PDA

View Full Version : Why I want Hibs to win the Scottish Cup this year

NeilOrrSquareBa
14-05-2012, 12:23 PM
It would be nice to have the bragging rights for this one. We've not had a lot to shout about when it comes to Hibs v Hearts for some time. The 6-2 victory was the last "GREAT" night I had as a Hibby. I still remember rolling down the aisle in the old East screaming at the Jambos who were (not there in great numbers) streaming out at 5-1 to sit down and be humiliated!

It would be nice to have a end to the SC hoodoo that has grown like a hump as the years rolled on.

It would be nice just to have a great day in the sun with my Hibby minded family and friends and savour the atmosphere a cup win can have.

It would be nice for Mr Fenlon who despite all we've said has delivered what he said he would and keep us in the SPL. More to come from him next season for sure.

It would be nice from a sporting integrity point of view that a club, almost obliterated from the Scottish soccer scene by a predatory rival, that got it’s act together and built an infrastructure on hard cash and commitment rather than fantasy accounting and brinkmanship should win the precious trophy

It would be nice for the nice gentlemen who ply their trade for us even if some are only itinerant workers, here today gone tomorrow

It would be nice to raise a glass to my dear old dad, 84 years a Hibby and sadly no longer with us and say here’s to you Dad………..

We only went and won it!

It would be nice
:agree:

HibeesLittleHel
14-05-2012, 08:22 PM
Nice words Neil.
:flag::flag:

Sean1875
14-05-2012, 08:24 PM
Is there genuinely a 'Why do I want Hibs to win the Scottish Cup thread..'? :rolleyes:

HibeesLittleHel
14-05-2012, 08:31 PM
Well Sean you're on it incha?

Purehibee_MYB
14-05-2012, 08:38 PM
It would be nice to have the bragging rights for this one. We've not had a lot to shout about when it comes to Hibs v Hearts for some time. The 6-2 victory was the last "GREAT" night I had as a Hibby. I still remember rolling down the aisle in the old East screaming at the Jambos who were (not there in great numbers) streaming out at 5-1 to sit down and be humiliated!

It would be nice to have a end to the SC hoodoo that has grown like a hump as the years rolled on.

It would be nice just to have a great day in the sun with my Hibby minded family and friends and savour the atmosphere a cup win can have.

It would be nice for Mr Fenlon who despite all we've said has delivered what he said he would and keep us in the SPL. More to come from him next season for sure.

It would be nice from a sporting integrity point of view that a club, almost obliterated from the Scottish soccer scene by a predatory rival, that got it’s act together and built an infrastructure on hard cash and commitment rather than fantasy accounting and brinkmanship should win the precious trophy

It would be nice for the nice gentlemen who ply their trade for us even if some are only itinerant workers, here today gone tomorrow

It would be nice to raise a glass to my dear old dad, 84 years a Hibby and sadly no longer with us and say here’s to you Dad………..

We only went and won it!

It would be nice
:agree:

It would be nice to raise a glass to my Granddad who was the reason I support Hibs and sadly never got to see Hibs win that one trophy we've craved for so long :agree: