PDA

View Full Version : Are We Recording A Cup Final Single?

Speedway
14-05-2012, 12:50 PM
Are we releasing a 7" in the run up to the final?

I thought that Fenlon's Fantastic Footballers may have recorded what used to be the traditional cup song in the vein of Turnbull's Tornadoes or Scotland's 1990 World Cup Magnum Opus 'Say It With Pride' (with Fish and the boy from Runrig)

I thought we could call it 'Suck A Fat One Yamscrotes' with Billy Brown on lead vocal and maybe have McPake read the entire Yamasaurus as the b-side.

Would you download it?

Ultrabee1-0
14-05-2012, 01:27 PM
not herd anything but i know they would'nt mind doing one i think james mcpake said he would.
correct me if im wong

Cabbage East
14-05-2012, 01:34 PM
If we win I'll be releasing a 7" alright.

JennaFletcher
14-05-2012, 01:36 PM
I reckon that if we win it would be good to record our rendition of Sunshine on Leith and sell as a charity single, with sneak peaks/clips on YouTube to entice.

Only if we win though!

HibbyAndy
14-05-2012, 01:37 PM
If we win I'll be releasing a 7" alright.

:hilarious

JennaFletcher
14-05-2012, 01:42 PM
Are we releasing a 7" in the run up to the final?

I thought that Fenlon's Fantastic Footballers may have recorded what used to be the traditional cup song in the vein of Turnbull's Tornadoes or Scotland's 1990 World Cup Magnum Opus 'Say It With Pride' (with Fish and the boy from Runrig)

I thought we could call it 'Suck A Fat One Yamscrotes' with Billy Brown on lead vocal and maybe have McPake read the entire Yamasaurus as the b-side.

Would you download it?

Would be a laugh anyway.

Big Gaz singing the solo :faf: Griffiths with a rap... too funny. My eyes are watering already.

MacBean
14-05-2012, 02:08 PM
not herd anything but i know they would'nt mind doing one i think james mcpake said he would.
correct me if im wong