and vice versa. I wouldn't expect them to question me unless it was clear I was putting my child in direct danger or being totally irresponsible.

it's more dangerous taking your kid in your car than to this game.

madabouthibs
15-05-2012, 07:28 PM
I wouldn't take a baby to the footy, but some women smoke 20 a day whilst pregnant, and no one bats an eyelid. Each to their own and all that. :agree:

greenlex
15-05-2012, 07:33 PM
it's more dangerous taking your kid in your car than to this game.
What if you take the kid to the fitba in the car?:greengrin

Titch
15-05-2012, 07:53 PM
its worth the chance im in.

Mate checked the times and it seems you posted first so if you want to take the chance then it's up to you

DH1875
15-05-2012, 08:00 PM

Bloody glory hunters :tee hee::tee hee::tee hee:.

Scouse Hibee
15-05-2012, 08:01 PM
Mate checked the times and it seems you posted first so if you want to take the chance then it's up to you

:thumbsup: Good luck with it.

neilmartinrocks
15-05-2012, 09:38 PM

sent pm

1875_hibs
15-05-2012, 09:47 PM

Quality!! I'd take my 4 Month old son if I could. But his Mum is a boot! :greengrin

DH1875
15-05-2012, 10:10 PM
And remember the cotton wool for the bairns ears :thumbsup:.