PDA

View Full Version : Weirdest thing i have ever done.

fatbloke
14-05-2012, 09:56 PM
Watched a team in maroon and white play in the Scottish Cup final and cheered them on hoping they would win. Oh yes I did.

Sunday 15th May 2012 at Airdrie's Excelsior Stadium. Scottish Youth Football Association Albion Boys Club Aberdeen versus Tynecastle Boys Club, Albion won 3-2 on penalties.

My daughter's boyfriend coaches the Tynecastle U16's.

Swear to god there were a couple of scarf twirlers who came close to having their twirly bits rammed down..... enough now.

Just felt unreal. Anyone else done anything strange?

Hibercelona
14-05-2012, 10:05 PM
Shame on you! :tsk tsk:

I'm glad they lost though. :wink:

monktonharp
14-05-2012, 10:08 PM
Watched a team in maroon and white play in the Scottish Cup final and cheered them on hoping they would win. Oh yes I did.

Sunday 15th May 2012 at Airdrie's Excelsior Stadium. Scottish Youth Football Association Albion Boys Club Aberdeen versus Tynecastle Boys Club, Albion won 3-2 on penalties.

Swear to god there were a couple of scarf twirlers who came close to having their twirly bits rammed down..... enough now.

Just felt unreal. Anyone else done anything strange? your a wierdo:wink:

Macaroon
14-05-2012, 10:17 PM
Three of my mates play for Tynie. Still secretly wanted them to lose though :wink:

Ultrabee1-0
14-05-2012, 10:59 PM
i played for that tynecastle team and won the scottish cup with them 2 season's ago:rolleyes:

KSA Hibee
15-05-2012, 06:18 AM
Weirdest thing I have done ... for a while at least?

Was having a bit of road rage yesterday with a local Saudi driving a maroon coloured Range Rover ... he tried to cut me up at a junction but I managed to block his path and he got blocked in by a lorry behind me.

Before I sped off in victory the window was rolled down and I yelled "get it right up ye ya maroon hearts bas***d" at him ... he had no idea WTF I was talking about but god it felt good :greengrin

Onceinawhile
15-05-2012, 06:34 AM
Cheered on a team in maroon and white in a Scottish cup final and celebrated when they won! Linlithgow rose

Raymond
15-05-2012, 08:06 AM

I done exactly the same,my Laddie plays for Tynie 16's,he's still gutted,Hoping Saturday will make it up for it!

scoopyboy
15-05-2012, 08:12 AM

Supported Stenhousemuir when they beat Dundee Utd on pens in the Challenge Cup Final. Only time I've supported a maroon team in a final.

Ian Little's dad had the Coalgate pub in Ormiston at the time and ran a bus to the final. Never been on a bus with so many dafties.

hibsbollah
15-05-2012, 08:31 AM
Posting Pat Fenlon a copy of Sun Tzu's 'The Art of War' a few weeks back. Mrs Bollah was (and probably still is) a bit worried about my mental state as a result.

Twa Cairpets
15-05-2012, 08:41 AM
Posting Pat Fenlon a copy of Sun Tzu's 'The Art of War' a few weeks back. Mrs Bollah was (and probably still is) a bit worried about my mental state as a result.

:greengrin
Genius

18Craig75
15-05-2012, 08:44 AM
Won several cups and leagues playing in the maroon of Tynecastle...

:yw::jamboak: