PDA

View Full Version : Productivity - Work

scott7_0(Prague)
15-05-2012, 02:25 PM
Jesus, today has been the worst, Cup Final is winning 60% to 40% in terms of work being productive.. Cannot think of much else today, god help me tomorrow and Thursday, Friday will take care of itself.

anyone else the same.. anyone got some good tips how not to get sacked?

joe breezy
15-05-2012, 02:27 PM
I'm very easily distracted anyway...but definitely more of a Hibs focus to my distractions this week

WarringtonHibee
15-05-2012, 02:29 PM
I'm the same, struggling to focus on anything!

Dav1986
15-05-2012, 02:36 PM
Not bein productive at my work at all this week, other than doing green and white balloon displays for customers coming into the restaurant ;)

The_Todd
15-05-2012, 02:40 PM
I've barely sold any pegs all week.

Penicuik Hibee
15-05-2012, 02:45 PM
Hardly managed to do a thing so far this week - mind keeps wandering off to the match. Trying not too think too much about winning in case we don't, as it will be one of the worst feelings ever. Never wanted to win a match as much as I do this one. Come on the Hibees

Green&White
15-05-2012, 02:47 PM
Not bein productive at my work at all this week, other than doing green and white balloon displays for customers coming into the restaurant ;)

the balloons are more than you usually do then no? :wink:

down-the-slope
15-05-2012, 02:54 PM
last 2 weeks have been a bit off full tilt - no point in risking a last minute injury :greengrin

Friday i'm not working as heading off at lunchtime to Glasgow...i'm sure i'll get some jobs done next 2 days :rolleyes:

KSA Hibee
15-05-2012, 03:50 PM
I've been about as usefull as tits on a fish this week at work !!!

Thank gawg that's me done and on the plane tonight ... :greengrin

OxoHibby
15-05-2012, 03:52 PM
Been stuggling to concentrate on work for the last couple of weeks.
Last week it was trying to get tickets.
This week just want to get through to Friday then roll on Saturday

Albanian Hibs
15-05-2012, 03:56 PM
dont work but struggling to keep my mind on my baby! glad he is starting to keep himself amused while mummy is on hibs.net all day!

HibbySpurs
15-05-2012, 03:59 PM
Well I suffered a serious injury to my thumb on the Thursday before the semi playing football (still went mind with a splint on my hand:wink:)..... That inury then needed surgery the following week to reset all the bones :rolleyes:...

Therefore I've no even been at work since the semi and a I cant drive or do much at all every waking hour is consumed with boredom which generally leads to thoughts of the game and daydreaming starts (dangerous)....... At least most of you lads have ot work, all I can do is smoke and comfort eat :greengrin.....

The cast comes off at 09:20 on Friday 18/05/2012 with the hope that it's going to stay off..... Still manage to go if it doesnt though:cb

HibsMax
15-05-2012, 04:09 PM
Jesus, today has been the worst, Cup Final is winning 60% to 40% in terms of work being productive.. Cannot think of much else today, god help me tomorrow and Thursday, Friday will take care of itself.

Work from home and answer all e-mails immediately. ;)

Pete
15-05-2012, 04:15 PM
Working tonight but that's it until after the final.
I don't know how I'm going to cope without anything to do. It's just going to drag.

hibee_girl
15-05-2012, 04:18 PM
I work at home, this week will be mostly spent teaching some toddlers Hibs songs, I'm sure their parents will appreciate it! :greengrin

Dav1986
15-05-2012, 04:35 PM
the balloons are more than you usually do then no? :wink:

Aye but this week they're lucky I'm even turning up :wink:

LancashireHibby
15-05-2012, 04:39 PM
Off work today to collect my tickets, off work on Friday for an excuse I've not thought of yet. Wednesday and Thursday likely to consist of sitting on here and pressing refresh.

scott7_0(Prague)
16-05-2012, 06:37 AM
Let's see what today brings.

TrickyNicky
16-05-2012, 06:54 AM
I have never worked a day in my life !

lyonhibs
16-05-2012, 06:57 AM

Not a great deal one would imagine. I hate my job at the best of times - leaving in 6 weeks - so productivity has plummeted of late. No-one has twigged yet, and Iv done so many hours beyond my contract in the past few months that if there were grumblings, Id be well placed to tell them - in a professional tone obviously - to shove it.

I'm_cabbaged
16-05-2012, 07:03 AM
Hardly slept last night and when I did doze off I was dreaming about the game. So definitely a non productive day for me. I'm going to be a broken man by the end of the week. :(

HH81
16-05-2012, 07:03 AM
Today is my non working day....

Plan = Haircut, gym, relax, 5 aside and rugby tonight.

Friday off too to travel up :thumbsup:

Geo_1875
16-05-2012, 07:13 AM
I have never worked a day in my life !

What's it like being a High Court Judge?

BarneyK
16-05-2012, 07:55 AM
I've barely sold any pegs all week.

:top marks

scott7_0(Prague)
16-05-2012, 07:43 PM

So as predicted not alot. Listened to forth1 online, got a mention far boogie and buggered off at 2.30 as I was a wreck.

lyonhibs
16-05-2012, 07:44 PM
So as predicted not alot. Listened to forth1 online, got a mention far boogie and buggered of at 2.30 as I was a wreck.

Spent most of the day on here/on the phone to Hibs confirming the status of my tickets - all resolved.

Got a bit of a cold - no really - coming on, so can spot a "working from home" on Friday a million miles off.

Bristolhibby
16-05-2012, 08:50 PM
Hardly managed to do a thing so far this week - mind keeps wandering off to the match. Trying not too think too much about winning in case we don't, as it will be one of the worst feelings ever. Never wanted to win a match as much as I do this one. Come on the Hibees

See, I started out thinking like this, but thought, "it's going to be hell losing to them regardless if I thought we would win or not".

So I thought "*** it, bring them on, we are going to win this".

It is ours.

My productivity was minimal today.

J

HibsMax
16-05-2012, 08:51 PM
I

AM

DONE!!!!!

All I need to do is wait. Early morning flight so staying at the hotel airport - this weekend is going to be stressful enough, I do can NOT miss this flight.

Manxhibs
16-05-2012, 09:06 PM
One more flipping day! Then I'm on the boat, I have been beyond useless this week, even taken to listening to old derbies on my phone whilst in the gym. GGTTH!!!

yeezus.
16-05-2012, 09:11 PM

I'm the same, it's getting to the point where I can't think of anything else but the final. I have a do or die Economics exam on Monday!

:flag:

falkirkhib
16-05-2012, 09:16 PM
Well I've been off work all week, although my wife is getting concerned that each night I'm sitting watching hibs dvd's with the sound down whilst listening to the Proclaimers on the I-pod till silly o'clock whilst the family are asleep!!
No other game has done this to me !! :)

HUTCHYHIBBY
17-05-2012, 06:52 AM
I

AM

DONE!!!!!

All I need to do is wait. Early morning flight so staying at the hotel airport - this weekend is going to be stressful enough, I do can NOT miss this flight.

Must be some size of an hotel if it has it's own airport! ;-)

HibeeN
17-05-2012, 07:42 AM
Have my penultimate undergraduate exam today - no stress at all regarding the actual exam, but feeling very jittery about the final! Will be difficult to concentrate today!

Mon Dieu4
17-05-2012, 07:45 AM
Have my penultimate undergraduate exam today - no stress at all regarding the actual exam, but feeling very jittery about the final! Will be difficult to concentrate today!

You will be fine, good luck ;)

HibeeN
17-05-2012, 07:55 AM
You will be fine, good luck ;)

Cheers :thumbsup:

NorthNorfolkHFC
17-05-2012, 08:47 AM
I am a teacher at primary level.

Found a pupils writing 3 various formations on his jotter, didnt have the heart to tell him off, just advised him that Ozzy shouldn't be out wide!!!

1875HFC
17-05-2012, 09:39 AM
currently sitting in the library trying to study employment law for exams...fighting a losing battle. the rest of the nerds in this place dont know the meaning of the words 'excited beyond belief'.
There will always be another day of studying or work...cup final day is priority

GGTTH
:flag:

Lucius Apuleius
17-05-2012, 09:48 AM
Arrived back in Naija land yesterday. Fired up 'puter. 4842 emails in my 3 week absence. Deleted the lot. Anything important they can get back to me. :greengrin

Glory Glory.

lyonhibs
17-05-2012, 09:51 AM
Arrived back in Naija land yesterday. Fired up 'puter. 4842 emails in my 3 week absence. Deleted the lot. Anything important they can get back to me. :greengrin

Glory Glory.

You must pretty much be your own boss right? :greengrin

What I would give to be able to treat unread e-mails like that!!!

Lucius Apuleius
17-05-2012, 09:58 AM
You must pretty much be your own boss right? :greengrin

What I would give to be able to treat unread e-mails like that!!!

I am mate, still have to answer to someone though :-) Theory is, anything really really important my Deputy Manager will already have dealt with it. Anything really really important needing my input, they will ask again :-). If it works this trip, it is the way ahead for the future as well!!!

PS. Just PM'd you.

Moulin Yarns
17-05-2012, 12:36 PM
definately slowing down as just about everybody I meet in the office is asking how I'm feeling. Maybe because I'm smiling, whistling, singing to myself all the time.

Not being too confident, but philosophical. We lose, it is just another year, and we have got used to it. We win, and I will go round the office smiling, whistling, singing to myself all the time. And i look forward to people asking how I'm feeling then :greengrin

Biff Tannen
17-05-2012, 12:42 PM
Has anyone been pulled up by their boss for lack of work/too much emailing about the game?

Ive no but God knows how. Its all i can think aboot..the minute i wake up, in the shower, in my toast, on my bus, its in my work, its on my lunch, its in my lunch....its constant!!

Just come oan Hibees, dae this for us...dae it for you...HIBEES TOGETHER FOREVER!!!! WE WILL SUCCEED!!!!!!! :flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

Chuck Rhoades
17-05-2012, 12:43 PM
3 hours to go and it... is... dragging...

WellingtonHibby
17-05-2012, 12:47 PM
Been reading news from back home all week at work. These Aussies just don't get it. The world stops for their tattie field, vest wearing kiss chase game, but the BIGGEST GAME IN HISTORY seems to have passed my boss by.

LancashireHibby
17-05-2012, 03:39 PM
18 minutes to go and then I'm out of here until Tuesday :thumbsup: