PDA

View Full Version : Huns call for their fans to disrupt final on Saturday

Stanton
14-05-2012, 11:06 PM
Protest March on Saturday
We were talking a few weeks ago about an effort to disrupt the SFA's showpiece match on Saturday. Seems to have died a death recently, but IMO we should still be planning on making it as hard as possible for the SFA, and if we can, lawfully, disrupt the match on Saturday, we should.

A ring around Hampdump of pickets to stop players/officials and fans getting in, a go slow on M8, taking as much parking spaces around the area as possible, causing a slowdown on the trains.

All possible, all with a little forethought and planning, and mostly all legal.

The SFA are STILL corrupt, STILL want to hurt us, STILL have their sanctions against us in place. If we do nothing now, there is not a lot we can do before the start of next season.

If the SFA had to explain to Sky WHY they couldn't have their showpiece match of the season kicking off at 3pm, it could be very embarrassing for cünts like Regan.

And I have no problem with causing problems for the fans of the Green *****y team in the final either, not that the Jambos are much better as they also have some Rangers-hating ****.

Hainan Hibs
14-05-2012, 11:10 PM
Just try it you fat manky hun *******s:giruy:

Saorsa
What a shower of thick lowlife pond ****, still trying tae blame everybody and anybody else for the mess they are in, boo hoo it's no our fault :boo hoo:

SteveHFC
They can simply **** off :aok:

Stanton
14-05-2012, 11:12 PM
What a shower of thick lowlife pond ****, still trying tae blame everybody and anybody else for the mess they are in, boo hoo it's no our fault :boo hoo:

:greengrin It will amount to half a dozen Fat Huns wearing XXXXXXXL Hun tops being ignored at best or most likely ridiculed
:greengrin:flag:

Sir David Gray
14-05-2012, 11:13 PM
Any Rangers fans blocking the entrances for me on Saturday, run the risk of being knocked down.

SteveHFC
14-05-2012, 11:14 PM
We were talking a few weeks ago about an effort to disrupt the SFA's showpiece match on Saturday. Seems to have died a death recently, but IMO we should still be planning on making it as hard as possible for the SFA, and if we can, lawfully, disrupt the match on Saturday, we should.

A ring around Hampdump of pickets to stop players/officials and fans getting in, a go slow on M8, taking as much parking spaces around the area as possible, causing a slowdown on the trains.

The SFA are STILL corrupt, STILL want to hurt us, STILL have their sanctions against us in place. If we do nothing now, there is not a lot we can do before the start of next season.

If the SFA had to explain to Sky WHY they couldn't have their showpiece match of the season kicking off at 3pm, it could be very embarrassing for cünts like Regan.

And I have no problem with causing problems for the fans of the Green *****y team in the final either, not that the Jambos are much better as they also have some Rangers-hating ****.

Where did you get this information from? :aok:

JohnStephens91
14-05-2012, 11:14 PM
I may join the Rangers forums with the name 'PetrieDish' and claim I am a science student to pull off the name and start to break down any hope they have of a protest by creating a load of lies about the legality and contacting police etc

Stanton
14-05-2012, 11:15 PM
Any Rangers fans blocking the entrances for me on Saturday, run the risk of being knocked down.
And reversed over then knocked down again :greengrin

Saorsa
14-05-2012, 11:16 PM
Where did you get this information from? :aok:probably posted by some pea brain on some ****ty hun forum

Sean1875
14-05-2012, 11:16 PM
Bring it on, whacking a few Huns will make my day even better :greengrin But no seriously, EVEN for Rangers fans they must realise how ****ing stupid this is. Do they honestly think, that by doing this, the SFA will suddenly do "Oh, nope your right, sanctions lifted, my bad" phannies.

Hibernian Verse
14-05-2012, 11:17 PM
This bit is my favourite from a thread on Gers Forum.

"Hibs are about to play arguably the biggest game in the entire history of the club in a few days, yet Petrie seems more interested in whats going on a Rangers. Maybe if Petrie spent more time trying to run his own club well they would not have debts that are almost 4 times bigger than annual turnover."

SERIOUSLY?!

JohnStephens91
14-05-2012, 11:17 PM
:greengrin it will amount to half a dozen fat huns wearing xxxxxxxl hun tops being ignored at best or most likely ridiculed
:greengrin:flag:

the big house must stay open, and that's the bottom line

kaimendhibs
14-05-2012, 11:19 PM
This shower disgust me. If there is any, and i do mean ANY attempt to carry this out, it must mean the end for this cretinous mob. Dont think they are capable but if true just shows how bad they really are. Despise them and will be delighted to see them go down the tubes

Sean1875
14-05-2012, 11:19 PM

"Hibs are about to play arguably the biggest game in the entire history of the club in a few days, yet Petrie seems more interested in whats going on a Rangers. Maybe if Petrie spent more time trying to run his own club well they would not have debts that are almost 4 times bigger than annual turnover."

SERIOUSLY?!

:faf: Couldnt make it up, absolutely priceless.

Hermit Crab
14-05-2012, 11:23 PM
I very much doubt they have the brains to organise such a protest, if they did turn up at hampden then it would turn into some sort of unofficial orange walk because that's the rangers mentality. I wouldn't worry about what they're attempting to plan I'd be more worried about planning your Saturday night celebration ;-)

Hibercelona
14-05-2012, 11:23 PM
Take out the big one and the spawns will run away. :aok:

http://thesoapbox89.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/the-big-house-must-stay-open.jpg?w=300&h=212

Makaveli
14-05-2012, 11:24 PM
It pleases me that they'll be upset when we win.

JohnStephens91
14-05-2012, 11:25 PM

http://thesoapbox89.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/the-big-house-must-stay-open.jpg?w=300&h=212

The guy with glasses on looks like a naked mole rat that has spent its whole life on heroin

Sean1875
14-05-2012, 11:25 PM

Kill it with fire before it multiplies :panic:

.Sean.
14-05-2012, 11:26 PM
Maybe all of us travelling from the East could unite for 5 minutes and kick their lowlife ***** in.

frazeHFC
14-05-2012, 11:31 PM
Inbreds

I like Seans idea. 20,000 Hibees marching against them, they'll be back in their slums in no time.

Ultrabee1-0
14-05-2012, 11:57 PM
****ing ****my blue nose bs!
i really hope the police just get the shields and bats oot and give them right ****ing smashing!

1875godsgift
15-05-2012, 12:00 AM
****ing ****my blue nose *******s!
i really hope the police just get the shields and bats oot and give them right ****ing smashing!

Unfortunately, most of the polis through there are blue nosed bar stewards

silverhibee
15-05-2012, 12:00 AM
Maybe all of us travelling from the East could unite for 5 minutes and kick their lowlife ***** in.

Good idea Sean, why not just make it 10 minutes. :greengrin

Ultrabee1-0
15-05-2012, 12:06 AM
Unfortunately, most of the polis through there are blue nosed bar stewards
good point!!

sadtom
15-05-2012, 12:26 AM
When i first heard about their cunning plan to handcuff themselves to the turnstyles, this scene popped into my head. :greengrin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0GW0Vnr9Yc

Anyway just the thought of being able to give a wee wave to a ragtag flange of self important, arrogant, cheating, bigots, bleating and pleading for their existance. As we saunter past on our way to hopefully bear witness to the greatest of days. Well...If Carlsberg did prematch entertainment...

Matty_Jack04
15-05-2012, 04:37 AM
Jesus Christ I ****ing hate them with a passion! It's like the whole load of them stopped growing up around primary 5 every argument/debate there involved in you'd expect to hear in a playground.

As for there comments on rodders I hope now he's made his feelings clear to us and the rest of the SPL on there 'predicament' that he goes back to saying nothing and waits on the vote coming, I'm sick o them feeling all important cause people are talking about them when all there doing is answering questions given to them by sympathising journalists.....they really do make me sick

1two
15-05-2012, 06:06 AM
There's going to be 40,000+ Extremely pumped up east coasters Heading to hampden. They'll need to match that in numbers to have any chance of making they're protest noticed. Let them come, and let them be laughed/kicked down.

Hibs07p
15-05-2012, 06:23 AM

What are they going to do? Put obstructions on the tracks? They could start by using their fat skulls to headbut the trains as they approach them at 100 MPH.

degenerated
15-05-2012, 06:43 AM

I'm guessing that this was either sandy jardine on the huns official site or Keith jacksons column in the daily ******.

lucky
15-05-2012, 06:49 AM
One bam on a form getting excited, just ignore him and his ilk.Never going to happen

Barney McGrew
15-05-2012, 06:55 AM
Having a hun chained outside each turnstyle as some form of amateur punchbag on Saturday would give an added bit of entertainment on the way in.

Lungo--Drom
15-05-2012, 07:04 AM
RAOFL!!! :D Brilliant! Everytime I look at that photo I can't find the words to describe the wee weirdo in the background but you've said it perfectly. Cheers!!! :)

The guy with glasses on looks like a naked mole rat that has spent its whole life on heroin

Lungo--Drom
15-05-2012, 07:08 AM
To the jabbering blue masses:

I'm gonna be wearing my size 11 steel toe-capped boots on Saturday.

You are a legitimate target. Be warned.

Message ends.

;D

Good idea Sean, why not just make it 10 minutes. :greengrin

PONGO
15-05-2012, 07:09 AM

A ring around Hampdump of pickets to stop p
layers/officials and fans getting in, a go slow on M8, taking as much parking spaces around the area as possible, causing a slowdown on the trains.

I will have no problem booting a few of these ****bags
If they try and spoil our day .

magpie1892
15-05-2012, 07:13 AM
A ring around Hampdump of pickets to stop players/officials and fans getting in

'Wilful obstruction of a highway' - and illegal. This is why the 'chuggers' on Princes Street are not allowed to move into your path. If anyone remembers that wee 20-something Hare Krishna prick from about a decade ago who used to hang about the east end of P.Street, he got arrested several times for this offence - i.e. continually moving into your path as you're trying to mind your own business.

If it was anyone bar the huns you'd say: 'surely they can't be that stupid'.

NORTHERNHIBBY
15-05-2012, 07:15 AM
The last time they showed their true colours and marched on Manchester, they fairly left an impression.

s.a.m
15-05-2012, 07:23 AM
Having a hun chained outside each turnstyle as some form of amateur punchbag on Saturday would give an added bit of entertainment on the way in.

....and, ultimately, it's nothing a blowtorch won't sort.:agree:

frazeHFC
15-05-2012, 07:25 AM
The last time they showed their true colours and marched on Manchester, they fairly left an impression.

Thats cos there were no Hibees there. :take that

Cabbage East
15-05-2012, 07:47 AM
I will go through any hun, man woman or child in my way on Saturday.

HibbySpurs
15-05-2012, 07:49 AM
What a bunch of total idiots, surely even the most bigoted and stupid Rangers fans must realise that such an attempt would be totally counter-produtive. Not only would they be in danger of getting a kicking off of us but I'm quite sure even the Yams will beat their brains in to get by them. An action such as this would only show them up to be anti sport, anti football and just the bitter & twisted individuals they really are.

Interesting images spring to mind, Huns getting a hiding at one end by hibs fans and at the other end by Yams, meet in the middle, wipe the blood off your scarves shake hands and say "enjoy the game lads" surrounded by fat disability claiming s c u m lying in their own p i s h....

Never would "we're from the capital, your from a sh ithole" be more appropriate...... Here s od it lets invite the Celtic fans along as well and wipe them off the face of the earth.

:devil::gun:

Leithenhibby
15-05-2012, 07:52 AM
They (Huns) sure know how to conduct them self's in a “scandalous and disgraceful way” :agree:

But then, that's how they work .... :rolleyes:

Hainan Hibs
15-05-2012, 08:00 AM
For those eager to "team up" with the yams I'd much rather go for it in a triple threat match.

Posh Swanny
15-05-2012, 08:20 AM
....and, ultimately, it's nothing a blowtorch won't sort.:agree:

Mind not to damage the chain though eh?!

Phil MaGlass
15-05-2012, 08:31 AM
Been a while since I got into bother, this would be excellent, great matchday entertainment for the family, Hibs and Yams united in kicking the ***** ootae huns, bring it on.

cabbageandribs1875
15-05-2012, 08:35 AM
no ticket, but i think i would like to be there now :gun:

greenginger
15-05-2012, 08:42 AM
They (Huns) sure know how to conduct them self's in a “scandalous and disgraceful way” :agree:

But then, that's how they work .... :rolleyes:

Hopefully, after tomorrow's SFA appeals tribunal tells them to get real and adds something to the punishment for outing the original panel and the resulting intimidation.

Ban from all football anywhere, suspended on condition of perfect behavior of the Club and their fans for 5 years would just about do it. :greengrin

magpie1892
15-05-2012, 08:42 AM
Been a while since I got into bother, this would be excellent, great matchday entertainment for the family, Hibs and Yams united in kicking the ***** ootae huns, bring it on.

Now, now Phil..!

VickMackie
15-05-2012, 09:15 AM
It's hilarious they think they could have ring of fans around the stadium to stop Hibs and Hearts fans gettin in.

We've waiting over a hundred years for the cup and are playing our biggest rivals and they think a ring 2-3 deep maximum could possibly prevent those fans from trampling them all over Hampden. Hahaha they really are morons.

Spike Mandela
15-05-2012, 09:17 AM
The OLD FIRM is dead, long live AULD REEKIE!!!!!!!,

TornadoHibby
15-05-2012, 09:28 AM

Surely this is the last thing that us Hibs fans want to happen on Saturday on what might prove to be the biggest day in our Hampden history? :confused: :rolleyes:

Hopefully, this will be headed off before these guys get near Hampden on Saturday and that the Glasgow Police will stop them from attempting to disrupt a major National event which they have absolutely nothing to do with! :agree:

If it does happen then the SPL/SFA MUST take severe action against Rangers to persuade them to take responsibility for the actions of their fans! :confused: :agree:

HibbySpurs
15-05-2012, 09:38 AM
Not sure if this link to the Daily Ranger has ben posted but with them carrying the story a wee while back the chances of something happen appear to be on the increase:

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/2012/04/25/rangers-in-crisis-fans-threaten-to-disrupt-scottish-cup-final-in-protest-at-sfa-sanctions-on-club-86908-23836732/

For those worried about them ruining the day and Hibs/Hearts ending up looking like the bad guys I wouldnt....

If there is a melee around Hampden on Saturday ever impartial onlooker will probo think the following "the punters in Green had every right to be there as did the ones in maroon, so what the ****** were the idiots in blue doing turning up".....

This course of action will only strengthen the case against the huns and help unite the rest of Scottish football against them.

Their fans are just that idiotic that they fail to see this course of action will only result in another nail in their coffin.

SlickShoes
15-05-2012, 09:41 AM
Any sort of protest by Rangers fans will end in complete disaster, Hibs and Hearts(the majority) fans have no love or sympathy for either of the Old Firm.

If they try to stop us getting to the game things will get violent, thats not a threat of violence thats just a common sense observation of what a stupid protest like this would do.

CropleyWasGod
15-05-2012, 09:46 AM

FH I had you down as a peacable chap too.

Um, do you want an extra shove? :greengrin

green glory
15-05-2012, 09:52 AM
It's not going to happen. They can't even organise a worthwhile protest at their own sh*ttery. Besides someone in Govan would need to invent the wheel to make transport to Hampden possible. Unless they intend dragging their proto-hominid paws and tongues all the way there.

basehibby
15-05-2012, 10:01 AM

:top marks :lolrangers:
:yw:

Pretty Boy
15-05-2012, 10:22 AM

Best idea I've seen yet.

I'd happily call a truce with the yams for a few minutes for such a noble cause.

alfie
15-05-2012, 10:45 AM
Any sort of protest by Rangers fans will end in complete disaster, Hibs and Hearts(the majority) fans have no love or sympathy for either of the Old Firm.

If they try to stop us getting to the game things will get violent, thats not a threat of violence thats just a common sense observation of what a stupid protest like this would do.

Which is why ra polis would step in and bundle them off before they even got near the place! Whether or not they are sympathisers, they wont want blood spilled on their watch. :agree:

al bundy
15-05-2012, 10:47 AM
who cares what the animals say

Paisley Hibby
15-05-2012, 10:47 AM
When i first heard about their cunning plan to handcuff themselves to the turnstyles, this scene popped into my head. :greengrin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0GW0Vnr9Yc

Anyway just the thought of being able to give a wee wave to a ragtag flange of self important, arrogant, cheating, bigots, bleating and pleading for their existance. As we saunter past on our way to hopefully bear witness to the greatest of days. Well...If Carlsberg did prematch entertainment...

Classic! Great post. Sadly, some of the other posts on this thread seem to be getting a wee bit carried away. The Hunz are not worth it.

JimBHibees
15-05-2012, 10:51 AM

I think you are at it. What was it yesterday Hearts fans in sash bash in Rangers clubs now this nonsense which is probably one simpletons view on a message board if it exists at all. It certainly isnt worth the sensationalist headline you are giving it. Are you a yam troll or a Rankgers fan at the wind up??

Hibs90
15-05-2012, 10:55 AM

SERIOUSLY?!

Actually burst out laughin at this.

Good way to relieve you of some stress. :agree:

Bostonhibby
15-05-2012, 11:19 AM
****ing ****my blue nose bs!

:agree: But sadly we are talking about the same cops that on the one hand haven't been paid for policing their matches but cheerfully keep doing it, presumably still unpaid, so they can carry on playing. Two cheeks of the same erse I am afraid.

DH1875
15-05-2012, 11:21 AM

There's going to be 40,000+ Extremely pumped up east coasters Heading to hampden. They'll need to match that in numbers to have any chance of making they're protest noticed. Let them come, and let them be laughed/kicked down.

Take you guy's didn't see the thread I started a couple of weeks about this (would post the link but don't know how).

Anyway, they (the huns) are of genuine opinion that once they get to Hampden that the yams will join in WITH THEM :faf: :faf::faf:.

Bostonhibby
15-05-2012, 11:22 AM

:faf:Has the big guy just given birth to him? or maybe just barfed him up having eaten the rest of his family?

Holmesdale Hibs
15-05-2012, 11:34 AM
What a typical Hun-ish thing to do. And they wonder why they are hated by everyone else.

It'll only be a few muppits that bother to turn up and it'll be more like a freak show than a protest.

Dirty hun *******s.

Mikeystewart
15-05-2012, 11:39 AM

Have you not seen the size of these bams? :nade:

A mini bus full of them would be enough to block all the entry routes!

calmac12000
15-05-2012, 11:49 AM
This has as much credibility as has the various Hun love articles penned by the laptop loyal. For one thing I severely doubt Strathclyde's finest, whatever their personal feelings(or indeed failings) are highly unlikely to stand aside and watch Scottish footballs showpiece descend into chaos.

Gez1875
15-05-2012, 12:14 PM
this is probably the most pathetic thing ive ever heard, thats like assaulting a polis man to get off with a drink driving charge, the sad thing is they think 1 - we will just let this happen and 2 - this will change the sfa's mind. the epl will be banging the doors down at ibrox begging them to go down south after that stunt. bring it on! ya ****my b******S!

KeithTheHibby
15-05-2012, 12:14 PM
If there was a disgusting hun trying to stop me getting near the ground he would get a toe in the baws and then some.

Absolute shower of ****bags.

yeezus.
15-05-2012, 12:25 PM
Just try it you fat manky hun *******s:giruy:

:thumbsup:they better not spoil our big day -typical huns - one law for them one law for everyone else.

Stanton
15-05-2012, 02:17 PM
I think you are at it. What was it yesterday Hearts fans in sash bash in Rangers clubs now this nonsense which is probably one simpletons view on a message board if it exists at all. It certainly isnt worth the sensationalist headline you are giving it. Are you a yam troll or a Rankgers fan at the wind up??

Of course I am:na na:

I do confess do being rather excited this week and reading other teams boards etc ( well the other teams boards include Hibs obviously as I am clearly a Hun or a Yam or a Tim :greengrin

I did copy and paste the message from a Hun Board ....and NO I don't truly believe they will organise anything of substance as the Hun Poster proposed ...but I thought it would be fun to allow us to have a laugh at their desperate ideas and proposals ......I think it kinda worked :greengrin well until you got all serious and moody :na na:

Jones28
15-05-2012, 02:31 PM
Yass!

Now we've have an excuse to punch a few of their dirty, low-life, ****my melts in :gun:

Hibercelona
15-05-2012, 02:35 PM
Of course I am:na na:

I do confess do being rather excited this week and reading other teams boards etc ( well the other teams boards include Hibs obviously as I am clearly a Hun or a Yam or a Tim :greengrin

I did copy and paste the message from a Hun Board ....and NO I don't truly believe they will organise anything of substance as the Hun Poster proposed ...but I thought it would be fun to allow us to have a laugh at their desperate ideas and proposals ......I think it kinda worked :greengrin well until you got all serious and moody :na na:

No need to justify anything mate. :aok:

I never get bored of laughing at these complete and utter fandans and their "ideas".

timebomb
15-05-2012, 02:40 PM

I would love that. I feel like a big kid in the run up to this final already and what do all kids love - a giant game of Brittish Bulldogs.

leggeto
15-05-2012, 08:22 PM
Bring it on, whacking a few Huns will make my day even better :greengrin But no seriously, EVEN for Rangers fans they must realise how ****ing stupid this is. Do they honestly think, that by doing this, the SFA will suddenly do "Oh, nope your right, sanctions lifted, my bad" phannies.

:aok:nothing wrong with a bit of bluenose bashing to get the blood pumped up before the game:cb

lyonhibs
15-05-2012, 08:54 PM
Pish tish and blast. Will never happen. If it does, I will simply laugh at them.

SRHibs
15-05-2012, 09:00 PM
Bunch of losers.

Jonnyboy
15-05-2012, 09:20 PM
who cares what the animals say

What the hell do we care .........

clerriehibs
15-05-2012, 10:07 PM

They'll never spot the obvious flaw ....

Brando7
15-05-2012, 10:17 PM
the football factory DVD it is for me on friday night :greengrin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LsgdDqEgCI

TornadoHibby
15-05-2012, 11:22 PM
What the hell do we care .........

For we only know that there's gonna be a show ....................

silverhibee
16-05-2012, 01:07 AM

This coming from the man who bad's mouth Derek Riordan for being a so called thug. :rolleyes: :cb

silverhibee
16-05-2012, 01:14 AM
For we only know that there's gonna be a show ....................

And the Edinburgh Hibees will be there.

:flag: :flag: :flag: :flag:

NAE NOOKIE
16-05-2012, 07:00 AM
I had no idea that feelings were running so high with the rangers support.

If they do disrupt the biggest match I have ever been to in 37 years going to the football I will have renewed respect for their passion for their club and the efforts they are making to force the people running our game to see the obvious fact that rangers are far too important to our game to be punished for a little matter of cheating for the last 20 years.

I will be happy to say so during my trial for assault.

:greengrin

Golden Bear
16-05-2012, 08:29 AM
The disruption threat to Saturday's game is exactly why the verdict on today's sanction appeal should be deferred until Monday.

basehibby
16-05-2012, 09:25 AM
Must make sure my wallet is well stocked with banknotes to wave at any huns skulking about :greengrin

Phil MaGlass
16-05-2012, 09:38 AM
This coming from the man who bad's mouth Derek Riordan for being a so called thug. :rolleyes: :cb

No, actually hes a complete erse for not getting his football/life sorted oot,wasted talent. I got mine sorted oot, nae problems in having a lapse once in twenty odd years and not once a week, especially when it has to do with huns trying to spoil oor big day oot

silverhibee
16-05-2012, 10:04 AM
No, actually hes a complete erse for not getting his football/life sorted oot,wasted talent. I got mine sorted oot, nae problems in having a lapse once in twenty odd years and not once a week, especially when it has to do with huns trying to spoil oor big day oot

Don't you worry about him Phil McHooligan, hope you enjoy your weekend in the weedgie cells for battering some currant buns.

Crack on. :aok:

HH81
16-05-2012, 10:16 AM
Don't you worry about him Phil McHooligan, hope you enjoy your weekend in the weedgie cells for battering some currant buns.

Crack on. :aok:

The chances of you joining him are quite high silver :-)

Roll on Saturday.

WeAreHibs
16-05-2012, 10:41 AM
I've just been told that "Rangers are planning a welcoming committee on Saturday". From the information I could get, it's not the planned protest and mostly aimed at the usual troublemakers. Meant to be some beef going back to the wee lad who got punched previously.

I'm not trying to be a Billy Big Baws with useless information. I just want to warn people to be extra cautious and avoid straying from the masses it it can be helped. Hopefully I'm wrong or that any trouble is well away from the ground. I'm taking my 7yr old nephew and the nerves are bad enough without having to worry about anything kicking off.

Don't shoot the messenger!

silverhibee
16-05-2012, 11:19 AM
The chances of you joining him are quite high silver :-)

Roll on Saturday.

Should be fun then. :wink: :greengrin

GGTTH.

DH1875
16-05-2012, 01:37 PM
I've heard the same and that they probably won't be alone. Going on my own and have already been told to be very careful by family and friends who are rangers fans.
Although 2 of them are the same 2 who told me about this march and that they'll be welcomed open arms from their jambo brothers :rolleyes:.

16-05-2012, 02:05 PM
Sick of hearing these idiots going on about "aaw poor Rangers" "everybody is out to get us" etc etc etc.:blah:

Rangers football club only have themselves to blame for the shambles that they are in. Fiddling the books for years to get ahead and now its finally caught up with them and now justice is starting to prevail!

As for this supposed sabotage of cup final day, I personally think there will only be a small group of morons, I doubt it will be anything big. The security that day will be very tight as its a big event with massive crowds and two rival sets of fans. They will not ruin the day. If they want to turn up with there wee banners then let them, if that makes the wee lambs happy but any trouble at all will quickly be stopped by police I reckon.

Hibernia Na Eir
16-05-2012, 03:18 PM
can the Huns cope with smacked faces ?

erskine-hibby
16-05-2012, 03:25 PM
They have no need to come to Hampden, their stench is all around it anyway:agree:

StevesFamau5
16-05-2012, 05:24 PM
Im sure we will all be fine. :) just grumpy that they have no trophies and that there is a capital invasion haha. Plus in there pea sized brains we are *ahem* mini celtic haha. If it helps 50 or so of them will be at engagement party im attending in the southside on friday night... Tequila and sambuccas all round. No chance of thrmem getting up :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Vini1875
16-05-2012, 05:29 PM
No chance sh####gs they would take the chance of a full Hibs turnout.

Allant1981
16-05-2012, 05:30 PM
The cops will be out in force on sat and im sure they will be aware that there will be idiots out to cause bother. Hopefully they stop any trouble and dont ruin what will be a cracking day out

Hibercelona
16-05-2012, 05:32 PM
The cops will be out in force on sat and im sure they will be aware that there will be idiots out to cause bother. Hopefully they stop any trouble and dont ruin what will be a cracking day out

Problem with the police from Glasgow though is the fact that many of them are blue nose bigots themselves. It wouldn't surprise me if their main focus is on arresting Hibs/Hearts fans only trying to protect themselves.

Ultrabee1-0
16-05-2012, 05:34 PM
if any them come near me&my family and friends, the blue nose *******s will be getting a swift crack in the mouth!

Northernhibee
16-05-2012, 05:34 PM
****ing pathetic really, considering they're trying to argue that the SPL needs them they don't exactly go about it in the right way :rolleyes:

Hibs Class
16-05-2012, 05:36 PM

The Police will be well plugged in to the hun intelligence (obviously not quite the correct term :greengrin)

neilmartinrocks
16-05-2012, 05:37 PM
****ing pathetic really, considering they're trying to argue that the SPL needs them they don't exactly go about it in the right way :rolleyes:

aye we need them like a sair heid right enough.