PDA

View Full Version : couldn't agree more Lewis...

ekhibee
15-05-2012, 12:22 PM
Midfielder Lewis Stevenson believes his side can upset the odds against Hearts, who have beaten them in all three SPL meetings this season.
"It's probably the most confident we have been," Stevenson said.
"The pressure is probably on them, they will be favourites.
"Their fans and everyone else seem so focused on how long it has been since we won it.
"They seem more interested in us not winning it than actually winning it themselves, so hopefully that will work in our favour."

bingo70
15-05-2012, 12:24 PM
Absolutely fantastic statement, got them down to a tee and why I think my gut feeling is we'll win on Saturday.

edinburghhibee
15-05-2012, 12:25 PM
Midfielder Lewis Stevenson believes his side can upset the odds against Hearts, who have beaten them in all three SPL meetings this season.
"Their fans and everyone else seem so focused on how long it has been since we won it.
"They seem more interested in us not winning it than actually winning it themselves, so hopefully that will work in our favour."

:top marks

Gon yersel wee man

:flag::flag::pfgwa:flag::flag:

hibsbollah
15-05-2012, 01:21 PM
Lewis hates the yams. FACT. :greengrin

down-the-slope
15-05-2012, 01:25 PM

Dont think Lewis hates anyone...too much of a nice laddie...He does loves Hibs though....:agree:

If it has to be penalties then my wish is for him to knock in the decider

WellingtonHibby
15-05-2012, 01:38 PM

True story

LeithBoozy
15-05-2012, 01:39 PM
Well said, more interested in stopping us, than winning it themselves. YOU have already given a man of the match performance at Hampden, lets have another one my bonnie laddie. :wink:

Jim44
15-05-2012, 01:48 PM

Interestingly, I was reading that Darren Jackson, who supposedly, has alliegance to both clubs through playing and being an agent, thinks that all the pressure will be on Hibs. It's strange how people have such directly opposing views. I suppose when you have divided loyalties, you tend to lean towards the team you really root for.

hibsbollah
15-05-2012, 02:13 PM
True story

End of(f).

Barney McGrew
15-05-2012, 02:50 PM
Interestingly, I was reading that Darren Jackson, who supposedly, has alliegance to both clubs through playing and being an agent, thinks that all the pressure will be on Hibs. It's strange how people have such directly opposing views. I suppose when you have divided loyalties, you tend to lean towards the team you really root for.

There's no divided loyalty with him, he is and always has been a yam.

bingo70
15-05-2012, 03:01 PM
There's no divided loyalty with him, he is and always has been a yam.

In the metro this morning he wants hibs to win the cup as his best years as a player was with us.

cocopops1875
15-05-2012, 03:13 PM
In the metro this morning he wants hibs to win the cup as his best years as a player was with us.

Said the same on the tellybox last night

Matty_Jack04
15-05-2012, 03:54 PM
Said the same on the tellybox last night

Saw that on the idiotbox myself said his dad won't be happy but he's backing hibs

HibbyAndy
15-05-2012, 07:07 PM
Great stuff Lewis :aok:

And Darren Jackson wants Hibs to win.

cabbageandribs1875
15-05-2012, 07:46 PM

exactos correctus wee man :applause: