PDA

View Full Version : Fao mainboy,falkirk hibee, scouse hibee,. wotherwhatever, joe breezy, wee hibee,westi

Love the Green
14-05-2012, 07:58 PM
SORRY could not respond to this post yesterday as we were down at the champions ground tching the CHAMPS do the business..We left it late but that's CITY we leave it late or let the fans down just like hibs but loyal to the death...OUR 1 was worth more to the fans than any of your 19..I have put up with your ***** all these years and this was worth waiting for hope next Saturday has the same ending...hope you are all watching the tour of OUR CITY.
Hope some of you have the balls to respond but no matter what you say you can never ever take away the feeling we have encountered yesterday and the fact a true Manchesterr team have won the title...oh just heard the new pensioner dwarf thug scholes is playing for another season crikey YA YA will be ****ing himself.

"keep the faith"
"keep the true faith"
Blue moon has risen bring on "the sunshine on leith"

Westie1875
14-05-2012, 08:01 PM
SORRY could not respond to this post yesterday as we were down at the champions ground tching the CHAMPS do the business..We left it late but that's CITY we leave it late or let the fans down just like hibs but loyal to the death...OUR 1 was worth more to the fans than any of your 19..I have put up with your ***** all these years and this was worth waiting for hope next Saturday has the same ending...hope you are all watching the tour of OUR CITY.
Hope some of you have the balls to respond but no matter what you say you can never ever take away the feeling we have encountered yesterday and the fact a true Manchesterr team have won the title...oh just heard the new pensioner dwarf thug scholes is playing for another season crikey YA YA will be ****ing himself.

"keep the faith"
"keep the true faith"

I hope you're not addressing this at me, can't quite make out whether its my username in the title as it is cut off. To be clear, I don't support either of the Manchester teams and I couldn't have given a damn who won the premiership yesterday. :confused:

joe breezy
14-05-2012, 08:03 PM
glad you had a nice time, must have been mental, I'm Hibs first and foremost.

I've got United mates and when I've been to games with them it is mostly Mancs or Salford at least. The one thing I don't like about Man U is the new fans so hopefully some of those might go away but given Liverpool's predicament I see they still attract a lot of muppets.

No matter, all I'm really bothered about is this Saturday...I genuinely was happy for the City fans, although I did want United to win, I've got a mate in Edinburgh who's a Man City fan

Cheers
GGTTH

SteveHFC
14-05-2012, 08:05 PM
I hope you're not addressing this at me, can't quite make out whether its my username in the title as it is cut off. To be clear, I don't support either of the Manchester teams. :confused:

Same :agree:

Liam89
14-05-2012, 08:06 PM
Sorry this is a HIBS forum, we're 5 days away from the biggest game in our history. Get your manchester ***** away from here. :rolleyes:

scott7_0(Prague)
14-05-2012, 08:10 PM
Sorry this is a HIBS forum, we're 5 days away from the biggest game in our history. Get your manchester ***** away from here. :rolleyes:

Oh dear... chill wee man, it is a football forum.:agree:

HUTCHYHIBBY
14-05-2012, 08:12 PM
I've nae interest in either Manc team, the initial post is lacking a touch of Hibs class tho.

Well done on the win though.

DC_Hibs
14-05-2012, 08:13 PM
What a phanny.

p.s - I've no' had an english team since school (primary of course ya bam)

WE WE WE WE WE

Liam89
14-05-2012, 08:16 PM
Oh dear... chill wee man, it is a football forum.:agree:

I know, i'm all for a decent football chat but he's just flame baiting.

iwasthere1972
14-05-2012, 08:19 PM
You can stick your hotpots where the sun don't shine.

Scouse Hibee
14-05-2012, 08:19 PM

"keep the faith"
"keep the true faith"

I can hold my hands up and say I never thought City would do it! My prediction of Liverpool winning more trophies than City this season was so close I could almost touch it!!! The brother in-law is a Manc (a red one) so I wasn't sure whether to laugh or cry yesterday. I have experienced the emotion of losing a title at the final hurdle (was at the Lpool -Arsenal game on a Friday night in 89) so I can certainly imagine the emotional roller coaster you were on yesterday. Not sure about the true Manc team and all that crap, celebrate winning the title as you deserve but that claim is ridiculous! Only time will tell if you have truly shifted the power but enjoy it and saviour it as you truly should! :thumbsup:

Not quite sure why you think I wouln't have the balls to respond to a bit of banter :confused:

Love the Green
14-05-2012, 08:21 PM
I know, i'm all for a decent football chat but he's just flame baiting.

CHILDREN CHILDREN calm down is it cup final week that disallows any threads you do not like or are you normall so rude.as for "flame baiting" what is that exactly all about?
As for DC HIBBY what is you attitude all about..no wonder people dont post when they are hit with such abuse..but leta all "keep the faith"

:thumbsup:

Love the Green
14-05-2012, 08:25 PM
I can hold my hands up and say I never thought City would do it! My prediction of Liverpool winning more trophies than City this season was so close I could almost touch it!!! The brother in-law is a Manc (a red one) so I wasn't sure whether to laugh or cry yesterday. I have experienced the emotion of losing a title at the final hurdle (was at the Lpool -Arsenal game on a Friday night in 89) so I can certainly imagine the emotional roller coaster you were on yesterday. Not sure about the true Manc team and all that crap, celebrate winning the title as you deserve but that claim is ridiculous! Only time will tell if you have truly shifted the power but enjoy it and saviour it as you truly should! :thumbsup:

Not quite sure why you think I wouln't have the balls to respond to a bit of banter :confused:

Thanx.. appreciaste you have been there before and can appreciate the emotions but your lot have won loads..City have a few trophies in relation to what Pool have won.

"keep the faith"

Hermit Crab
14-05-2012, 08:53 PM

"keep the faith"
"keep the true faith"

One too many this evening mate lol, oh and Blue Moon :greengrin

R'Albin
15-05-2012, 12:00 AM
That keep the faith stuff is totally cringeworthy.

joe breezy
15-05-2012, 05:20 AM
I don't mind Keep The Faith but I see it as a Hibs thing

I've got a Hibs T shirt with a Northern Soul fist and Hibernian Keep The Faith

I also associate the phrase with Cardiff City

HH81
15-05-2012, 08:10 AM
Least the Man u fans on the board have something to be happy about.

Sky Sports news are reporting Paul Scholes has signed a new one year deal :aok::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf:

lyonhibs
15-05-2012, 09:15 PM
What a gash thread. Great finale though. Re: Scholes, why not? His mind is as sharp as ever. Would stroll into most teams.

Littlest Hobo
15-05-2012, 09:47 PM
What a phanny.

p.s - I've no' had an english team since school (primary of course ya bam)

WE WE WE WE WE

This.

HH81
15-05-2012, 10:23 PM
What a gash thread. Great finale though. Re: Scholes, why not? His mind is as sharp as ever. Would stroll into most teams.

Wilder would play him at right back though.

He is finished.

lapsedhibee
21-05-2012, 01:24 PM
Wilder would play him at right back though.

He is finished.

Didn't people use to say that about Jarkko? Where are they now? :dunno: