PDA

View Full Version : East stand.

DH1875
15-05-2012, 12:21 PM
Seems like there could be a good mix in the East. I'd like to take this opportunity to apologize to anyone there with their kids who's sitting around me. I promise I'll try and behave and watch my language. I won't sing a couple of songs if their sung and if I'm out of order a quiet word is all that's needed. BUT if your anything like the twat sat next to us at the semi who was screaming and even pushed a few people to sit down you can bolt. Don't get me wrong, I won't be standing all game but I do like to get up of my bum when something exciting happens. We are all there to watch history being made and the big kids have as much rights to enjoy themselves, have a party as the wee kids.

And before I forget, gonnae NO smoke in the toilets. There's no need. You can have a fag out the back of the stand.

:flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag:

scott7_0(Prague)
15-05-2012, 12:26 PM
Seems like there could be a good mix in the East. I'd like to take this opportunity to apologize to anyone there with their kids who's sitting around me. I promise I'll try and behave and watch my language. I won't sing a couple of songs if their sung and if I'm out of order a quiet word is all that's needed. BUT if your anything like the twat sat next to us at the semi who was screaming and even pushed a few people to sit down you can bolt. Don't get me wrong, I won't be standing all game but I do like to get up of my bum when something exciting happens. We are all there to watch history being made and the big kids have as much rights to enjoy themselves, have a party as the wee kids.

And before I forget, gonnae NO smoke in the toilets. There's no need. You can have a fag out the back of the stand.

I'm in there as well, so share the above sentiments... apologies in advance.

yeezus.
15-05-2012, 12:28 PM
Me 3.

I'm sure there will be a good sing song in the east as well

:flag:

iwasthere1972
15-05-2012, 12:29 PM

Since when. I can do without a :cb for two hours so long as you promise not be be scoffing a pie in my company and letting the contents of said pie dribble down your chin. Needless to say I will also be in the east stand.

Cabbage East
15-05-2012, 12:35 PM
We were allowed a fag out on the concourse at the semi. I can't see why it won't be the same for the final given that they had catering vans out there open for business.

I think people there with kids need to remember that this is a derby and the atmosphere will be radge :greengrin

HibeeMG
15-05-2012, 12:38 PM
I'm in the East too and couldn't agree more.

IF (!) things aren't going too well in the game and some ersehole starts having a go at people around me (have seen it happen a few times recently), I may feel entitled to have a go back. I'll be in a bad enough mood as it is.

I will, however, be giving it laldy most of the time but I'm polite enough to respect people's personal space (and hearing!). *

* unless a Hibs winning goal is scored. At that point all rules go out the window!

persevere1875
15-05-2012, 12:48 PM
Im in the East aswell so I'll apologise in advance for my language if its not going well, apparantely Im so bad my little brother's wife's told him if we lose dont bring me home because she cant stand another night of that having endured the aftermath too many times :greengrin

Green Man
15-05-2012, 01:16 PM
I'll be in row C in the east. I love to stand but am aware there are likely to be folk behind me who would rather I didn't, so I'll do my best to be considerate. Of course any pretence of decorum will go out the window if we score :greengrin

O'Brien[11]
15-05-2012, 01:20 PM
Ill be standing the whole game, and if folk don't like it well they can **** off imo! Biggest game in history and I want to savour every passing second, ill be standing and signing the whole game and I hope everyone is thinking the same! Let's get hampden rocking in a sea of green! Ooh to be a hibby!!

HibeeMG
15-05-2012, 01:23 PM
;3227193"]Ill be standing the whole game, and if folk don't like it well they can **** off imo! Biggest game in history and I want to savour every passing second, ill be standing and signing the whole game and I hope everyone is thinking the same! Let's get hampden rocking in a sea of green! Ooh to be a hibby!!

Aye, that's the spirit! :rolleyes:

What if you've got an old dear or a kid sitting behind you? Are you going to stand all the game and spoil the biggest game in history for them?

Let's hope you're not in row PP (in front of me) as I'm not sure I'd like to be told to **** off by you.

marinello59
15-05-2012, 01:24 PM
;3227193"]Ill be standing the whole game, and if folk don't like it well they can **** off imo! Biggest game in history and I want to savour every passing second, ill be standing and signing the whole game and I hope everyone is thinking the same! Let's get hampden rocking in a sea of green! Ooh to be a hibby!!

99.99% of Hibs fans know how to strike the balance between going radge etc and respecting others. 0.01% have this attitude.

HibbySpurs
15-05-2012, 01:25 PM
East sand as well & will also apologise in advance :wink:

Getting the train through as well so double apologies to folk on the train thru if we start getting carried away, the train back hopefully wont need any apologies as we'll all be going as daft as each other:aok:

O'Brien[11]
15-05-2012, 01:26 PM
Aye, that's the spirit! :rolleyes:

What if you've got an old dear or a kid sitting behind you? Are you going to stand all the game and spoil the biggest game in history for them?

Let's hope you're not in row PP (in front of me) as I'm not sure I'd like to be told to **** off by you.

That's fair doos but my grandad was desperate to go to this game, but even he knows he wouldn't be able to manage it, the atmosphere is going to be rocking and if you aren't in a fit state to stand then there's not much you can do tbh...

O'Brien[11]
15-05-2012, 01:28 PM
And if its a kid..well I'd expect there daddy to lift them high up on there shoulders:D

HibeeMG
15-05-2012, 01:32 PM
;3227208"]That's fair doos but my grandad was desperate to go to this game, but even he knows he wouldn't be able to manage it, the atmosphere is going to be rocking and if you aren't in a fit state to stand then there's not much you can do tbh...

You do realise it's an all-seater stadium, don't you?

If people want to sit then they are more entitled to do that than you are to stand. I'm sure they will understand if you are standing for the important parts.

You might need to watch your attitude though. To come out and say that folk can **** off might mean the biggest game in history will be spoiled for you.

Greenheart
15-05-2012, 02:19 PM
I'll be in row C in the east. I love to stand but am aware there are likely to be folk behind me who would rather I didn't, so I'll do my best to be considerate. Of course any pretence of decorum will go out the window if we score :greengrin

Row C in the East if you don't stand you will see nowt

JohnStephens91
15-05-2012, 02:21 PM
;3227208"]That's fair doos but my grandad was desperate to go to this game, but even he knows he wouldn't be able to manage it, the atmosphere is going to be rocking and if you aren't in a fit state to stand then there's not much you can do tbh...

I suspect a steward will come over and give you a warning, after that of you keep doing it you'll get chucked out. You get as good a view sitting anyway. Don't be a moron and respect your fellow Hibees.

Cabbage East
15-05-2012, 03:47 PM
I suspect a steward will come over and give you a warning, after that of you keep doing it you'll get chucked out. You get as good a view sitting anyway. Don't be a moron and respect your fellow Hibees.

Stewards were letting folk stand at the semi. I'll be standing for the biggest game in my clubs history thanks. You can't sing sitting down.

JeMeSouviens
15-05-2012, 04:05 PM
East sand as well & will also apologise in advance :wink:

Getting the train through as well so double apologies to folk on the train thru if we start getting carried away, the train back hopefully wont need any apologies as we'll all be going as daft as each other:aok:

Perhaps the biggest game in our history and you go to the beach????? Poor show. :rolleyes:

HibbySpurs
15-05-2012, 04:10 PM
Perhaps the biggest game in our history and you go to the beach????? Poor show. :rolleyes:

:hide: Very droll.... I'll blame the big stookie on my left arm for the typo & the fact I'm left handed:na na:

DH1875
15-05-2012, 06:57 PM
Since when. I can do without a :cb for two hours so long as you promise not be be scoffing a pie in my company and letting the contents of said pie dribble down your chin. Needless to say I will also be in the east stand.

You've always been able to have a smoke out the back of the east at hampden. Just head over to the stairs behind the stand that you use to exit the stadium.

hibee
15-05-2012, 07:02 PM

Hopefully your not in front of me and my kids then or they will miss the biggest game of their lives just because you want to stand up!

Scouse Hibee
15-05-2012, 07:04 PM
In the East too and I'll be sitting/standing or whatever the **** I have to do in relation to others around me in order to see the game.