PDA

View Full Version : Rangers supporting (work) mate tells a number of ****bo clubs

Stanton
13-05-2012, 10:44 PM
are invited to and have agreed to start Saturday in known Hun Pubs in Glasgow ...where a pre -match Sash Bash is being organised :rolleyes:

How sad and pathetic :rolleyes:

Sean1875
13-05-2012, 10:55 PM
Doesn't even surprise me tbh.

cabbageandribs1875
13-05-2012, 10:56 PM
the diets have always wanted to be like the full-fat buns, nothing new :cb still a few decent yamboids left(in decreasing numbers) that have no time for all that p@sh :agree:

frazeHFC
13-05-2012, 11:54 PM
I don't believe they are going for a 'sash bash' but if they are it is hilarious.

I have been to Celtic pubs before Hampden games and its been alright even if there are a fair few dodgy characters.

adhibs
14-05-2012, 07:42 AM
I don't believe they are going for a 'sash bash' but if they are it is hilarious.

dont know how you cant beleive that, i cant think of anything the jambos would love more.

sad and predictable wouldve been just as suitable

Pretty Boy
14-05-2012, 07:46 AM
What the **** is a sash bash?

A bunch of drunken dafties singing 'traditional' songs?

Greentinted
14-05-2012, 08:03 AM
Here they are, warming up (on council property) for their gallus stagger along the M8 this weekend, something about not having a bus fare. They will be stopping for refreshments at Whitburn, Harthill and Larkhall, picking up fellow knuckle-dragging simpletons en route then taking a light brunch at Shettleston before hooking up with their big cousins on the final (rolled-up trouser) leg to Hampden.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQuLLfTaZEo&feature=related

HIBERNIAN-0762
14-05-2012, 09:11 AM
Here they are, warming up (on council property) for their gallus stagger along the M8 this weekend, something about not having a bus fare. They will be stopping for refreshments at Whitburn, Harthill and Larkhall, picking up fellow knuckle-dragging simpletons en route then taking a light brunch at Shettleston before hooking up with their big cousins on the final (rolled-up trouser) leg to Hampden.

Hilarious stuff complete with ugly bints and the stick thrower getting it caught in between his legs...:yamlaugh:

sadtom
14-05-2012, 10:54 AM

Freak, geeks and various social inadequates.
Oh, and there appears to be a majorette troup missing a phanny.

Pretty Boy
14-05-2012, 11:14 AM
Hilarious stuff complete with ugly bints and the stick thrower getting it caught in between his legs...:yamlaugh:

That stick throwing boy must have some chat at his work.

'So what you up to the night?'
'Im off out for a few beers with the boys'
'You?'
'Pictures with the missus'
'How about you Billy?'
'Off to mince about with a stick, sing songs about 300 year old battles, listen to guys play flutes and drums badly then post the video on YouTube'

Kenny1875
14-05-2012, 11:53 AM
That stick thrower looks like a right w*nker. To be fair, they all do though. Bet we has well chuffed with himself after he 'balanced' the twig on his chin.

Vini1875
14-05-2012, 12:03 PM
Don't know why anyone would be surprised by this.

DH1875
14-05-2012, 12:11 PM
Have we not got buses booked into parkhead and celtic minded pubs? It's the norm and happens every year. Before it got knocked down the local celtic supporters club always had fans of who ever rangers were playing (in a final) there.

Stanton
14-05-2012, 12:23 PM
Have we not got buses booked into parkhead and celtic minded pubs? It's the norm and happens every year. Before it got knocked down the local celtic supporters club always had fans of who ever rangers were playing (in a final) there.

Yeah but theres a wee bot of a difference between utilising pubs normally used by Huns or Tims ...than there is of attending and I quote " A sash Bash " :confused:

I am sure Hibby's will end up drinking in Pubs normally used by Tims in Glasgow ...but I don't think you will find then going through to meet their hosts for an Irish Republican shindig together.

The word my workmate tells me is that the Huns are hosting a formalised " session" for their Edinburgh " Brothers " of drinks , food and Orangeism aplenty by way of flute band in bar etc :cb

Golden Bear
14-05-2012, 12:29 PM
Yeah but theres a wee bot of a difference between utilising pubs normally used by Huns or Tims ...than there is of attending and I quote " A sash Bash " :confused:

I am sure Hibby's will end up drinking in Pubs normally used by Tims in Glasgow ...but I don't think you will find then going through to meet their hosts for an Irish Republican shindig together.

The word my workmate tells me is that the Huns are hosting a formalised " session" for their Edinburgh " Brothers " of drinks , food and Orangeism aplenty by way of flute band in bar etc :cb

The "menu" will appeal to some but I'd imagine the vast majority will want to distance themselves from the more extreme element of their support.

green glory
14-05-2012, 12:30 PM
I've never been party to or approved of this 'affiliation' some Hibs/Celtic supporters, or Hearts/Rangers have towards each other.

If they're Old Firm then they're rat-munching vermin in my book.

I'm a Hibs supporter from the capital of Scotland and have no time for any of these 'traditions'.

Golden Bear
14-05-2012, 12:32 PM
I've never been party to or approved of this 'affiliation' some Hibs/Celtic supporters, or Hearts/Rangers have towards each other.

I'm a Hibs supporter from the capital of Scotland and have no time for any of these 'traditions'.

:agree:

Well said.

Wembley67
14-05-2012, 12:32 PM
There will be a very small minority that will want to buy in to this crap, as would a very small minority of His supporters that would do the same kind of thing in a Celtic club....let them do what they want and we shouldn't even be publicising this rubbish on what should be a week of banter and laughs pre final win :pfgwa:pfgwa:pfgwa

Stanton
14-05-2012, 12:35 PM

I think you speak for 99% of Hibby’s with that statement.
Unfortunately I would say it only applies to about 50% of ****bos.

It is natural that Hibby’s will be more likely to drink in Tim pubs in Glasgow ….NOT ….through any affiliation or anything ….just that we are less likely to experience hassle / trouble in Tim bars in Glasgow than we are in Hun Pubs ( I suppose the same applies in reverse ) …..BUT …we will NOT be part of any joint ventures like they are which appeals to the lowest common denominator.:agree:

Hibercelona
14-05-2012, 12:52 PM
Council must have provided them with a free hall room to get themselves prepared. :rolleyes:

ScottB
14-05-2012, 01:02 PM
Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest, there are parades of inbred bigots banging their drums in Glasgow every other Saturday, it's sickening and must cost an absolute fortune in policing costs for the city over the year.

Just Alf
14-05-2012, 01:35 PM
I think you speak for 99% of Hibby’s with that statement.
Unfortunately I would say it only applies to about 50% of ****bos.

It is natural that Hibby’s will be more likely to drink in Tim pubs in Glasgow ….NOT ….through any affiliation or anything ….just that we are less likely to experience hassle / trouble in Tim bars in Glasgow than we are in Hun Pubs ( I suppose the same applies in reverse ) …..BUT …we will NOT be part of any joint ventures like they are which appeals to the lowest common denominator.:agree:

:aok:

I remember a couple of years back one of the guys running our bus arranged a "Celtic Club" instead of our usual pub near Ibrox .... they wheeled out a "Flute Band" and looked gobsmacked when we all got up and left ..... last few of us did have to move a bit sharpish and I think the bus driver sh*t himself when he saw us all heading towards him at a run!... almost dropped his flask :greengrin

.............. always the pub after that funnily enough........