PDA

View Full Version : A big thanks

evertonianhibee
14-05-2012, 06:29 PM
A big thanks to my m8 jc1 who got me a ticket for thje final and also putting me up for the weekend.Hibernian are my scottish team and its a dream come true to go to hampden and see hibs in the final.I got a t shirt made especially for the final and will be on show at hampden ..thanks jc

Scouse Hibee
14-05-2012, 06:34 PM
A big thanks to my m8 jc1 who got me a ticket for thje final and also putting me up for the weekend.Hibernian are my scottish team and its a dream come true to go to hampden and see hibs in the final.I got a t shirt made especially for the final and will be on show at hampden ..thanks jc

You live in Liverpool mate?

evertonianhibee
14-05-2012, 06:41 PM
You live in Liverpool mate?

yes m8 norris green.....jc said he may have met you once in a service station.he was going bristol and you were going to the match.

Craig_in_Prague
14-05-2012, 06:42 PM
awright lads calm down.

Scorrie
14-05-2012, 06:44 PM
Well done for getting a ticket. Everton are my English team. I was desperate for a "carlsberg" Saturday the other week with Everton and Hibs winning their semi finals. Would have been great.

HibbyAndy
14-05-2012, 06:49 PM
awright lads calm down.

:hilarious

:thumbsup:

Hibercelona
14-05-2012, 06:51 PM
Ello 'ello, what's all this then?

Scouse Hibee
14-05-2012, 06:59 PM
yes m8 norris green.....jc said he may have met you once in a service station.he was going bristol and you were going to the match.

Nah I don't think so mate. From the Swan but have lived in Edin since 92. Sister used to live in Norris Green, I used to play bowls against the Royal Oak back in the day. I'm back in the Swan every six weeks or so and Anfield when I can get tickets. Hope you enjoy ur weekend!

Scouse Hibee
14-05-2012, 07:00 PM
Well done for getting a ticket. Everton are my English team. I was desperate for a "carlsberg" Saturday the other week with Everton and Hibs winning their semi finals. Would have been great.

It was a "Carlsberg weekend" :wink:

Scouse Hibee
14-05-2012, 07:01 PM
awright lads calm down.

:greengrin

evertonianhibee
14-05-2012, 07:03 PM
Nah I don't think so mate. From the Swan but have lived in Edin since 92. Sister used to live in Norris Green, I used to play bowls against the Royal Oak back in the day. I'm back in the Swan every six weeks or so and Anfield when I can get tickets. Hope you enjoy ur weekend!

was in the swan today....nice to see another scouse on here

Craig_in_Prague
14-05-2012, 07:05 PM

where do you bowl now?

Scouse Hibee
14-05-2012, 07:06 PM
was in the swan today....nice to see another scouse on here

How you end up following the Hibs?

Scouse Hibee
14-05-2012, 07:07 PM
where do you bowl now?

Currie BC. Not like the good old Crown Green Bowls though!

evertonianhibee
14-05-2012, 07:09 PM
How you end up following the Hibs?
well always liked footy.everton my main team but i met jc and he got me into the hibees,so hibees are now my scottish team better than everyone else who follow one of the glasgow sides

Scouse Hibee
14-05-2012, 07:11 PM
well always liked footy.everton my main team but i met jc and he got me into the hibees,so hibees are now my scottish team better than everyone else who follow one of the glasgow sides

:thumbsup: Not too many Hibs shirts on show in Liverpool city centre!

evertonianhibee
14-05-2012, 07:11 PM

ty mersey ,great minds think alike eh?:flag:

Craig_in_Prague
14-05-2012, 07:12 PM
Currie BC. Not like the good old Crown Green Bowls though!

only played flat green... played in the WOL leagues with G. Mills, Bainfield and Slateford.. Currie was a good green but midgies are a nightmare!

evertonianhibee
14-05-2012, 07:12 PM
:thumbsup: Not too many Hibs shirts on show in Liverpool city centre!

well i got made a evertonian hibee shirt for the final and ill be wearing it in liverpool after final

Scouse Hibee
14-05-2012, 07:17 PM
only played flat green... played in the WOL leagues with G. Mills, Bainfield and Slateford.. Currie was a good green but midgies are a nightmare!

Haha.............. Avon Skin So Soft is the miracle cure that works for me, recomended by a soldier pal, superb stuff!

Scouse Hibee
14-05-2012, 07:19 PM
well i got made a evertonian hibee shirt for the final and ill be wearing it in liverpool after final

:thumbsup: I'll be on the lookout every time I'm back from now on then!

MSK
14-05-2012, 07:19 PM

:thumbsup: Not too many Hibs shirts on show in Liverpool city centre!Awwwwwww :hug: ....:greengrin

Scouse Hibee
14-05-2012, 07:21 PM
Awwwwwww :hug: ....:greengrin

Red & Blue too! :greengrin